VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's a fascinating dive into the mindset of people and sexual mores. Obviously, the most common exposure to "lesbian" content in most games is either a threesome or some guy watching two gals get into it.

Of course, in general, female protagonists are the extreme minority. Just as in comic books, the entertainment tends to be dominated by males, usually skewed younger, though not as significantly as in past decades.

I like this game because the characters are warm and embraceable. I don't have to be a woman to appreciate that. In many respects, I might now, at this stage, be off-put by a male character entry. Except, of course, because there exists bi-sexual characters, so I will resist that initial feeling.

Reactions: kiteares

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
It's a fascinating dive into the mindset of people and sexual mores. Obviously, the most common exposure to "lesbian" content in most games is either a threesome or some guy watching two gals get into it.

Of course, in general, female protagonists are the extreme minority. Just as in comic books, the entertainment tends to be dominated by males, usually skewed younger, though not as significantly as in past decades.

I like this game because the characters are warm and embraceable. I don't have to be a woman to appreciate that. In many respects, I might now, at this stage, be off-put by a male character entry. Except, of course, because there exists bi-sexual characters, so I will resist that initial feeling.
By my last comment I didn't mean that I was planning to add F/M content to the game. Not at all in fact. I've been very outspoken about keeping Blooming Love a purely F/F experience. High School Crush Simulator on the other hand won't be, but I think you already knew that.

Reactions: pootin

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup, I was talking to the attitude you mentioned from your survey. I haven't downloaded HSCS yet as I am backed up (eww, better term in the future) on a recent spate of released games. Rest assured, I will give it a test drive once I'm caught up.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Yup, I was talking to the attitude you mentioned from your survey. I haven't downloaded HSCS yet as I am backed up (eww, better term in the future) on a recent spate of released games. Rest assured, I will give it a test drive once I'm caught up.
The general feedback so far has been very positive, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It isn't exactly short for a first version though, so be prepared for that.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ha! Great. So I'm going to get backed up again. I'll buy some dried fruit before playing.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Nice Novel. It´s bridges the paradoxon between the fast pairing of sis-sis love and
slow advancement of story. Unusual, but i like it.
What i don´t like are the useless from-behind-the-head-poses like in old playboy TV erotic movies
from the 80s. Damn DUDE, you got some nice models there, make the best of it.
Like i.e. the first time they shyly touch their hands: show it. show the intimacy of that important scene.
And i´m no fan of Close-Up shots but sometimes they can immerse the player more like i.e.
when sisters kiss: an ice close-up of the lips touching or tender touching of the tongues.
Or when one fingers the other. perfect time for a close-up or two. show me how the finger glides
into big sister wet womb and show me how she bites her lips in sweet ecstasy.
Furthermore: two pics showing how big sister dildoes herself in her new room at College(?).
Come on, there´s more to it than just an appetizer for me. Show me how she bangs herself! From the front. from the side. a tergo. roll her on the stomach.let her finger her ass. close-up. in. out. show me her moaning face. cutback to the dildo how it gets wetter and wetter from a between-the-legs-position. head arching back.

Among us authors there´s the rule of show don´t tell. And telling how their relationship develops is
really appreciated but damn use SHOW when it needs to be there.
Apart from that i´m eagerly awaiting the next update.

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
I'm current doing some advertising/marketing research. So if you could let me know how you found out about any of my games, I'd really appreciate it. You can do so here:

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
Aww and here I was excited to hear that 0.15 has landed, but after opening the thread, there's no 0.15 mega link yet! :'(

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
@toll @infiniteuniverse
Here you go:
Various saves, most of them for a pink playthrough.

For day 13, go to the 3rd save page and load the 6th save (lower right corner). That will get you to the end of Day 12.
For day 14, go to the 5th save page and load the 1st save file. This will get you to the end of Day 13.
For day 15, go the 5th page and load the 2nd save file. This will get you to the end of Day 14. (The last save file on that page is one for the end of Day 15)

Enjoy.

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
Got it!
What does pink playthrough mean?
Also, I just wanted the walkthrough for the extra part. When does it happen for the latest?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes