RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Horrible_Taste

Jan 23, 2024
The hotfix patch 1.13 link isn´t working for me. Idk if anyone shares the same problem but is it possible for that patch to be available on Mega?
(btw only the Mega link works for the main patch. idk if you want to look into it or not so I´ll just let you know :) )

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
can somebody explain why i'sometimes randomely cant open the menu or use my controls when i'am in the menu ? is there a fix for this ???

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Are there anything I should prepare before getting into the DLC3 boat? I just finished Ending G and have no convenant

Last edited:

Chuunikyou

Nov 21, 2020
Get ready to suffer, but actually have enough stats to survive
Do I not need to have convenant with anybody or kill JubJub maybe, Im already at level 999
Oh yeah, a question Is Miranda actually Miranda? The Red Queen said that corpse eater inherit the memories of the people they eat, and Miranda's name never changed from Meryphilia. Doubt this theory though since she appeared and help us in true ending

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Do I not need to have convenant with anybody or kill JubJub maybe, Im already at level 999
Oh yeah, a question Is Miranda actually Miranda? The Red Queen said that corpse eater inherit the memories of the people they eat, and Miranda's name never changed from Meryphilia. Doubt this theory though since she appeared and help us in true ending
Well, you don't need any covenants(unless you want one)or kill Jubjub as she doesn't affect H-ending zone, oh i forgot in H ending zone you will have a boss fight to get a good ending of it you need to have Blackwell letter, you can meet Blackwell in Ludwige town, talk to her, buy smth, beat some bosses to light up some torches, go to cathedral, talk to blackwell near fireplace, then light up torches up to 10 blackwell will leave a letter, take it with you, about miranda, it depends on you, by lore Miranda died and ghoul just ate her memories, i think that Merphylia is Miranda, but you can never know

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Imagine if people actually used the search feature to look for questions that are already answered~~~

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote