Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yeah, I used it once in the beginning and everything was normal until this morning. Whenever I visit the online shop now my money is reset to zero.
That's a known issue when you use the mod to cheat for money, but it only happens 2 certain games...
one of them being day 11 the other i'm not quite sure which...
and after that there is no problem.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get mom to do you a HJ when massaging her? and how do I get aunt Kira to swim topless? Thanks in advance :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That's a known issue when you use the mod to cheat for money, but it only happens 2 certain games...
one of them being day 11 the other i'm not quite sure which...
and after that there is no problem.
That's a relief, so I can just continue to play and ingame-tomorrow everything should be the same. I didn't want to start over again.

N

nu4ka

I did sensual massage on Ann over 6 times now and still max gets a hard one, is this end of the opportunity for v0.6 or there is something else into that?? sorry if this got answered but this thread is endless...

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
I did sensual massage on Ann over 6 times now and still max gets a hard one, is this end of the opportunity for v0.6 or there is something else into that?? sorry if this got answered but this thread is endless...
Max won't get anything from his mom other than a hj so don't bother until the game is updated

Hybris

May 9, 2017
If I may ask around the time of the last update to this game there was a site that had a well written guide and break downs of all the events for the characters in a easy to use format. But despite my googling I can't find this site and my bookmark that I thought I had made can't be found.

It really made things easier then trying to search seas of text for what to do next, so any guidance would be helpful.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't happen to mean this one?
I haven't found any other guide so far, although I googled quite a bit for one that is updated to the current version.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
You don't happen to mean this one?
I haven't found any other guide so far, although I googled quite a bit for one that is updated to the current version.
Yes this is the one. Its not up to date but I find that its still accurate enough for the first half of the game. Thank you kind sir.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You're welcome. It's pretty good until Day 10, but I found that it's not foolproof. I ended with not enough money to buy the bikini and the dress before Eric because I had bad rng and didn't get enough money in time, so don't completely rely on it ;)

Dinges

Jul 7, 2017
I apologise as I've asked this before, but I've not seen an answer to this, so here I go again.
There are a few specific images I've seen that I have not encountered in game.

This one I have no idea how to get:

For the following is there something you have to do or just wait? Because Eric has been around for a while and these have still not come up.
n-ea-1.img.jpg n-ea-2.img.jpg n-ea-3.img.jpg n-ea-4.img.jpg

Lastly I've seen the private spankings where you lean on a table, but not the ones where you lay on mum's lap.
ie these:
n-msp-1.img.jpg n-msp-2.img.jpg

Thank you in advance.

dildozer

Jul 17, 2017
eric ones = when eric visits, then at evening when mother is in shower, eric goes to sister room, u can peek, random CG.

bottom one . you need to convince mother to give you private punishments (start GIVING money, and not asking for money)

the pool one i dont know, this leads nowhere so i dont bother.

Dinges

Jul 7, 2017
eric ones = when eric visits, then at evening when mother is in shower, eric goes to sister room, u can peek, random CG.

bottom one . you need to convince mother to give you private punishments (start GIVING money, and not asking for money)

the pool one i dont know, this leads nowhere so i dont bother.
Well I've seen all the other Eric ones but these four have never shown up.

I know how to get private punishments, like I said I've seen the punishment where you lean on the table, but not the one I indicated in my post.

To make it clear:
I've seen this e-mpr-4.img.jpg

Not this

Reactions: lexus
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote