• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
This has nothing to do with anything of this game but if some people use more different genre types into NTR games we get more excitement like animation or pixel sex and here is a picture of orc girl that manga artist drew that I would welcome into a ntr game View attachment 2505601
View attachment 2505602
this character is not in black rune it’s just something i hope future creators of NTR rpgs would consider
Wow! I would definitely welcome that. It also has a pretty good in-road for NTR.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
This has nothing to do with anything of this game but if some people use more different genre types into NTR games we get more excitement like animation or pixel sex and here is a picture of orc girl that manga artist drew that I would welcome into a ntr game View attachment 2505601
View attachment 2505602
this character is not in black rune it’s just something i hope future creators of NTR rpgs would consider
The you like the sun falling game is like that.. just a scars of summer ripoff the art was good but the story was nowhere

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The you like the sun falling game is like that.. just a scars of summer ripoff the art was good but the story was nowhere
There is this creator who making NTR rpg where this boy and his sexy big breast girlfriend spend the summer with his fat uncle in the countryside and the uncle start to hit on his girlfriend in secret and shadow moving sex scene in the uncle house boy girlfriend having sex with his uncle that’s original NTR RPG

Reactions: ViihX

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
There is this creator who making NTR rpg where this boy and his sexy big breast girlfriend spend the summer with his fat uncle in the countryside and the uncle start to hit on his girlfriend in secret and shadow moving sex scene in the uncle house boy girlfriend having sex with his uncle that’s original NTR RPG
you got a link for that one? or the name?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
you got a link for that one? or the name?
That sounds like Boy Hero Ken - An amazing Netorare game. It's technically incomplete as it was promised an extra route after release that never came. But the 2 routes we did get are amazing.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Anyone know an estimated release date?
Not really he’s been working on it since April 2 of 2021 he’s passionate about it that’s why he never put a date on it because he wants it to be good we’re hoping to get something this April like a big update or trial version

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey guys sorry this has nothing to with black rune do you guys know anyone who willing to do pixel art for free I need characters templates two of them for now because I’m trying to make a NTR rpg plot with these characters I have

Touma
CA0A3773-106C-45F3-AAC6-07D4DD7138F0.jpeg
fat otaku who steals hot married woman

Hikari
D270F91B-4A99-4F49-ADA5-948B551974D1.jpeg
69F34262-DB12-4576-A6DE-C90D782032F7.jpeg
Hikari a married woman who falls for Otaku boy

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Hey guys sorry this has nothing to with black rune do you guys know anyone who willing to do pixel art for free I need characters templates two of them for now because I’m trying to make a NTR rpg plot with these characters I have

Touma
View attachment 2511751
fat otaku who steals hot married woman

Hikari
View attachment 2511753
View attachment 2511754
Hikari a married woman who falls for Otaku boy
You would have to be a lot more specific on what kind of style for the character templates you want, as I'm learning very quickly through trying to make my own that designing pixel characters that look good is very difficult. You could try putting up a request thread in the resources section, which is why I mentioned being specific.

If you want to try yourself, any art editing program will work, or you can find the that lets you put together existing sprite assets that you find elsewhere.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote