VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes
Aug 2, 2017
Here are some links. Thank me later.

#!0OoxFZJR!rTBg7mUyDwSr0bSCTHIJ4KNVkHlEWyKbEOaIr9xgQjc
#!VC5yjQoS!N7pSnqkLoWj7RVn5Qic6r3EMyM4bqRi8C6MegscyvZI
Thanks a ton man! Keep on trucking and fucking!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know we'll probably see them again and sequel potential with a couple of the girls is quite high but what I mean is we've spent months waiting for each update to see a bit more and now it's done.

Still got HSCS to look forward too so it balances out.

Reactions: botc76

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Lexi and Fellicia are the couple i'd like to see going forward into a sequel but I was more thinking a spin off.

I have a soft spot for Lisa, i'd like to see her life a bit more.

Granted it's not exactly sequel bait and not everyone is a fan of hers so it's more a personal thing.
A Lexi-Fellicia spin-off would be almost impossible to do since that would exclude all players who made Roxanne Lexi's girlfriend instead of Fellicia.

Lisa is a fun character, but I think she works best as a background side character. I'm not sure if she'd work well as a main character. A Lisa spin-off would also have to take place before Blooming Love to avoid the plot being dragged down by her now permanent injury.

If you want to know who actually will be the main characters (most likely) of a potential sequel somewhere down the road, you can check this spoier:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: prika1

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port for Blooming Love 1.0
have fun and please report problems

Reactions: if95

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Still tempted to write a scathing letter of complaint over the whole Lisa thing.

Not only does she not get her girl she gets crippled on top of the rejection.

You didn't just kick her while she was down you dropped down and teabagged the poor girl.

Reactions: Nizzquizz

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
I think this might be the first in-progress game I've been following that reached its conclusion, so I guess that's some kind of a milestone for me. Especially when I think that when I first came across this game a couple months ago, I passed over it because it didn't seem like it would appeal to me. Eventually I figured I might as well, and I'm glad I did. It's a nice little romantic story, which is about all I could ask for.

Reactions: CSNRC

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
The final update of this game was just released on my Patreon page. I will keep supporting the game with potential patches if any bugs are found, but I don't plan on adding any more content to the game. The story is done after this update, so I hope you'll all find it satisfying and to your liking.
congratulations on a completed game! now a member of the proud and far far too few. definitely wish you all the luck for any future projects. bravo bravo.

(note: i don't even care if its good or not, i'll go find out in a few. just the fact that its finished deserves major major props)

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for finishing Blooming Love! Like what others said, this is a big achievement where others haven't been able to do.

The ending was quite fitting and resolved the story satisfactorily.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, thank you for creating and finishing a game I always got excited for. Kudos to you! And hopefully more great lesbian games to come from you!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
While good is subjective I would recommend this to anyone that likes a bit of romance.

It has some genuinely nice moments with likeable characters and a story that works.

The ending is really sweet too.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know, see the injured lisa and her life can be cool, but I am not objective y love the blind character in your new game.

U

User_32285

aaargh way to many spoilers, gonna ignore this thread till I have time to finish :)

Sep 1, 2017
Probaly sounds really stupid but how i review a game anyway?
The review field under the game tags show no option either for it.

An actual well made and even finished game deserves more than only 6 reviews afterall, especially with so many garbage cash grabs here and on patreon.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes