• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Black Rune NTR Rpg by Pastaskii

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Ngl I prefer male MC only, but I don't mind switching if it's done right. I guess only time will tell...this dev looks like he's fuckin speed running making it compared to some of the other devs working on NTR games so I'm sure it won't be too long lol
I feel like mc only perspective causes you to lose out on too much overall an that mc only perspective is the one that need to be “done right” in order to make a good game. It’s really difficult to mess up perspective switch games.

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
I star follow the dev like two years ago and I don't like the route he's taking. First he said the game will out in june 2021 to delay to december 2021 and postpone to a unknow date but instead in his cien update, said to publish the alpha of the game in January to lie again. And finally only publish one report in cien in all the whole 2022.
In my opinion the dev it's adding to much heroines like the knight senpai, the classroom partner and the nun, the minigames like the race its pretty pointless or the menu like papers please and making too much work for only one person, taking a lot time finish the development of the game. In the worst scenario leaving the proyect unfinished because the pressure and the amount of mechanics he want to add to simple rpgmv system.
But a least he's honest and don't take the route of milking money of his fans like Takeda or Technobrake with his eternal unfinished proyects.

Last edited:

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I star follow the dev like two years ago and I don't like the route he's taking. First he said the game will out in june 2021 to delay to december 2021 and postpone to a unknow date but instead in his cien update, said to publish the alpha of the game in January to lie again. And finally only publish one report in cien in all the whole 2022.
In my opinion the dev it's adding to much heroines like the knight senpai, the classroom partner and the nun, the minigames like the race its pretty pointless or the menu like papers please and making too much work for only one person, taking a lot time finish the development of the game. In the worst scenario leaving the proyect unfinished because the pressure and the amount of mechanics he want to add to simple rpgmv system.
But a least he's honest and don't take the route of milking money of his fans like Takeda or Technobrake with his eternal unfinished proyects.
I get your concerns. For me, Tail of Desire was a game I was seriously anticipating that imploded due to being overly ambitious. Looking at this guy's output, the quality of the output, the good communication, and no bad milking practices, I think the only concerning thing is we don't have any kind of product to test at this point. Other than that, I rather appreciate that he is taking the time to craft this out and it looks like he isn't losing steam yet.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I feel like mc only perspective causes you to lose out on too much overall an that mc only perspective is the one that need to be “done right” in order to make a good game. It’s really difficult to mess up perspective switch games.
You mean male MC only perspective, right? That one is really hard to do in NTR. I mean real Japanese style NTR that is primarily about cheating and the female corruption process. In this type of story, the male MC generally stays oblivious for a significant portion of the story, and that makes it quite hard to make the lewd stuff available to the player. As you say, it requires a lot more thought. They have to use hidden sex, implied sex, videos that blur the face, sex while on the phone, etc etc and still make those scenes erotic enough with the limited POV. It's much easier to have multiple POV or a gallery where you can view the full scene from the female perspective, and that's what we usually see in practice.

If it's a western style NTR that's really about male MC humiliation and cuckolding rather than female corruption, then it becomes easier to maintain the MC only POV. But that still requires some thought to go into the writing the scenario and characters. A lot of devs try to hedge their bet between NTR and netorase/cuckolding, leading to a weird MC that hates being cucked but refuses to do anything about it.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Shouldn't there at least be a demo available for that to happen though? As far as I can tell, pastaskii hasn't gotten that far yet, although one seems imminent, it would probably be better to wait for that to happen first.
He has been saying trial version on his twitter account but I’m waiting to see what’s going to happen
E76B1E49-CC16-4F0F-83ED-991E75464E0B.png

Reactions: S3vatari0n

N4Rs

May 14, 2021
if im not wrong his/shes a solo dev right?
so cant blame him/her if the game production slow abit

Sep 16, 2021
I mean technobrake has completed projects before, and the current major project does have a good amount of content in it

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
what version of RPGM is this ? this seems very modern. Are there any other games in this engine out yet that anyone can recommend looks reallllllllly good

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Charlotte and the mayor having a secret bath together and the protagonist is working the other side starts hearing strange noise from two customers on the other side
Scenes like these on most ntr games are such a turn on! Like the mc is near enough to hear and probably recognize sht but he's oblivious enough and the fmc is just getting rammed like no tomorrow on the other side. And we as players are like evil gods watching taboos happening as we play!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote