Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pothos

May 8, 2017
hi guys,
i have some questions.
1/ about Lisa?
i'm on the girlfriend way, i already had morning and evening bathroom scene, i already received punishement instead of her several times, had the homework show me you tits and give me hj several times, had several anal lessons with kira,
but... nothing more happen. The only option i get from kira is do you have plan... and another lesson nothing more. Can someone help me please?

2/trying to have the kate's mom's way.
i had the wallet, i did all the weed for kate and gave her weed several times. i told eric to leave the family alone but i told him to help me with mom too. so i have the option " call eric enemies" but i don't have the kira's option to talk to kate's mom. Did i missed something?
1/ about Lisa:
Your pretty much have everything unlocked, keep doing the lessons, taking punishments and look for an opportunity to talk to Kira at the pool, this should eventually unlock the evening dishes scene, other than that, you need to wait for the next update.

2/Kate's mom
I am not 100% sure but I thought I read somewhere there was a trigger that triggered which way you could get rid of eric, once triggered that was the path. I do know I was able to activate it by setting up another night with Kate and Alice, getting more weed, skipping the bedroom and waiting until Kate is at the pool and then I had an option to ask for a favor.

Hope this helps, even if just a little.

blubibek

Jun 4, 2017
1/ about Lisa:
Your pretty much have everything unlocked, keep doing the lessons, taking punishments and look for an opportunity to talk to Kira at the pool, this should eventually unlock the evening dishes scene, other than that, you need to wait for the next update.

2/Kate's mom
I am not 100% sure but I thought I read somewhere there was a trigger that triggered which way you could get rid of eric, once triggered that was the path. I do know I was able to activate it by setting up another night with Kate and Alice, getting more weed, skipping the bedroom and waiting until Kate is at the pool and then I had an option to ask for a favor.

Hope this helps, even if just a little.
emm if i remember well i already give the weed and skip the night but i'll try it again and this time i'll wait more.
thanks

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
2/trying to have the kate's mom's way.
i had the wallet, i did all the weed for kate and gave her weed several times. i told eric to leave the family alone but i told him to help me with mom too. so i have the option " call eric enemies" but i don't have the kira's option to talk to kate's mom. Did i missed something?
You should have give Eric's wallet back make a deal with him. You give him wallet and his id so he wouldn't touch sisters and aunt. Some time later Kira's option to talk kate's mom appears. Only after this you can talk Kate make a deal then talk her mom. I guess you didn't give him wallet just give him money. That's hacker route not Kate's mom route

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Now some magician needs to edit the instances so every time you give Kate a bag of weed you can jump to the fuck alice scene instead of blowjobs... this game is basically blowjobs and handjobs ffs! I'm throwing money and favors everywhere! someone lemme empty my mainchar balls in a pussy! /rant

blubibek

Jun 4, 2017
You should have give Eric's wallet back make a deal with him. You give him wallet and his id so he wouldn't touch sisters and aunt. Some time later Kira's option to talk kate's mom appears. Only after this you can talk Kate make a deal then talk her mom. I guess you didn't give him wallet just give him money. That's hacker route not Kate's mom route
i had a deal with him so he don't touch sisters and aunt and yes i have paid the money

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
i had a deal with him so he don't touch sisters and aunt and yes i have paid the money
If you make a deal with him just wait. In my playthrough it happened 15-20 days later. (Talk to Kira about Kate's mom I mean) After talk to Kira you go talk to Kate ask for help. She wants big bag of weed not regular. And she wants to you talk to her mom via computer. Talk to her mom ,buy weed ,sex with Alice, Talk her mom again pay her and say goodbye to Eric.

But one thing I don't understand why you see hacker. I don't think that was supposed to happen.

Slander19

Jul 15, 2017
Any idea how many times I have to study with Lisa to advance the "mission" or "quest"? Already finished kissing lessions so I think it might be bugged

blubibek

Jun 4, 2017
If you make a deal with him just wait. In my playthrough it happened 15-20 days later. (Talk to Kira about Kate's mom I mean) After talk to Kira you go talk to Kate ask for help. She wants big bag of weed not regular. And she wants to you talk to her mom via computer. Talk to her mom ,buy weed ,sex with Alice, Talk her mom again pay her and say goodbye to Eric.

But one thing I don't understand why you see hacker. I don't think that was supposed to happen.
oh i think that's because i already ask kira earlier when i had the wallet. At that point i wasn't done with "weed" and i called the hacker before making the deal with Eric... pretty sure that's my mistake. i'll have to return to that point and talk to him before calling the hacker.
thanks for helping

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Any idea how to sleep in the mother's room? I talked to Kira about the subject, I had asked the mother a few days before talking to Kira but I do not see any way to sleep in the mother's room ...
I think it's the last thing I need to unlock

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
Any idea how to sleep in the mother's room? I talked to Kira about the subject, I had asked the mother a few days before talking to Kira but I do not see any way to sleep in the mother's room ...
I think it's the last thing I need to unlock
Not in this version, only Kira can.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote