• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pienao

May 10, 2021
could you pls point in picture where I should go in beach?? im dont know theres a way in that place
also
I already clear all endings A-E and talk with red hood many times at differents places,collect all memories and all books
could you pls tell me where the place all memories is??
in case I might missing one
beach of grief (at an oar boat)
oxward academy (behind a misplaced potrait)
red castle frissle (puzzle area)
endless tea party
carroll river (bottom of map)
Queensland (tent on the right in front of chaos dungeon entrance)

you also need to get leaf's ring from freeing her and manually leaving her dialogue

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
beach of grief (at an oar boat)
oxward academy (behind a misplaced potrait)
red castle frissle (puzzle area)
endless tea party
carroll river (bottom of map)
Queensland (tent on the right in front of chaos dungeon entrance)

you also need to get leaf's ring from freeing her and manually leaving her dialogue
I think I already done all thoses
but im still confused why theres no red line option when I started new from crystal
I even cleared ending with SEN 0 and equip Pricckets ring
also where I can acsess the DLCs??and is there any guide?

pienao

May 10, 2021
I think I already done all thoses
but im still confused why theres no red line option when I started new from crystal
I even cleared ending with SEN 0 and equip Pricckets ring
also where I can acsess the DLCs??and is there any guide?
then im not certain what you are missing, all i can think of is that you may have missed leaf's ring

dlc 1 is underwater area, dlc 2 is the chaos dungeon, and dlc 3 can only be accessed after ending G

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
then im not certain what you are missing, all i can think of is that you may have missed leaf's ring

dlc 1 is underwater area, dlc 2 is the chaos dungeon, and dlc 3 can only be accessed after ending G
I already save leaf and have her ring also pricket ring too but I dont understand is it because I didnt fight with Miranda once??

also where exactly the DLC in underwater area take a place??is where I fighting againts the Deep Sea Knight??

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
I already save leaf and have her ring also pricket ring too but I dont understand is it because I didnt fight with Miranda once??

also where exactly the DLC in underwater area take a place??is where I fighting againts the Deep Sea Knight??
Are you sure that you collected all six Caroll's memories?

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020

Also if i remember correctly your sen needs to be 0

pienao

May 10, 2021
also is put JubJub in dungeon can solve her killing??
honestly her sex scene is pretty hot tho
yup, it does
how to beat The Old King and what equipment should do??
For gear i recommend 2 black rabbit rings, then anything else to boost damage (ring of my struggle or celestial ring work fine)

for the first phase, what i did was blitz him down with blood edge (demon beast sawblade)+ 3 ultimate slashes (herouc vorpal sword) +gigas guillotine (slaughter axe) and swapped to sea knight's anchor for triple damage. Essentially just use hard hitting attacks and swap to anchor on your last turn. Start the fight with andor sword.

If your stats aren't high enough to finish phase one quick, use abhorrent cloak and dodge every turn. If you have access to acrobatics, then go use it. Heck, use rabbit watch requiem spam just in case cuz i don't remember if he has unavoidables.

In his 2nd phase, switch to king club for the hard break and just break the clones with normal attack when they start charging. Ring of rebellion works too, or gun breaks if your stats are jacked. If you can't break them even with hard break, do more grinding :)

After a while, he'll stop summoning clones and you can just do what you did in phase one.

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
just finished the DLC3 and it was freaking awesome
after get FREAKING JUMPSCARED many times
the Finall boss,Lorde and the Grand Guignol are freaking Kino!!
I wonder is there any other ending after DLC3?I forget to equip Pricket ring and Leaf it seems still alive and free
I cant wait for BS3!!

linkofgraal

Aug 22, 2021
please suggest something similar, I don't know what to do a year later...
Not quite the same but if anyone hasn't suggested Monster Girl Quest and Monster Girl Quest: Paradox, check them out. Not as dark as Black Souls, but definitely has the "eroge with a really good story and characters" thing down.

FrenzyGhoul

May 14, 2023
Hello there,
I started the game for two days and I am realy in touch with it. Couldn´t belive but better as Dark Souls 1.

My question:
1. Is there a guide how to unlock every H-scene
2. Is there another walkthrough for the true ending than from
I saw to late that it did break up in the middle

Last edited:

Filipe Pato

Aug 6, 2023
Hi, I have a question. Can you pass by Odd Fish God at Ship Graveyard without Dodo covenant ability? I was making a no-covenant route first, and now I'm stuck.

SuceT

Jan 26, 2021
Guys do you know where I am supposed to go after killing the skeleton with a motorcycle in the Red Castle?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote