Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
For the Lisa kitchen scene, you MUST be on the Lisa GF path ("you should forget about him" choice), you must have finished the mentor path (anal with Lisa and kira), and you must trigger at least 3 times ALL Lisa scenes (morning bathroom enter, morning bathroom peek, homework HJ, take her punishment + BJ, evening bathroom enter, anal with Lisa and Kira).
Then you must talk to Lisa and ask (force?) her to go around the house w/o panties, and talk to Kira and ask her permission to "play" w/ Lisa and w/o her (Kira) supervision. Then it's done: wait until Lisa is in the kitchen washing dishes and.... you know what to do :evilsmile:
Does whether the possibility of this event depend on Erik's status? Subject to the achievement of all of the above with Lisa, of course. If Eric should be removed, so by which of the ways?

Last edited:

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Does whether the possibility of this event depend on Erik's status? Subject to the achievement of all of the above with Lisa, of course. If Eric should be removed, then which of the ways?
About Eric status, i don't know; when i got that scene Eric was gone. About how to kick Eric, there are 2 ways.
With Kate's mom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or with the hacker:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, remember that between each actions you might have to wait a few days, as usual

Reactions: Prodoc

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Please share a save for Lisa GF path. I had reached the end of 0.5 and game bugged. I really don't want to start from the beginning. I want to play the 0.6 before the new version is out.

KAkL

Jul 28, 2017
Please give preservation that it was possible to come into a shower to Kira with Alice? and that it was possible to approach behind Alice when she washes the dishes.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Fun thing about this save is you order the sleeping pills have Lisa blow Max and give HJ as often as possible. When you see Kira at the pool and ask her if she is busy that night, then give Lisa the sleeping pills. Go to bed at midnight and wait for the fun. First Olivia shows and you go back to sleep the Kira shows.
What? I don't understand. Why should i give Lisa sleeping pills? And as soon as Kira arrives in Max/Lisa room we see the anal-scenes. What is in your save different?

nim

May 6, 2017
That pic is not from the game. It's an image of the calendar
But I like that pic...but anyway, Maybe Anne saw Max doing Lisa and wanted her share of Max..?

About spanking both Max's sisters: I am unable tp spank both Max's naughty sisters at the same session. Max opts to spank the first and does not have the option to discipline the second. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
But I like that pic...but anyway, Maybe Anne saw Max doing Lisa and wanted her share of Max..?

About spanking both Max's sisters: I am unable tp spank both Max's naughty sisters at the same session. Max opts to spank the first and does not have the option to discipline the second. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Only one sister per session. Don't be greedy :V

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Is there any way to get Kira topless by the pool? I tried with the mod but it didnt work however I did see someone had a pic of a topless kira

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
How do I increase Max authority over Lisa and Alice?
For Lisa - make mistakes in her homework. She will be punished on the next day
For Alice - find cigarettes in her room end "set up". She will be punished on the same day

The punishment increases the authority.

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
I've read the whole discussion and still do not find any clue how to trigger "Sacrifice" opportunity.
Every time it popped up randomly. Doesn't matter if I'm in war or peace with Eric, before or after "Wallet". I have to wait many days before see Eric with Kira.

Does anyone knows something useful how to trigger it faster?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Lisa and Olivia both GF paths Eric dead date 112
Alice has done weed, Kira has done her session but mom has not done hers since she is about to be fired.
It was a bit of work changing the flags to get this. In fact I have not been able to duplicate what I did. BTW this save works on modded and unmodded.

Fun thing about this save is you order the sleeping pills have Lisa blow Max and give HJ as often as possible. When you see Kira at the pool and ask her if she is busy that night, then give Lisa the sleeping pills. Go to bed at midnight and wait for the fun. First Olivia shows and you go back to sleep the Kira shows.
Yes, I have the same, Lisa GF and Olivia route in one. I've used the save editor as mentioned in post of this thread by Storm4n. The quoted post is from discussion thread of BB. It is possible (and very easy to do) in an early stage of game progress (or whenever you like it to do), and save time to play, and because you play both routes parrallel it's not so boring to play day by day same things until next event starts. The tip of Storm4n is started from Olivia route. That means: no Yoga
Is there a possibility to start this hack from LisaGF route, if in new version new scenes with Yoga. In Olivia route you have to change: "kiranight" from 0 to 1. Is there a trigger to start Olivia in Lisa GF route

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I have a question, at the early stages of the new version i hastily talked to mom and tod her i don't want to get punished. than later i had an option to say you can punish me in secret. but i can't get punished now. or get punished instead of other family members.

do i have to go lisa gf path to take lisa's place in punishment? or is there another way to get punished? a variable to change maybe?
I saw an option where Max could ask Mom to return to punishments. and yes, you can take place of your sister only in Lisa GF path (at least right now)

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
guys i'm stuck in mentor opportunity....after giving lisa the sex-ed book there is no conversation to advance the opportunity...i've tried waiting for days and maxed out her mood...but no conversation....any help?

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
guys i'm stuck in mentor opportunity....after giving lisa the sex-ed book there is no conversation to advance the opportunity...i've tried waiting for days and maxed out her mood...but no conversation....any help?
Check Max's authority. It has to be at least "Listen to you" to see the new dialog with Lisa.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote