Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maxcham

Aug 7, 2018
ok has it ben Removed or has it never ben in the game because all walkthroughs just say that it is an option

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok has it ben Removed or has it never ben in the game because all walkthroughs just say that it is an option
You can have anal sex with Lisa only no vaginal sex and there never been vaginal sex with Lisa since day 1.
To get anal sex with her you must be doing her girlfriend path.

Which walkthrough say you can have vaginal sex with Lisa?

dyzl

Sep 8, 2018
Looking for confirmation I am at the end of content. The couch threesomes with Alice and Mom? Just got to the second one -- it looked like a repeating event and it didn't hint that anything further was possible.

More Info:
All opportunities claim to be finished.
Yoga sex never seemed to lead to anything but itself.
Alice has ruined bathroom w/ Mom sex 5-6 times. Each time identical and didn't seem to lead anywhere.
Kitchen sex, (lisa found us twice not again for a long time, alice maybe 10 times with the last 5 identical).
Punished Mom on the couch 3 times, but all three events identical. Alice says to remind her again -- is there more?
Dinnertime mom punishments never seemed to lead to anything.
Lisa content seemed to end with the Ann sex ed // webcam show.

Further questions:
I tried out a mod, and it let me set relationship levels to "Lover", but my real file never got that high. Friend-Flirting-Friend. Is that normal?
Is there really not a repeatable way to fuck Aunt Kira? :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Looking for confirmation I am at the end of content. The couch threesomes with Ann and Mom? Just got to the second one -- it looked like a repeating event and it didn't hint that anything further was possible.

More Info:
All opportunities claim to be finished.
Yoga sex never seemed to lead to anything but itself.
Alice has ruined bathroom w/ Mom sex 5-6 times. Each time identical and didn't seem to lead anywhere.
Kitchen sex, (lisa found us twice not again for a long time, alice maybe 10 times with the last 5 identical).
Punished Mom on the couch 3 times, but all three events identical. Alice says to remind her again -- is there more?
Dinnertime mom punishments never seemed to lead to anything.
Lisa content seemed to end with the Ann sex ed // webcam show.

Further questions:
I tried out a mod, and it let me set relationship levels to "Lover", but my real file never got that high. Friend-Flirting-Friend. Is that normal?
Is there really not a repeatable way to fuck Aunt Kira? :(
Yes on everything but Kira you only get to vaginal fuck her once in the entire game but many, many times anal with her.

Friend-Flirting-Friend is the normal high you can get without mods.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3

Its not a bug and not a catch 22 thing because it will reset itself anywhere from 1-10 weeks.
It just depends on your actions afterwards.
You can actually get a bug here that locks you out of Ann's bedroom at night.
This is not at all the same as later when she starts to work.
Once you can start to enter her room this option stays open for the rest of the game.
It can't go futher then a BJ but even on nights she locks you out after work you can reenter her room at 1-3 a'clock.
I should really note down thoes talktree option at some point :p

Maxcham

Aug 7, 2018
You can have anal sex with Lisa only no vaginal sex and there never been vaginal sex with Lisa since day 1.
To get anal sex with her you must be doing her girlfriend path.

Which walkthrough say you can have vaginal sex with Lisa?
oh sorry i was talking about alice bathroom blowjob were the walkthroughs say that you can get before kira

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
oh sorry i was talking about alice bathroom blowjob were the walkthroughs say that you can get before kira
You can not get a BJ before Kira shows up its not in the game.

What walkthrough says this please?

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
You can not get a BJ before Kira shows up its not in the game.

What walkthrough says this please?
First post of this thread: "User made walkthrough v2: 0.9" on google docs, would be one but not the only. It is part of "Party Girl".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
First post of this thread: "User made walkthrough v2: 0.9" on google docs, would be one but not the only. It is part of "Party Girl".
That part of the walkthrouh is wrong because she never gets drunk enough to allow it to happen before Kira shows up but she does get drunk enough after Kira shows up because of Kira.

If you look in the CG's you will see all the pics for the bathroom scene before Kira shows up and it does not show BJ and I have never seen a BJ scene before Kira showed up and I have played this game well over 100 times from start to finish.

SpaceKat

Aug 13, 2017
What path do you need to go through in order to get invited over to Olivia's house? I did the Olivia GF route but I don't think that one is it, it ended with only being able to have her over by using sleeping pills on mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What path do you need to go through in order to get invited over to Olivia's house? I did the Olivia GF route but I don't think that one is it, it ended with only being able to have her over by using sleeping pills on mom.
Lisa girlfriend path's for it and Lisa will introduce you to her late in the game.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I played for several more (in-game) weeks after posting my previous rant and still am unable to advance the 4th movie, Arachnophobia, Blog or sleep in Mom's room (and whatever else I posted). Every day I've been hitting all of the sex options, keeping their mood and my authority high, etc. etc. Still nothing. Extremely irritating. Not sure if I want to start all over again (there's still quite a bit of content I'm missing since I can't advance those) or just give it up and play something with triggers that make more sense. OR wait until the remake is done and see how that pans out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Would that be after completing the lessons with Kira?
Yes.

I played for several more (in-game) weeks after posting my previous rant and still am unable to advance the 4th movie, Arachnophobia, Blog or sleep in Mom's room (and whatever else I posted). Every day I've been hitting all of the sex options, keeping their mood and my authority high, etc. etc. Still nothing. Extremely irritating. Not sure if I want to start all over again (there's still quite a bit of content I'm missing since I can't advance those) or just give it up and play something with triggers that make more sense. OR wait until the remake is done and see how that pans out.
Do you use mods?

If you don't use mods then upload your save game for this one and I will take a look.

Reactions: SpaceKat

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Do you use mods?

If you don't use mods then upload your save game for this one and I will take a look.
I'm using the Chancer mod on a clean install mainly because I wanted a money/mood cheat to help avoid the whole Eric bullshit at the start and also for the extra scenarios after I completed the base game. I read through the thread for that one and didn't see any complaints with the latest version causing these problems. There's no way I'm playing this game without a money cheat at least. The grind is terrible. But thanks for the offer nonetheless.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm using the Chancer mod on a clean install mainly because I wanted a money/mood cheat to help avoid the whole Eric bullshit at the start and also for the extra scenarios after I completed the base game. I read through the thread for that one and didn't see any complaints with the latest version causing these problems. There's no way I'm playing this game without a money cheat at least. The grind is terrible. But thanks for the offer nonetheless.
If just cheating money then go ahead and upload save but if cheating stats then you may have broke your game already.

zodyakii

Jan 11, 2019
I need help. I can't solve the eric's wallet problem. Because I was talked to kira and ı use sleeping pill for him . and ı am steal his wallet. after ı can't search victor moro. because eric going to alice's room. ı can't listen his phone call.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I need help. I can't solve the eric's wallet problem. Because I was talked to kira and ı use sleeping pill for him . and ı am steal his wallet. after ı can't search victor moro. because eric going to alice's room. ı can't listen his phone call.
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route. "

You may need to get the pic of him peeping at Alice at 1-2 am and tell him to leave your family alone with it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote