• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
T

Thank you and theirs some dress at online I mean new one whom should I give it to
Good god man just buy the dam thing and then talk to all the girls and you will find the right one.

"16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"

HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CHEAT MOD ???
DIDNT FIND NOTHING IN THE WAKTHROUGH?
TRIED WITH THE MOD FILE GOT THE OPTION ON THE LAPTOP BUT NOTHING MORE WHEM I PRESS IT NOTHING HAPENS
Stop shouting it hurts my eyes.

You must be using the game from this site and not the one that comes from anywhere else.
Make sure you unpack the mod first then put it in the main folder.

Reactions: kefka84

kefka84

May 5, 2018
fiendishly difficult this game... i started twice and i have try to fuck lisa but isnt possible without aunt checking us..and mom...uf the same..i had no choice with eric trying to persuade to fuck mom in her room..please could someone tell me how to fuck lisa and mom.

aegon1532

May 14, 2018
I chosen war with Eric now how can I get rid of him

Good god man just buy the dam thing and then talk to all the girls and you will find the right one.

"16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"
Which dress you are talking about are you talking about black body??

Rezasaboor

Dec 7, 2017
can anyone help me to find this movies??? ( full version )

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to unlock sensual massage
Its been answered to many times but one more even though I told you on the page just 1 back.

You must work on cunning plan quest and wait till Kira tells you about it.

fiendishly difficult this game... i started twice and i have try to fuck lisa but isnt possible without aunt checking us..and mom...uf the same..i had no choice with eric trying to persuade to fuck mom in her room..please could someone tell me how to fuck lisa and mom.
1. You must be on Lisa GF route.
2. You play the game and keep talking to all the girls.
3. For Lisa anal fucking its the mentor quest.
4. Almost to the end of the game will you get the option to fuck mom.

Now for all the info we have for the game go look at the first 3 posts of this thread.
Post #1
Post #2
Post #3

Remember we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

Reactions: kefka84

aegon1532

May 14, 2018
I
Its been answered to many times but one more even though I told you on the page just 1 back.

You must work on cunning plan quest and wait till Kira tells you about it.
i tried that itsi saying that body massage will unlock in next update

lovehunter

Apr 1, 2018
need help
LISA GF route
ann gives bj and hj, can fuck lisa in kitchen, already done 2 movies with alice now what is any option to fuck ann .
ann still in the home don't go to studio.... is there any option. and opportunities new job , cunning plan , blog and mentor is not completed what should do ??? Hot coffee never opened this opportunities

joy92

May 11, 2018
took erics wallet took the photos of hom jerking also and now he is fucking the unt how do i ccontinue from here ??? i"m stuck

CroNoX

Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys, I was stuck before and someone told me to ask here, I've managed to follow some walkthrough but I'm still stuck in certain scenes and don't know what to do. I've reached the doctor scene, had used the handcuffs with Lisa and started dating her and met Vicky (1st date with Lisa), I've punished more than 8 times Alice in her room, in the Lounge and in front of Kate. As the walkthorugh says, Alice should give me 2 new conversations, 1 is have sex as a punishment and the other 1 the "About that time in the bathroom at night…". I've used the candies for 4 times now, 3/4 times she could give me a BJ and the other time she said she was sober enough so she kicked me from the shower. Also got the 1k money doing yoga with Mom, I can't do nothing with her and I saw images of doing yoga and more things nude. Can somebody help me please? I'm using the Cheat Menu Mod, don't know what more to do.

Edit: I've found the sex punishment for Alice. but still stuck on the rest

marcos1992

May 19, 2018
how the hell i get rid of this eric gay ??? cant do nothing any more in the game except of paying him.
took the photo of him asked to stop stop turning my family against me twice all ready , cant talk to the unt at all .whtas next ??? what i need to do with the wallet ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote