Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
well just tried to save my game after gettin rid of eric and hvn shoots wth mom sex wth llisa kira kate and alice and wont let me pic up my save :( too many hrs wasted there .but gonna try again and hv olivia added to the harem if possible

Bard

May 1, 2017
try this save I got it from someone on here. I hope it works
yes this works ... i try to find out when it goes wrong.
So when I try later get rid of Eric it reset my mentor opportunity .... didnt you do mentor AFTER you get rid of eric?

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
yes this works ... i try to find out when it goes wrong.
So when I try later get rid of Eric it reset my mentor opportunity .... didnt you do mentor AFTER you get rid of eric?
Nope I just wanted the Eric being the btich. I saved it their to see how its played out with the story of Ann Max & Eric later on.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there some kind of money bug on day 11 or is it normal that you lose your money whenever you visit the online shop?

Bard

May 1, 2017
Nope I just wanted the Eric being the btich. I saved it their to see how its played out with the story of Ann Max & Eric later on.
yes I just realized i have save from Olivia + mentor (but only to masturbation - than its locked). Its just when I go your path step-by-step that I couldnt do mentoring (to kira+lisa - reached end) and after I decided to get rid of him it reset my mentor opportunity.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Anyone else having this annoying bug that resets "Mentor" progress to kissing lessons? This happened the moment i made a deal with Eric. I cant kiss Lisa anymore, no matter how many times i visit Kira. Can i fix this?
Lisa gf path + Kates mom, btw.
Yes, I had already reported the same issue. But in opposite to idarksolsl answer (post [HASHTAG]#1686[/HASHTAG]), i have never gioven lisa to eric. The "start lesson question" blocks the morning/evening BJ with lisa in bath, but it never last longer than one week. After the next nightly lesson with kira everything is back normal.

Reactions: Andarilho

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
does anyone know how i can trigger the way to fuck alice with her gf in the room? or is it not unlocked yet because i'm getting tiered of buying weed over and over again

also how can i get my sister to go commando?

Bard

May 1, 2017
does anyone know how i can trigger the way to fuck alice with her gf in the room? or is it not unlocked yet because i'm getting tiered of buying weed over and over again
you need to go Kates mom route for this /its under wallet opportunity when you give Eric his wallet + ID/
also how can i get my sister to go commando?
commando? - you mean that old Schwarzenegger movie?

Reactions: levelcap

A4D2

Jul 21, 2017
so ivgot ann to talk to kira to naked for massages, up to the part where you say hormones remember and she agrees to keep doing them, have done this at least 7-10 times and cant progress past that. do i need to talk to kira or is the another requirement to get her to give a handy

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
you need to go Kates mom route for this /its under wallet opportunity when you give Eric his wallet + ID/

commando? - you mean that old Schwarzenegger movie?
for the commando part "Tips and tricks 0.6 20$ You can convince Lisa into going commando around the house in the Boyfriend route" does that mean i should help her stay with that asshole bf? she ended up getting rid of him in my route and all she does now is playing with my gf while we have sex

what do you mean go to kates mom? do you mean i should let eric stay and keep playing untill i get his wallet? then
i can have sex with alice? can you give me more info about this

Bard

May 1, 2017
for the commando part "Tips and tricks 0.6 20$ You can convince Lisa into going commando around the house in the Boyfriend route" does that mean i should help her stay with that asshole bf? she ended up getting rid of him in my route and all she does now is playing with my gf while we have sex
if you go for BF part you dont have Alex. BF part is forget about alex ... if you choose Olivia path she will dump him later. Alex is just character that have no impact on game.
what do you mean go to kates mom? do you mean i should let eric stay and keep playing untill i get his wallet? then
i can have sex with alice? can you give me more info about this
Kate´s mom - declare war on eric - next visit wallet opportunity will trigger - you must steal his wallet and give him back his wallet and ID - i think later you can talk to Kira about his ID - than talk to Kate - she need big weed - skype with mother and then you can have sex with Alice. Also when you give wallet to Eric try to have little or no money - he will take it all - and keep as much as possible at you cam account.

Reactions: levelcap

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
alright thanks

But I still don't understand the commando part? What does deep silver means by making her go commando

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote