RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SenaKumo

Aug 16, 2020
Anyone knows how and where I can find Jack? I looked through all of what I know the town, but couldn't find shit.

Last edited:

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
ummm...Im sorry if asking it
but does anyone encounter some problem with mine?
so I was supposed to fight Maxwell on Ripon Grand Cathedral but I didnt encounter her or RH or even The Serpent God
this place just empty only filled with mobs

how to fixed it??

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
ummm...Im sorry if asking it
but does anyone encounter some problem with mine?
so I was supposed to fight Maxwell on Ripon Grand Cathedral but I didnt encounter her or RH or even The Serpent God
this place just empty only filled with mobs

how to fixed it??
not sure if I understand you correctly, but:
-idk why you want to fight maxwell (I assume thats the doctor), there should be no need for that
-for her to appear in the cathedral, you need to have spoken to her in the other locations before (I think they were two, one in ludwidge town, other one in upper lutwidge I think, not sure anymore tho)
-at some point she vanishes from the cathedral, then its too late to speak to her
-for red hood, your sen needs to be 0 or less, and you have to have encountered her in her human form in the very beginning when she came out of the mirror
-for serpent god you need to advance bills events

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
not sure if I understand you correctly, but:
-idk why you want to fight maxwell (I assume thats the doctor), there should be no need for that
-for her to appear in the cathedral, you need to have spoken to her in the other locations before (I think they were two, one in ludwidge town, other one in upper lutwidge I think, not sure anymore tho)
-at some point she vanishes from the cathedral, then its too late to speak to her
-for red hood, your sen needs to be 0 or less, and you have to have encountered her in her human form in the very beginning when she came out of the mirror
-for serpent god you need to advance bills events

well I was only following the guide from this site
and the guide said there was "familiar face"as an optional boss and told me to down bassement and pull the lever
I looking up on yt when u pull the levers Blackwell would appear behind you and there bossfight
also on middle cathedral the path would open and theres Bill
but I didnt see anyone there excepts a bunch of skeletons
is this because I let JubJub alive??I heard she would kill most of NPCs if she still alive
I forget to fight her on my 1st travel on Sick Clock Towers and torch on the Library also already 10 and the door on the middle can be openned

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
so yeah apparently its my own fault
I forget to follow some steps on the walkthroughs and straight to progress the story
yeah I should kill the damn bird at 1st visit on clock tower
i heard JubJub would active when torches filled 9-10 and my last progress its already filled all
and she freaking kill all of NPCs and my covenants
so yeah..its my own fault

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
well I was only following the guide from this site
and the guide said there was "familiar face"as an optional boss and told me to down bassement and pull the lever
I looking up on yt when u pull the levers Blackwell would appear behind you and there bossfight
also on middle cathedral the path would open and theres Bill
but I didnt see anyone there excepts a bunch of skeletons
is this because I let JubJub alive??I heard she would kill most of NPCs if she still alive
I forget to fight her on my 1st travel on Sick Clock Towers and torch on the Library also already 10 and the door on the middle can be openned
In that case, yes, it is because you left jubjub alive. Gotta start a new loop.

Sephi1

Aug 20, 2018
also can I ask again
how do you past the giant fish on ship graveyard??
You need the NPC Girl Dodo Ability to faster run then you can run before he block the way, you can find her on Pond of bloody Tears, then well give her souls/lvl her and then switch normal running to fast running on Techniques, to do that (sin positive) just talk with her when she playing with the animals go away, then talk again with her, not sure you can fight this big fish its really strong

pienao

May 10, 2021
hey, does anyone know how to get up to the rabbit and bloodstain at the bottom left side of the inner area of red castel frissle?

pienao

May 10, 2021
hey, does anyone know how to get up to the rabbit and bloodstain at the bottom left side of the inner area of red castel frissle?
nevermind, i found out a minute after writing this. the pathway is the line of clocks and the entrance is the left of them

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
I just finished the game and got ending A C D E but when I was trying to talk the crystal and already equiped the pricckets ring I didnt get the dialogue red lines when trying to choosing Alice
even I already press ESC or X
is something wrong?

pienao

May 10, 2021
I just finished the game and got ending A C D E but when I was trying to talk the crystal and already equiped the pricckets ring I didnt get the dialogue red lines when trying to choosing Alice
even I already press ESC or X
is something wrong?
you have to talk to red hood in at least 10 campfire spots + collect all 6 memories + finish the book collection at the library in the previous cycle
edit: you also need leaf's ring, forgot about that

Last edited:

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
she's at the bottom right of the beach of grief, its marked by a bloodstain
could you pls point in picture where I should go in beach?? im dont know theres a way in that place
also
I already clear all endings A-E and talk with red hood many times at differents places,collect all memories and all books
could you pls tell me where the place all memories is??
in case I might missing one

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes