Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mackatamkd

Apr 9, 2018
i have a question if any one know about the new BigBrother v8 that in on Russian language, I have some errors i cannot go to the studio its having some errors, missing files.
kindly update if any one know something about the version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i have a question if any one know about the new BigBrother v8 that in on Russian language, I have some errors i cannot go to the studio its having some errors, missing files.
kindly update if any one know something about the version.
We only help with the English version of the vanilla game in this thread.

If you are playing a modded game then go to the mod thread for help please.

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
Yes private spanking of Max's sisters after the evening meal.

What are you talking about "Lisa will disappear after Eric"?

Just keep spanking Lisa and talking to Kira plus all the other sex you can get from Lisa and the game will move forward, don't forget to work on all open quest at the same time.
Oh sorry, I mean, after eric disappeared, there was no spanking scene in the pool with Alice. As for Kira, when I talk to her now, only the repeated option is to practice with Lisa at night with the ass, nothing has improved.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh sorry, I mean, after eric disappeared, there was no spanking scene in the pool with Alice. As for Kira, when I talk to her now, only the repeated option is to practice with Lisa at night with the ass, nothing has improved.
For spanking Alice at the pool that is before you get rid of Eric and catch her smoking, after Eric is gone she no longer smokes out by the pool.

Just keep playing and keeping both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them maxed out at all times.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Why does everything in this game have to be such a pain in the ass to trigger?

Right now I'm trying to get the 4th movie done. I have the script in my "Opportunities", I've spoken to everyone about it, I'm just waiting for Ana and Kira to talk to me about it when they're together at the pool like the previous movies...only they never do.

I don't have the Arachnophobia opportunity finished with Alice, even though I'm to the point where I'm getting a handjob from her when sleeping in her bed to"protect" her from the spiders. That never advances past that stage no matter how many times I hide the spider in her bedroom at night. I can also get a blowjob from her off and on while watching TV but am unable to progress past that there either.

Similiarly, I've progressed her "Blog" opportunity to the point where they are fucking on cam (and was caught once by Lisa) but there is no clue how to progress that one past that point.

Cunning plan is also at a standstill. I'm able to either choose between having Alice suck or fucking Kate in the pussy once a week, but never anything else.

There isn't an opportunity listed for it, but Kira has moved back to the couch opening the way for Max to sleep in bed with Ana, but I never get any option except "Peek" at nighttime for her bedroom.

I've tried options for EVERYTHING for all of these in the meantime: mood and authority are maxed out for everyone at pretty much all times and all sex options have been performed a large number of times.

Is it a matter of just doing each option another few dozen times until FINALLY something happens or am I missing something else? Since there's no actual step-by-step guide for this it's nearly impossible for me to figure out what if anything I've missed.

Oh, I should also mention that the Lisa GF path is finished as far as I can tell (I was introduced to the chick at the coffee shop and started getting close with Olivia with Lisa's blessing while Lisa and Max can have blowjobs, handjobs, anal and handcuffed sex all the time--and Lisa jumps on Max at night if he's ignored her for a while).

Velosee

Jan 21, 2019
Hello guys this is my first post. I really like this game, especially every action we choose will have impact for the future. but sadly this game been abandoned.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I'm sure it has been asked before, but the thread is almost 1000 pages long and not that great to navigate - but does the Olivia GF-path close off any GF progress with Lisa, period? Or do the late night threesomes eventually open up a path to do more with Lisa again at other moments, as long as you keep up the grind?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sure it has been asked before, but the thread is almost 1000 pages long and not that great to navigate - but does the Olivia GF-path close off any GF progress with Lisa, period? Or do the late night threesomes eventually open up a path to do more with Lisa again at other moments?
Yes it does close it off and also it closes off the mom route to.

Only on the Lisa GF path's will you not only get many more sex options with Lisa but you also get to fuck mom in many places.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Yes it does close it off and also it closes off the mom route to.

Only on the Lisa GF path's will you not only get many more sex options with Lisa but you also get to fuck mom in many places.

Ouch. That's not mentioned in the FAQ in the first post I think? Nor in the 0.9 walktrough...
Guess I'll have to do a restart or find a good save game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ouch. That's not mentioned in the FAQ in the first post I think? Nor in the 0.9 walktrough...
Guess I'll have to do a restart or find a good save game.
I would do a new game because there is a lot of good content with Lisa leading up to the end.

Reactions: Grebbesh

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
after 3rd private punishment with lisa option for private punishment disappeared
wat do i do
You either forgot to do it and mom took it away for a week or Lisa's mood and Max authority took a hit for some reason.

Work on mood and authority and just wait for 1 week and it will come back.

vr647

Aug 10, 2018
I ran across a bug last night, and searched on here for a solution but couldn't find it. I managed to work around it today so here it is.

After the third movie, the first one with Alice, the option to begin the fourth movie never appeared. I had saves right before each movie shoot so I tried to isolate the cause. The cause turned out to be beginning the process of Kira sleeping in the lounge and Max sleeping in Ann's room. So basically:

After third movie:
1. Talk to Alice, Mom, and then Kira to get reactions to movie.
2. Talk to Ann and Kira together to then talk about movie.
3. When Kira is by herself, do NOT select "About mom" option.
4. Wait until you get an option to discuss the 4th movie when Kira and Ann are together at the pool.

So far, it seems to be working fine. Some triggers must be coded in such a way that it leads to a catch-22 situation. Remember to keep saves.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hello i realy need help i just cant get alice to give me a blowjob in the bathroom before kira
And you never will because its not in the game.

I ran across a bug last night, and searched on here for a solution but couldn't find it. I managed to work around it today so here it is.

After the third movie, the first one with Alice, the option to begin the fourth movie never appeared. I had saves right before each movie shoot so I tried to isolate the cause. The cause turned out to be beginning the process of Kira sleeping in the lounge and Max sleeping in Ann's room. So basically:

After third movie:
1. Talk to Alice, Mom, and then Kira to get reactions to movie.
2. Talk to Ann and Kira together to then talk about movie.
3. When Kira is by herself, do NOT select "About mom" option.
4. Wait until you get an option to discuss the 4th movie when Kira and Ann are together at the pool.

So far, it seems to be working fine. Some triggers must be coded in such a way that it leads to a catch-22 situation. Remember to keep saves.
Its not a bug and not a catch 22 thing because it will reset itself anywhere from 1-10 weeks.
It just depends on your actions afterwards.

You will have to treat everyone nice and do all the other sex options and it will start again.

vr647

Aug 10, 2018
Its not a bug and not a catch 22 thing because it will reset itself anywhere from 1-10 weeks.
It just depends on your actions afterwards.

You will have to treat everyone nice and do all the other sex options and it will start again.
Ah okay then. I must've gotten in the middle of the 1-10 week process and gave up.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote