Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Olopelopisk

Feb 4, 2019
I think i broke the game too. I messed up some hours in the game so wanted to start over. I wanted to get back to were i were quick so i used the one with cheats like stats and money. But by missteak ported in the handcuffs. I think the game skipe the part were i need to get em now. I never got to talk with Kira about Lisa likeing it and i cant do anyother sex ad besides the first anel one. I can allready do the BJ if I dont spank her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think i broke the game too. I messed up some hours in the game so wanted to start over. I wanted to get back to were i were quick so i used the one with cheats like stats and money. But by missteak ported in the handcuffs. I think the game skipe the part were i need to get em now. I never got to talk with Kira about Lisa likeing it and i cant do anyother sex ad besides the first anel one. I can allready do the BJ if I dont spank her.
Her mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out but with cheating you may have broke the triggers.

Olopelopisk

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah... Im afraid soo... :( Cos i have look'd it up and can see i have missed the "Touch her pussy" chance... You dont by any chance have any save game near that point? :)

mc999

Dec 26, 2018
I am having anal sex with Lisa at night with Kira and the progress in the Lisa gf path seems to be stuck, as I can't get Lisa hundcuffs scene and Lisa with lisa in Kitchen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am having anal sex with Lisa at night with Kira and the progress in the Lisa gf path seems to be stuck, as I can't get Lisa hundcuffs scene and Lisa with lisa in Kitchen.
You need private spanking of sisters and Max authority and Lisa's mood must be maxed out plus working on all other open quests.

sdgsdgsdfgsdgsdf

Dec 11, 2018
Hi,
Currently doing my first playthrough and have reached most late-game content.
I've uploaded my save so you can see where I'm at but I seem to be stuck at a few different lines.
I'm not sure if I've unlocked everything that I can or if I'm missing some bizarre trigger to advance the mom quest / if there is anything else I can do with Kira/Alice/Lisa.

Would somebody please be able to have a look at my save and tell me if I'm missing anything?
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
Currently doing my first playthrough and have reached most late-game content.
I've uploaded my save so you can see where I'm at but I seem to be stuck at a few different lines.
I'm not sure if I've unlocked everything that I can or if I'm missing some bizarre trigger to advance the mom quest / if there is anything else I can do with Kira/Alice/Lisa.

Would somebody please be able to have a look at my save and tell me if I'm missing anything?
Thanks
You are still paying for mom to spank Max in private and she does not see Max as an adult when this is happening.
BigBrother 2019-02-09 20-06-58-81.jpg Every Monday morning you must pay to support the family 500. BigBrother 2019-02-09 20-07-02-79.jpg

Once you get the days down to 0 you should be able to progress on with mom.

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content. "
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.) "

May 15, 2018
Ok so I've been playing 0.13.007 and I have progressed down most of the opportunities. But I see a 0.2.1.002 is this a newer version? The attached is a screenshot of the opening screen with 0.2.1. Having looked through the game it only shoes 12 opportunities so I'm now believing this is a version pre 13
Don't be fooled by the 2, the 13 means version 13 not version 0.13 likewise 2 means 2 not 0.2 so that's probably version 2 you're looking at :)

sdgsdgsdfgsdgsdf

Dec 11, 2018
I recently posted a question about unlocking the additional Mom content and attached the save and receivd some good advice to progress the game.

I'm now up to the blackmail/threesome stuff with Alice and Mom, but I can't seem to find any more content.
Me and mom have almost been caught twice by Lisa, and we keep doing weekly spanking's of Mom in the lounge as well as reverse-punishing her with Alice's cigarettes each night but there doesn't seem to be any progress after 4~ weeks.

Have I reached the end of all content in the game or is there still a lot i'm missing?

I'll attach a save as well if that helps you but any information would be gold as there isn't much information this far into the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I recently posted a question about unlocking the additional Mom content and attached the save and receivd some good advice to progress the game.

I'm now up to the blackmail/threesome stuff with Alice and Mom, but I can't seem to find any more content.
Me and mom have almost been caught twice by Lisa, and we keep doing weekly spanking's of Mom in the lounge as well as reverse-punishing her with Alice's cigarettes each night but there doesn't seem to be any progress after 4~ weeks.

Have I reached the end of all content in the game or is there still a lot i'm missing?

I'll attach a save as well if that helps you but any information would be gold as there isn't much information this far into the game.
That is it there is nothing left to get.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah Lisa is max's GF, already managed to see the handcuffs BJ, she sleeps naked and all of that, still, no arousal
Well it only took me 2 times for the first arousal should up.

Are you using mods?

You have the handcuffs so there is no more arousal, you have already did that part because it gets the handcuffs for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
wait do you ever get to take alice’s virginity lol
Alice is not a virgin, she is the older sister and has been having sex for a long time.

Now if you are talking about Lisa then you only get her anal virginity not virginal virginity.

To get her virginal virginity you must play a fan made mini game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote