Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oblivion90

Jul 18, 2017
Wait some days, then talk to Kira (aunt) when she's alone in the pool: there should be a chain conversation that leads to more-or-less "i want to bang her without you". After that, talk to Lisa when she's washing the plates in the kitchen
Still no option with aunt.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have the same problem. Nothing I do triggers the scene for Kira to give me permission to play with Lisa alone.
Still no option with aunt.
What route did you guys take?
Keep the good things going like helping her with the dishes and her homework in the evening and you'll get some progress eventually. And you have to practice with Kira a few times to gain experience to ride without training wheels. Take good care of your girl and she'll thank you ;). I'm not sure if her bathroom scenes also influence the flow, but do them just in case, you get some awesome scenes with an awesome girl and she seems to like it as well.

What I'd like to know is if there is something else to achieve after you showed her the advantages of not wearing panties in school or around the house (she still wears them in bed) and after you unlocked her two homework scenes, her bath blowjobs and anal in the kitchen. The mod shows some skills like anal and cunilingus that are not active for me yet and I'd like to know if there's something else to do before I put it aside fow few days and wait for the new version.

Oblivion90

Jul 18, 2017
What route did you guys take?
Keep the good things going like helping her with the dishes and her homework in the evening and you'll get some progress eventually. And you have to practice with Kira a few times to gain experience to ride without training wheels. Take good care of your girl and she'll thank you ;). I'm not sure if her bathroom scenes also influence the flow, but do them just in case, you get some awesome scenes with an awesome girl and she seems to like it as well.

What I'd like to know is if there is something else to achieve after you showed her the advantages of not wearing panties in school or around the house (she still wears them in bed) and after you unlocked her two homework scenes, her bath blowjobs and anal in the kitchen. The mod shows some skills like anal and cunilingus that are not active for me yet and I'd like to know if there's something else to do before I put it aside fow few days and wait for the new version.
I took GF route, I did all those HJ, BJ only thing with aunt is repetitive anal training with Lisa, nothing else.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I took GF route, I did all those HJ, BJ only thing with aunt is repetitive anal training with Lisa, nothing else.
Did you talk to Kira by the pool after breakfast after training a few times?
And did you get Lisa to stop wearing panties around the house? This might be a condition for solo training with her since she doesn't wear any when you approach her when she does the dishes.

Oblivion90

Jul 18, 2017
Did you talk to Kira by the pool after breakfast after training a few times?
And did you get Lisa to stop wearing panties around the house? This might be a condition for solo training with her since she doesn't wear any when you approach her when she does the dishes.
Yes and it's still same anal training, nothing new. She's not wearing panties around house, and I have everything maxed out, I'm using cheats.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
And you can't motivate her to have some action in the kitchen at 8pm, just to clarify?
I assume you have given everything enough time after the crucial parts?
I'm not entirely sure what the problem may be, but if you'd like me to take a look you could upload your save(s) and I'll try for a bit.

Oblivion90

Jul 18, 2017
And you can't motivate her to have some action in the kitchen at 8pm, just to clarify?
I assume you have given everything enough time after the crucial parts?
I'm not entirely sure what the problem may be, but if you'd like me to take a look you could upload your save(s) and I'll try for a bit.
No, I can't. Here is my save.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok, I'll see what I can do, it may take some time though but I'll get back to you.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ok, thank you.
Ok, I think I already see the problem here. Actually there may be two things, first you kept Eric around while I got rid of him rather early and the other thing is that your relationship with Lisa isn't high enough, I think you need friends instead of warm. Last thing is more likely I'd say.

Oblivion90

Jul 18, 2017
Ok, I think I already see the problem here. Actually there may be two things, first you kept Eric around while I got rid of him rather early and the other thing is that your relationship with Lisa isn't high enough, I think you need friends instead of warm. Last thing is more likely I'd say.
How do I rise relationship level? I getting rid of Eric now.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do I rise relationship level? I getting rid of Eric now.
Just do every positive thing for Lisa that you can find like helping with dishes and homework, never ever miss day. I'm not entirely sure about since I never did, but I read somewhere that you have you have to start over if you miss a day. I think I read it was 14 days, maybe a little longer.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Lotex, Oblivion90,

I have followed your chat very carefully, since I'm at the same dead end.
@ Lotex - Looking forward for your reply on the matter.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lotex, Oblivion90,

I have followed your chat very carefully, since I'm at the same dead end.
@ Lotex - Looking forward for your reply on the matter.
Do you have the same problem with not getting to friends status?
If that's the case you should consecutively and VERY carefully do the following things every day:
- Help with dishes
- Help with homework
If you have the opportunity to choose an answer during a family conversation during breakfast don't provoke her.
Always keep her mood at awesome and give her as many presents as possible (all at best, I'm not sure if something changes if Eric beats you with something like Bikini + Dress). I also did her bathroom scenes every day just to be safe and because she's my favorite girl and seems like she likes to please you :D
Do this for 2 or 3 consecutive weeks and you should be good to go to show her what an awesome guy you can be if you don't give stupid answers for no reason ;)

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
No. The problem is not with the status with Lisa. I think I'm at "lovers" status with her. The problem is that what ever I do I can't talk to Kira about permission to do Lisa alone.
I have seen all BJ scenes (morning, after homework, evening) and HJ scene about 15 times now. The night training with Kira/Alice also more than 10 times.
I have kept Eric as my "puppet", but I don't think that that is the problem. I have read somewhere that this choice only effects Ann (for now).

When I get home I will make a save and then get rid of Eric and see that happens.

Would you mind if I share the save (before I get rid of Eric) and you take a look at it?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No. The problem is not with the status with Lisa. I think I'm at "lovers" status with her. The problem is that what ever I do I can't talk to Kira about permission to do Lisa alone.
I have seen all BJ scenes (morning, after homework, evening) and HJ scene about 15 times now. The night training with Kira/Alice also more than 10 times.
I have kept Eric as my "puppet", but I don't think that that is the problem. I have read somewhere that this choice only effects Ann (for now).

When I get home I will make a save and then get rid of Eric and see that happens.

Would you mind if I share the save (before I get rid of Eric) and you take a look at it?
Ok, seems like I still have something to do, I'm still at friends with Lisa XD
I think I got to the point rather quick, maybe 5 times with Kira/Lisa at night. Did you get rid of her panties around the house or at least talked to her about it and more importantly: Which route did you take? Maybe it has something to with it.
More curious is you mentioning something about Kira/Alice at night, I thought there was only the Kate/Alice threesome for now, maybe a typo?
I don't think Eric really plays a role in your hindered progress if you took him out of the Lisa equation, but you never know. Maybe someone with more insight knowledge can answer this, I'm just a player and no analyzer.

Be my quest to share the save and I'll take a look at it, but I can't make any promises that it'll bear fruits ;)

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
So I have a new problem. I was doing good with Lisa. The teaching with Kira and everything. But when i talked to Eric about doing what I ask him, the mentor opportunity was reset. Now I have to learn kissing and everything...
Can someone help?
You mean: " should we start a lesson" comes again. I have had same problem (twice), but it never takes more than week, then it's gone after next nightly lesson with kira. Please try.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Ok, seems like I still have something to do, I'm still at friends with Lisa XD
I think I got to the point rather quick, maybe 5 times with Kira/Lisa at night. Did you get rid of her panties around the house or at least talked to her about it and more importantly: Which route did you take? Maybe it has something to with it.
More interestingly is you mentioning something about Kira/Alice at night, I thought there was only the Kate/Alice threesome for now, maybe a typo?
I don't think Eric really plays a role in your hindered progress if you took him out of the Lisa equation, but you never know. Maybe someone with more insight knowledge can answer this, I'm just a player and no analyzer.

Be my quest to share the save and I'll take a look at it, but I can't make any promises that it'll bear fruits ;)
Yes its a typing mistake. The correct Lisa/kira anal training at night.
I'm playing the Lisa GF route with Yoga with Mom I have gotten rid of her panties.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thought so, although I'm a bit disappointed now :D
There's always hope for future releases though, so we'll see what the dev comes up with.
I chose the Lisa GF route without Yoga, so I'll have to see what's different, but I'll give it a try if you want me to.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote