VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I played this game with till 0.11 but lost track of it a bit...

I've read now that the game will be released on the 23th... But as a pervert and romance lover I cannot wait..^^

My question: Was there many changes between 0.11 and 0.15? Should I start a new game or can I use my save?
The different between version 0.11 and 0.15 is mostly the added story content. Each update adds a new day to the story of the game. The game is designed in such a way that you'll always be able to continue on old save files to experience the new day added in each update. So no, you won't have to play the game again if you don't want to. If you've forgotten most of the story, it might be a good idea to do so anyway however.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Plot twist, it's an Eldorado ending as a plane lands on everyone .... it was a shit soap.

Or Dallas .... it was all a dream.

Always get nervous towards the end of something when things have gone semi well so far. I can't say it's gone all well after the mothers reaction, which I think we all saw coming really.

Hardly expected a "yay, my 2 daughters are sleeping with each other" reaction although I think i'd be happy with that if it meant they wouldn't date any idiots like my eldest.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The mothers just pissed because she's not fucking her daughters so she's jealous of them.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Another Sunday, another community Sunday Poll. Here you go:
It's a bit of a long one this time, but I hope you'll all find it interesting.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
That sounds a little bit like an ending of their romance :/
In the final version, you'll have to do your best to fuck up their relationship. But it is possible I suppose. Here's how you do it:

- Download the final version of the game
- Use RPAExtractor.exe to extract the script.rpyc file
- Use a converter to convert the script.rpyc file to an .rpy file
- Open it in any text editor
- Write your own ending to the game in which they break up
- Save the file
- Start the game and enjoy your own ending

Uh... This is my way of saying I don't like 'bad' endings, I suppose.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In the final version, you'll have to do your best to fuck up their relationship. But it is possible I suppose. Here's how you do it:

- Download the final version of the game
- Use RPAExtractor.exe to extract the script.rpyc file
- Use a converter to convert the script.rpyc file to an .rpy file
- Open it in any text editor
- Write your own ending to the game in which they break up
- Save the file
- Start the game and enjoy your own ending

Uh... This is my way of saying I don't like 'bad' endings, I suppose.
He says this and then in the very last scene for High School Romance your dog gets run over.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
He says this and then in the very last scene for High School Romance your dog gets run over.
Nah, the main character loves her dog. Maybe a bit too much... And she also doesn't have a driver's licence.

Michelle on the other hand... you can just see the darkness in her eyes. Best don't let her get near your dog.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Nah, the main character loves her dog. Maybe a bit too much... And she also doesn't have a driver's licence.

Michelle on the other hand... you can just see the darkness in her eyes. Best don't let her get near your dog.
NTR'd when the sister rides the MC's dog.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bright Sun Studios

A easier way would be to use either unren or enable dev mode renpy which has unren built into it to extract the .rpy files out of the game files. I use the enable dev mode renpy one.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
The version 1.0 release of Blooming Love is coming in a few days. Until the last update is released, you can enjoy another preview from the image from the update:

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
The final update of this game was just released on my Patreon page. I will keep supporting the game with potential patches if any bugs are found, but I don't plan on adding any more content to the game. The story is done after this update, so I hope you'll all find it satisfying and to your liking.

U

User_32285

The final update of this game was just released on my Patreon page. I will keep supporting the game with potential patches if any bugs are found, but I don't plan on adding any more content to the game. The story is done after this update, so I hope you'll all find it satisfying and to your liking.
Congratulations on finishing this title, a great achievement that not many dev/authors here reach :)

Reactions: Namco15 and the66
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes