RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Hey lads and ladies, Been a long time since I last played the game, Does anyone know where Knight's Ring location is ?
Thanks.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
do you perhaps know what i did wrong? was the scene with shisha and dodo really necessary? or did me using the colored souls locked me out of it?
I never had such a situation before, but to get B ending you have to get all girls covenants, maybe you forgot about Valrus(i maybe spelled her name wrong, the one in the sea that wants to find carpenter, and did you kill or imprison JubJub?

Toorukiz

Mar 29, 2020
I never had such a situation before, but to get B ending you have to get all girls covenants, maybe you forgot about Valrus(i maybe spelled her name wrong, the one in the sea that wants to find carpenter, and did you kill or imprison JubJub?
i killed jubjub for the gear of madness, valrus i went and brought her back the hammer and did the covenant, even got the duchess or whatever running in for a scene.

i followed this guide, https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023...uide__All_endings_minimum_stats___gear__1.pdf

and followed it to almost to a tee, with the exception of going to shisha after maxxing the pledge in liddell cemetary.

heres whats happening on my side, i finished route a, go talk to node to start route b, do what i was told and nothing happens, go to check all covenants and only one missing is shisha, go to her and shes turned into a shadow doesnt matter if its 100 or 0 sen, theres the knigth bird npc and she helps defeating her. go to node and still the same.

Toorukiz

Mar 29, 2020
perhaps i need the hotfix patch which i never downloaded? well it looks like its down so cant even try that anymore.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
i killed jubjub for the gear of madness, valrus i went and brought her back the hammer and did the covenant, even got the duchess or whatever running in for a scene.

i followed this guide, https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023...uide__All_endings_minimum_stats___gear__1.pdf

and followed it to almost to a tee, with the exception of going to shisha after maxxing the pledge in liddell cemetary.

heres whats happening on my side, i finished route a, go talk to node to start route b, do what i was told and nothing happens, go to check all covenants and only one missing is shisha, go to her and shes turned into a shadow doesnt matter if its 100 or 0 sen, theres the knigth bird npc and she helps defeating her. go to node and still the same.
Can you take some screenshots?

Last edited:

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020

Toorukiz

Mar 29, 2020
Well, this is interesting, i didn't know such a thing was possible, can you upload your save, i want to try to do this myself, as for advice, i recommend reset than cheat a little, to get all books, after that go to every character and get their covenant or look at ending B on youtube
well i cheated by getting money to get colored souls so i could upgrade my stats and not die if i got caught, heres all of my save files, they go on intervals of maybe 3-10mins because i didnt want to mess up, as for shisha her fight dialogue hints at her being lonely, and after fight ends, dodo just wants to forget it all. i'm on save file 6

1705460255171.png 1705460301532.png 1705460315114.png

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020

Toorukiz

Mar 29, 2020
why do you need a hotfix? i had no problems with the game since i started it, maybe you need to download RTP100? or rpgm maker vx ace

idk thought it mightve been needed, i think i know what i did wrong though, theres a line on the guide >>>

-- Once maxed, choose “Pledge” then “Smoke” ; do this *** ONLY *** 4 times !!! -- ( I think you can Smoke one more time without killing her, but I like easy numbers )

could this have been the cause of shisha turning into a shadow? also i dont remember if i did it more than 4

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
idk thought it mightve been needed, i think i know what i did wrong though, theres a line on the guide >>>

-- Once maxed, choose “Pledge” then “Smoke” ; do this *** ONLY *** 4 times !!! -- ( I think you can Smoke one more time without killing her, but I like easy numbers )

could this have been the cause of shisha turning into a shadow? also i dont remember if i did it more than 4
Probably

dude with the arson

May 11, 2020
Hey gamers, just recently finished this game from ending A to G, and I'm pretty sure I missed like a lot of the DLC. Anything I should look out for? Already got a hint from the Cat that I should peek around in Carroll River when I went to NG on Ending G.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Hey gamers, just recently finished this game from ending A to G, and I'm pretty sure I missed like a lot of the DLC. Anything I should look out for? Already got a hint from the Cat that I should peek around in Carroll River when I went to NG on Ending G.
Dlc 1 is kuti part, dlc 2 chaos dungeon and Mabel, dlc 3 is H ending if i'm not mistaken, find two mobs near Carroll River and a boat, then explore

Reactions: dude with the arson

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Playing the game blind here, I have a lil question for the senior here. Should I sell my colored souls early into the game? (1-2 hours into) also how do I summon companion like the first game.

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Playing the game blind here, I have a lil question for the senior here. Should I sell my colored souls early into the game? (1-2 hours into) also how do I summon companion like the first game.
Use coloured souls, no companions you will be alone, until dlc 3, forgot about fairy tales, if you're in a normal state before most bosses you will be able to summon a fairy tale to help you, abnormal state happens if you die once, you're unable to summmon fairy tales, to fix it sniff Alice's ribbon

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote