Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Let me just say that none of you should get your hopes up for a 2023 release becuase this man is EXTREMELY passionate about the production of this game. A demo was planned for a year ago but he added a bunch of new mechanacis and said that it “wasnt ready yet” and for everyone to be patient. If he manages to stop creating new scenes and story lines then just maybe you might have a nice 2078 release date.
you sound like a prick. He's so active in twitter posting updates for people, how many gamedev does that? stop bitching and maybe support by actually paying money, ungrateful kid.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragata

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
you sound like a prick. He's so active in twitter posting updates for people, how many gamedev does that? stop bitching and maybe support by actually paying money, ungrateful kid.
He's got a point though, as of right now this game is nothing but vapourware. As usual indie devs need to learn not to fall into scope creep (or not to promise demos and missing the deadline by literal years) because twitter updates are just empty words.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
He's got a point though, as of right now this game is nothing but vapourware. As usual indie devs need to learn not to fall into scope creep (or not to promise demos and missing the deadline by literal years) because twitter updates are just empty words.
He's not a western dev but a japanese dev. you're confusing them with those western devs.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
That is not true, there are many japanese devs who release a demo on their dl-site page or a short demo on ci-en for playtesting purposes (almost every japanese dev does that in fact) we're not talking about continuous updates but just an alpha for playtesting
You're having a strawman argument. Who said that there aren't japanese devs who release demo on dlsite or ci-en?
I'm talking about japanese are more committed to their work than western devs. There are far more western devs who ditches/abandon their game than japanese devs even tho they have multiple people involved. It's late cause they want to improve the game, many people rushed cyberpunk which is an AAA game and what did they got? full of bugs and subpar game. If you want to rush an indie being a coder/artist both at the same time, then i've got something to tell you buddy. You're incompetent.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
And for those who's doubtful, despite that i am, on his progress.

Keep in mind. He DID create plenty enough of Preview Content previously. And showed that most of the stuff was done. It is a very likely scenario, that he was dissatisfied with the quality and quantity of Black Rune. And decided he wanted more out of his project. Remember. This seems to be the VERY FIRST project he was worked on. First impressions are everything.

Hopefully. He makes something epic. And also, hopefully, the selfish demanding parasites don't project their interests and harass him to get THEIR interests and stuff implemented. Already seen that on many other Creators, Projects and places i'm in.

If that happens. I hope he stands his ground and makes what he wants to make, his vision of what he desires. Not others.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Hopefully. He makes something epic. And also, hopefully, the selfish demanding parasites don't project their interests and harass him to get THEIR interests and stuff implemented. Already seen that on many other Creators, Projects and places i'm in.

If that happens. I hope he stands his ground and makes what he wants to make, his vision of what he desires. Not others.
I wholeheartedly support this view. It's important to have a target audience in mind when making something, but it's even more important to remember that you (the developer) are also part of the target audience, and the only part of the target audience that's putting work into the project (no, singing praises/being an "idea man" is not work).

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I wholeheartedly support this view. It's important to have a target audience in mind when making something, but it's even more important to remember that you (the developer) are also part of the target audience, and the only part of the target audience that's putting work into the project (no, singing praises/being an "idea man" is not work).
Problem lies in the fact, that when you start catering to more people, with especially differents tastes/fetishes/kinks and so on. You lose integrity, self-respect and standards. As you need to expand and widen more targets. This means you'll have to dilute everything else in favor of more for less of others.

You lose the "Focus", and i quote that strongly. Due to how many Games, Movies, Comics/Mangas and so on has catered and widened itself far too much, losing itself in the process. This especially goes for "Western" products, as they seemingly want too much of everything, change things, overly ambitious or just plain excessively greedy, selfish and so on.

A LOT of Westernly Created H-Games here is exactly like that. I feel no joy, no engagement or interest. They bore me. It don't have to be Netorare. It can be everything. The content is so vanilla or so diluted, i just sleep. Even RAPE has become Semi-Consensual, as there's no resistance, cruelty, pain, violence and what makes RAPE horrible and unfortunate.

I feel like we lost ourselfs in the process of making Art. Rather than wonders for each type of people to enjoy, we make things for "THE WIDER AUDIENCE" mantra. It doesn't a take rocket scientist to figure out what that truly means and the "effects" of it.

I'll stop ranting here. I go on extreme rants, sometimes it gets spicy.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Problem lies in the fact, that when you start catering to more people, with especially differents tastes/fetishes/kinks and so on. You lose integrity, self-respect and standards. As you need to expand and widen more targets. This means you'll have to dilute everything else in favor of more for less of others.

You lose the "Focus", and i quote that strongly. Due to how many Games, Movies, Comics/Mangas and so on has catered and widened itself far too much, losing itself in the process. This especially goes for "Western" products, as they seemingly want too much of everything, change things, overly ambitious or just plain excessively greedy, selfish and so on.

A LOT of Westernly Created H-Games here is exactly like that. I feel no joy, no engagement or interest. They bore me. It don't have to be Netorare. It can be everything. The content is so vanilla or so diluted, i just sleep. Even RAPE has become Semi-Consensual, as there's no resistance, cruelty, pain, violence and what makes RAPE horrible and unfortunate.

I feel like we lost ourselfs in the process of making Art. Rather than wonders for each type of people to enjoy, we make things for "THE WIDER AUDIENCE" mantra. It doesn't a take rocket scientist to figure out what that truly means and the "effects" of it.

This is entirely why I said that the developer of the product is the most important "Target audience" of the product, because if the developer has lost sight of their own preferences and vision, you as a viewer can immediately see and feel it.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
This is entirely why I said that the developer of the product is the most important "Target audience" of the product, because if the developer has lost sight of their own preferences and vision, you as a viewer can immediately see and feel it.
The literal meaning can be considered "You lost it/yourself".

But you are right on the point. Ones preferences and vision. The one CREATING said such, losing themselves, is akin to suicide. There's no longer a magic touch, no longer soul and charm, certainly nothing more than a random painting no one can cares for or understands.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

To get a good game you have to play the waiting game i waited years for Kingdom Hearts 3 when i finally got it was awesome the gameplay was crazy does anyone remember a video game they got that wasn't hentai game that took some time get and it was worth the wait.

p.s. im know waiting for Kingdom hearts 4 that is finally getting star wars hopefully

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote