Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
I'm kissing Kira (skill 75), I went down boyfriend path, but no prompt to kiss Lisa? Or train her? '_'

M

mikel007

Hey Guys! Could you tell me when should I give sleeping pills to Lisa before dinner ( to keep family sleeping), to obtain next scenes with Olivia?

I'd appreciate Your help.

Ok, but when will Olivia came again? I've waited till weekend but nothing happened...

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
So I searched but I couldn't find a post for this, or maybe I'm blind. I'm trying to do the cunning plan, but Alice wont go to the pool now that Mom is staying at home. Can't massage Alice, can't tell mom about massages, stuck. Any advice?

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
I'm kissing Kira (skill 75), I went down boyfriend path, but no prompt to kiss Lisa? Or train her? '_'
I went back to previous posts, a trove of reading. Found it on page 26 here, a little after the [June update?] "Maybe bug

BilboFrodo

Jul 10, 2017
anyone know how to do the ero massage with mom? every time i go to do it max gets too excited when she is on her stomach then it ends.
This is a really late reply, and I'm sure someone already answered you, but I'm bored so I'll explain. You need to talk to Kira in the opportunity that opens Mom into accepting gay relationships. Kira will offer you the opportunity to get closer to Mom by giving her a sensual massage. You have you learn the lesson completely online. Then you can practice on Alice, which in turn allows you to successfully massage mom in her room toward the end of the day. That's about the gist of it.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Will it avaiable here too in the future?
It was for the last few months :)

how to get punish from mom ?
- get caught while spying on ladies or;
- "Lisa girlfriend" route - you'll find out.

Actually it would be nice if DS add another way to get punished, because with high agility (and low "get caught" rate) it's impossible to be punished for those who choose "Olivia" route.. and there going to be new content for punishment someday.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
is it possible to fuck mom? some peopel said it would be possible...
i got to the point when i can touch mom's tits, pussy and ass but after that when i talk to eric about fucking mom hi says he wants to fuck alice and i dont even can decide about it. max just says no so eric says no about fucking the mom then the game tells me i've reached the end of this opportunity.
what do i have to do?
Definitely not, maybe in future updates. When you have Eric as your puppet (via hacker), and you have got the scene with mom gagballed and blindfolded, thats the end of this part. And there is also no scene with Eric fucking Alice in v 0.6

Aggi

Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hey Guys, has someone a complete 0.6 save file ? with Lisa GF and Eric gone?
i have a new pc, so my data is gone :-(

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Reactions: b12moguj
May 3, 2017
The game is nice but it's a lot of a grind with repeating same stuff over and over.. I love the rendering. Would have been a stellar, had there been animation involved..I hope some animation comes into play down the line.. Still it's enjoyable..

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hey guys,

is the outcome of stealth/persuade situations somehow predetermined or is it luck based? It seems like I pretty much always get caught when peeping and it almost never works to persuade the mom. The chance of success is pretty low with low 30s, but even after 10 reloads it never works.

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Hey guys,

is the outcome of stealth/persuade situations somehow predetermined or is it luck based? It seems like I pretty much always get caught when peeping and it almost never works to persuade the mom. The chance of success is pretty low with low 30s, but even after 10 reloads it never works.
It's based on your skill: if you open the character info you'll see your skill points: the higher the points, the less likehood to be discovered; skill points increase the more you use the skills. However, if i understood this correctly, the chance of success for each event is calculated at the start of EACH INGAME DAY, so no matter how many times you reload, you'll always get the same result (unless, of course, you load the day before)

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
just started playing the game (current version 0.6.0.010)
it seems okay so far, but when I buy items (example: buy silk bath robe) they don't show up in my inventory? is this a bug, or?
That's normal...
the items you order online are delivered to you the next day by a courier :)

Unless ofcourse you are using the F95zone mod for the game where you can cheat and have your items delivered instantly...

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It's based on your skill: if you open the character info you'll see your skill points: the higher the points, the less likehood to be discovered; skill points increase the more you use the skills. However, if i understood this correctly, the chance of success for each event is calculated at the start of EACH INGAME DAY, so no matter how many times you reload, you'll always get the same result (unless, of course, you load the day before)
Regarding to that answer, does the skill level rise even if we fail or only if we pass the check? Does this apply to all checks? (because it seems different between certain checks, e.g. massage training/smoke punishment/sneak)

PS
Is there a way to get rid of the patreon logo in fullscreen and can we change the key bindings?

montorro

Jun 30, 2017
It starts with "Wallet" Event.
1. Steal Eric's Wallet
2. Contact with the hacker
3. Blackmail him when he is alone in mom's room
4. Now you can enter mom's room when they having a sex

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote