Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Think I'm stuck as well, advice is appreciated. Read all the walkthroughs, seems like I gimped myself by choosing Olivia over Lisa?

Got rid of Eric using Kate's mom. Finished the blog opportunity, can have sex with Kate once a week, or eat out Alice. Is further progress possible without Lisa as GF?

Shot all movies, last conversation on the New job opportunity said something about a studio. I'm assuming end of opportunity in this version? However, opportunity log doesn't say it's finished.

Started seeing Eve alone, but after 6-7 times of the same dialogue (Eve takes off coat, nude under, nothing more), it doesn't seem to progress.

I took Lisa up to giving her the SIM card and masturbating at night, no further progress now.

Did spiders with Alice up to the point where we she lets me have sex with her in her room, no further progress.

Is there anywhere else to go, other than restart and pick Lisa? Can't seem to hit sex with Ann, nor can I get to anal with Kate or Kira, nor sex with Lisa. Olivia seems to be stuck on the sleeping pill sleepover where you threesome with Lisa (but only have sex with Olivia).

Any help is appreciated.
You are done with all content on the Olivia girlfriend path and if you want more you must start over and choose 1 of Lisa's GF paths.
At the bottom is the 3 girlfriend paths.

This is what you get with Olivia just 2 nights a week that you must setup before hand.

Here is what you get with Lisa as Max's GF.

9 + anal with 2-4 double with Kira and Alice.
14 + BJ weekly. (2 a day plus more if you can figure it out.)
6 HJ weekly.
And sex in many places with Ann/mom.

Reactions: jeger18

jeger18

Nov 3, 2018
You are done with all content on the Olivia girlfriend path and if you want more you must start over and choose 1 of Lisa's GF paths.
At the bottom is the 3 girlfriend paths.

This is what you get with Olivia just 2 nights a week that you must setup before hand.

Here is what you get with Lisa as Max's GF.

9 + anal with 2-4 double with Kira and Alice.
14 + BJ weekly. (2 a day plus more if you can figure it out.)
6 HJ weekly.
And sex in many places with Ann/mom.
You're a champ, thanks mate.

Is there anything beyond the last movie (eating out Ann/Alice) in any of the other paths? The whole studio thing? I'm wondering why the opportunity doesn't say that it's finished at the current stage of my game, even though nothing further happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You're a champ, thanks mate.

Is there anything beyond the last movie (eating out Ann/Alice) in any of the other paths? The whole studio thing? I'm wondering why the opportunity doesn't say that it's finished at the current stage of my game, even though nothing further happens.
Because before the game got abandoned you would have been able to go on and complete it but not now.

robertalo18

Jan 15, 2019
I already have sex with alice, with alice and kate as well, i got hj and bj from ann/mom, and i choose the olivia gf path. there is no chance to have sex with ann/mom?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I already have sex with alice, with alice and kate as well, i got hj and bj from ann/mom, and i choose the olivia gf path. there is no chance to have sex with ann/mom?
No not on the Olivia gf path, sex with Ann/mom is only on the Lisa gf paths.

ak1ro

Jan 23, 2019
u can fuck ann during yoga , before breakfast and lisa will interrupt , watch tv with her and u can fuck mom + alice and u can get oportunity to spank mom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when i start doing more than a masage at 22.00h on alice, i have the cadys and nothing...
The candies only allowed what you got and for more with Alice you must get more quest done and have done the 4th movie.

S.carruthers

Mar 26, 2018
SO i'm on the lisa GF path, Max and lisa have been to the coffee shop. So side effect and hot coffee are done as far as they can go. Max has had sex with kate in all 3 holes and I'm waiting for something else to happen.....Is something suppose to happen after this, I've tried several times to continue this. Is there some other conv I'm suppose to have?
From reading messages I believe that Alice is suppose to have an other convo option. Is in during these weekly visits or some time else?
I'm looking for the GF for Eve convo...
OK I figured it out....You have to talk to lisa first then talk to Alice
Screenshot (62).png

S.carruthers

Mar 26, 2018
So once you get to where you can punish Ann once a week in the lounge along with Alice and Alice will sometimes join in when Max is fucking Ann in the lounge....is that the end of the content? Can you ever have sex with Ann after her job (Monday, Thursday) when you massage her ass. It says that you could do more but she always turns max down?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So once you get to where you can punish Ann once a week in the lounge along with Alice and Alice will sometimes join in when Max is fucking Ann in the lounge....is that the end of the content? Can you ever have sex with Ann after her job (Monday, Thursday) when you massage her ass. It says that you could do more but she always turns max down?
No you can not have sex after she comes home.
Yes you are at the end of content with Ann, as for the other girls I don't know how far are you with them.

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
No its not a problem do you have private spanking of Max's sisters yet?
Do you mean punishment after meals or Lisa's own punishment? If it was punishment after the meal, I would have stopped for a long time, and Lisa's will disappear after eric

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do you mean punishment after meals or Lisa's own punishment? If it was punishment after the meal, I would have stopped for a long time, and Lisa's will disappear after eric
Yes private spanking of Max's sisters after the evening meal.

What are you talking about "Lisa will disappear after Eric"?

Just keep spanking Lisa and talking to Kira plus all the other sex you can get from Lisa and the game will move forward, don't forget to work on all open quest at the same time.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote