VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Probaly sounds really stupid but how i review a game anyway?
The review field under the game tags show no option either for it.

An actual well made and even finished game deserves more than only 6 reviews afterall, especially with so many garbage cash grabs here and on patreon.
Go to the top of the game you which to review and makes sure you're on the 'Thread' tab and not the 'Review' tab. In the top-right corner you'll see a set of red stars that show the average score of the game. Click on any of the stars and you'll be asked to write a review. When you're done, you're score will count towards the average score shown.

Reactions: supercheese123

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
hmm. i don't know, the picture quality is very well, sadly the writing was so boring that i stopped playing after one hour.

the characters have like zero facial expression, like they don't have any emotions. and yeah, the story and text could be more entertaining.

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
In the walkthrough, the extras aren't indicated after day 6. Day 15 had the extra at the end of the day is what I know. How about day 16, does it have any extra scenes?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
In the walkthrough, the extras aren't indicated after day 6. Day 15 had the extra at the end of the day is what I know. How about day 16, does it have any extra scenes?
yes there is one and a pretty important one for a possible sequel ;)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This game was a sweet ride.
The ending was very nice!. Hope to see a sequel to this.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes