Jul 1, 2018
I could be completely wrong but... wasn't it already in unity??

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-long-complex-v3-1-dontaco.124231/

So if i understand this correctly;
the game "small complex" got remade in unity and became "Big Long Complex (version 3.1 as I am writing this)"
and now is remade again in unity?

So this is a remake of a remake?

If I am right, we are currently at the special edition stage (skyrim re-re-re-releases)
I can't wait until the Big Long Complex anniversary edition get's released

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
is the remake so far as buggy as the og ? remember playing this a while back and it was unplayable to say the least at some point with so many bugs and what not hope this remake fixes that

Reactions: privetin13

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not exactly, "Big complex" was first game, later dev made tech-demo on another engine which is "Small complex" alongside with first game("Big complex"), after that he made another 2 games and in parallel worked on "Big complex" and "Small complex", later he switched "Big complex" to unity because of some engine problems and made remake. Now we have old "Big complex"(v3.1) remade on unity into this 0.1 ver, "Small complex" on another engine,which I don't know, "Tacoverse stories" and another 4th game,which I also don't remember. Overall four projects with miniscule amount of content, something like that

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Well… is not that there was something wrong with it. Don taco is now using Unity, that means more animations, better graphics etc. He’s doing a lot of work. We also have to remember that developers have lives outside making games.
This is off topic, but what game is your profile picture from?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
The last review brought a good point, a well done anytime grope system/mechanic would be very welcome

PS: groping during the scenes would be welcome too

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019
I could be completely wrong but... wasn't it already in unity??

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-long-complex-v3-1-dontaco.124231/

So if i understand this correctly;
the game "small complex" got remade in unity and became "Big Long Complex (version 3.1 as I am writing this)"
and now is remade again in unity?

So this is a remake of a remake?

If I am right, we are currently at the special edition stage (skyrim re-re-re-releases)
I can't wait until the Big Long Complex anniversary edition get's released
Not quite. Big Long Complex is the first game, not small complex, yeah they are all made in the same engine however they differ in how they control and how the player interacts with characters and in scenes. If I remember correct, in Big Long Complex og the scenes are prerenders and everything is kinda like a VN except you can walk around. Small Complex got made as a tech demo to test out a new system (again, same engine but different implementation) where instead of prerendered images/animations, the 3D models have real time animations, which for the user means stuff like controlling the camera. Then the tech demo, small complex, got popular because it uses a different character a lot of people like more than the OG characters so now it's also a game that is gonna be developed as it's own thing.

TL;DR Big Long Complex Unity VN > Small Complex Unity Real Time > Big Long Complex Unity Real Time

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
If he wants to remake this a better version of what was already there, ok sure. I'm down for that. I liked the content that was there it just had technical issues. remake or improve the content that was there in a more stable version and I'll look forward to it. Just keep the pregnancy and pregnancy sex scenes that was in the previous version. that's all i ask.

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes