Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Azphel

May 5, 2017
I apologise as I've asked this before, but I've not seen an answer to this, so here I go again.
There are a few specific images I've seen that I have not encountered in game.

This one I have no idea how to get:

For the following is there something you have to do or just wait? Because Eric has been around for a while and these have still not come up.
View attachment 10752 View attachment 10753 View attachment 10754 View attachment 10755

Lastly I've seen the private spankings where you lean on a table, but not the ones where you lay on mum's lap.
ie these:
View attachment 10757 View attachment 10758

Thank you in advance.
For the Alice picture, i don't know if you can get it without the mod; with the mod it appears BEFORE kira's arrival if you toggle the "topless girls at pool" switch

Reactions: Dinges and lexus

accipiter

Jun 17, 2017
I apologise as I've asked this before, but I've not seen an answer to this, so here I go again.
There are a few specific images I've seen that I have not encountered in game.

This one I have no idea how to get:

For the following is there something you have to do or just wait? Because Eric has been around for a while and these have still not come up.
View attachment 10752 View attachment 10753 View attachment 10754 View attachment 10755

Lastly I've seen the private spankings where you lean on a table, but not the ones where you lay on mum's lap.
ie these:
View attachment 10757 View attachment 10758

Thank you in advance.

There are a lot of images (such as these 7) that are not implemented in the game yet and maybe never will.

Reactions: Dinges

Dinges

Jul 7, 2017
For the Alice picture, i don't know if you can get it without the mod; with the mod it appears BEFORE kira's arrival if you toggle the "topless girls at pool" switch
Thanks for the info. I was playing unmodded so that would explain that.

There is some option when you give Alice anti-potency pills and have a low relations/respect or whatever. In that case she'll add it to your food, lowering your erection
Thanks you as well.

As for the massage images I've seemingly completed everything in game and looped through those massage tuesdays a few times in game but they never show. I suppose it's just random luck or there's something that I've not done yet.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
just by any chance..... do you have saves from this route /olivia+full mentor/ but before Kira lessons /HJ, BJ etc./?
Sorry I don't think I do. But ermanogilda has just posted some saves here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bard

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Can some one give me a save for the end of V0.5 on Lisa GF path. Preferably with Eric still in the picture. Thanks in advance.

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
I have a question, at the early stages of the new version i hastily talked to mom and tod her i don't want to get punished. than later i had an option to say you can punish me in secret. but i can't get punished now. or get punished instead of other family members.

do i have to go lisa gf path to take lisa's place in punishment? or is there another way to get punished? a variable to change maybe?

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
I have a question, at the early stages of the new version i hastily talked to mom and tod her i don't want to get punished. than later i had an option to say you can punish me in secret. but i can't get punished now. or get punished instead of other family members.

do i have to go lisa gf path to take lisa's place in punishment? or is there another way to get punished? a variable to change maybe?
when you start giving mother money, you can request for private punishments.
later you can request for no punishments (only if get rid of eric) after that, if u feel like *and maybe later will affect path* you can toggle back on punishments, but seems cant toggle it any more after that. but then you can punish your sisters by yourself.

fjjj122

Jul 24, 2017
1. Im stuck after in the lisa girlfriend route, Kira has show how to wank. But after Max should help her whit her homework. And i had done that for a very long time now in diffrent ways but nothing happens

2. And is it possibly to continue the photo Thing whiy mom and kira, i been there when Max dropped his pants.

3. Does anything more happends after Kira started sleep naked in moms bed?

draxco4

Jul 22, 2017
How to get rid of eric..
i met with kate.she told me that she will contact mother. what does i have to do?

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
been looking around in this thread actually for this answer and can't seem to find it, sorry if it has been answered mods! The only scene I seem to have not unlocked in my previous saves, was the dishwashing scene with Lisa. I have no idea how to do this do, i have tried with peace, war, eric gone, eric there, can't seem to trigger it. That, and convincing lisa to go commando in the house. Maybe glitch?

Azphel

May 5, 2017
been looking around in this thread actually for this answer and can't seem to find it, sorry if it has been answered mods! The only scene I seem to have not unlocked in my previous saves, was the dishwashing scene with Lisa. I have no idea how to do this do, i have tried with peace, war, eric gone, eric there, can't seem to trigger it. That, and convincing lisa to go commando in the house. Maybe glitch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manngo

Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone translate the walkthrough into Russian?(может ли кто нибудь перевести прохождение на русский язык?)

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there an updated indepth walkthrough for 0.6 floating around anywhere? Like the one for 0.3, or is the 0.3 one still valid up until the new content? I want to unlock as much as possible in one playthrough.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote