• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, I was stuck before and someone told me to ask here, I've managed to follow some walkthrough but I'm still stuck in certain scenes and don't know what to do. I've reached the doctor scene, had used the handcuffs with Lisa and started dating her and met Vicky (1st date with Lisa), I've punished more than 8 times Alice in her room, in the Lounge and in front of Kate. As the walkthorugh says, Alice should give me 2 new conversations, 1 is have sex as a punishment and the other 1 the "About that time in the bathroom at night…". I've used the candies for 4 times now, 3/4 times she could give me a BJ and the other time she said she was sober enough so she kicked me from the shower. Also got the 1k money doing yoga with Mom, I can't do nothing with her and I saw images of doing yoga and more things nude. Can somebody help me please? I'm using the Cheat Menu Mod, don't know what more to do.
First off you need to group Alice not spank her 2-4 times and then you get the new option to have sex.
You need to work on cunning plan till the end to have sex with mom.
You need to talk to Alice when she is reading at the dinning room table area for the convo about that time in the bathroom. (It may be to late for that because that should have been done with in the first 90 days of game play.
You said nothing about the spiders or Alice's blog so have no idea on that area of the game.

Maybe you can find some answers to your questions on post 2 and 3 of this thread.
Post 2:
Post 3:

how the hell i get rid of this eric gay ??? cant do nothing any more in the game except of paying him.
took the photo of him asked to stop stop turning my family against me twice all ready , cant talk to the unt at all .whtas next ??? what i need to do with the wallet ?
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Reactions: CroNoX

CroNoX

Apr 19, 2018
First off you need to group Alice not spank her 2-4 times and then you get the new option to have sex.
You need to work on cunning plan till the end to have sex with mom.
You need to talk to Alice when she is reading at the dinning room table area for the convo about that time in the bathroom. (It may be to late for that because that should have been done with in the first 90 days of game play.
You said nothing about the spiders or Alice's blog so have no idea on that area of the game.

Maybe you can find some answers to your questions on post 2 and 3 of this thread.
Post 2:
Post 3:
First, thank you so much for helping. Already found out how to have sex with Alice. So the next step in Cunning plan is to learn the sensual massage course? I have 324 days of play time but I'm still unable to do the course, is there a way to know the points I have? I tried to massage Mom everyday I could but still I can't.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i'm trying the wallet rout but i cant search the name in the laptop
A little bit of reading on your part would have netted you this little tidbit.
"7. Pay on Mondays 300 to get more time and once you save up 1000 that you can keep in Max's pocket stop paying the 300 and within 2 weeks Eric and mom will come to you and demand the 1000 so pay it.
8. Any time Eric is over and in mom's room at 8 pm go there and soon you will overhear a convo with Eric and his girlfriend or wife ( we don't know who she is).
9. Now go to Max's laptop and look up the name in the wallet.
"

Now if you still don't understand then there is no more help I can give you.

First, thank you so much for helping. Already found out how to have sex with Alice. So the next step in Cunning plan is to learn the sensual massage course? I have 324 days of play time but I'm still unable to do the course, is there a way to know the points I have? I tried to massage Mom everyday I could but still I can't.
Is Eric still around, if yes then your ok and if not then your fucked and you can not do it and thats the end of that quest.

CroNoX

Apr 19, 2018
Is Eric still around, if yes then your ok and if not then your fucked and you can not do it and thats the end of that quest.
No, I removed him with the cheat menu mod so now the game takes it as he has run away.

EDIT: Cunning plan and New job both say the quest isnt finished yet, may I have luck or did I fuck up all my progress? anyways I dont think I really did 100 massages at all, maybe I'm between 40-60 massages

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No, I removed him with the cheat menu mod so now the game takes it as he has run away.

EDIT: Cunning plan and New job both say the quest isnt finished yet, may I have luck or did I fuck up all my progress? anyways I dont think I really did 100 massages at all, maybe I'm between 40-60 massages
You can not go any further in cunning plan because you can not train on Alice in sensual massage.

By using the cheat to get rid of Eric you have screwed up your game.
To many triggers needed to go off while you are working on getting rid of him the game way and now those triggers will never go off and there are to many to fix it with the cheat program.

You need to go back to where Eric is still around and use the game to get rid of him after you train sensual massage on Alice to about 90%.

CroNoX

Apr 19, 2018
Damn I removed that jerk in the 1st week to gameplay, and as I said I have 360 days now XD damn it. Is there another way to fix it even the hardest to not redo the gameplay from 0? If not I will have to deal with it xD, I do cheat in all games I can't help it xD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Damn I removed that jerk in the 1st week to gameplay, and as I said I have 360 days now XD damn it. Is there another way to fix it even the hardest to not redo the gameplay from 0? If not I will have to deal with it XD, I do cheat in all games I can't help it XD
Like I said to many triggers needed to go off by the game and we have no idea which ones they are and what order they must be done in.
Looks like a brand new playthrough, I have done it well over 100 times now and the game is still great but could have been better if it was finished.

Remember do not cheat stats until you grind them up to 100 in game then you can cheat them up to 1000 if you want to but there are triggers that need to go off in the first 100 points.

CroNoX

Apr 19, 2018
Ok so I will have to play legit again, is there a way to do not be bothered by Eric? The easiest way to kick him?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so I will have to play legit again, is there a way to do not be bothered by Eric? The easiest way to kick him?
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

Do not get rid of Eric until you train up Sensual Massage on Alice to about 90% or you will have many problems getting it high enough to do mom.

qewry

Apr 15, 2018
I am at the moment when i should watch movie on friday at 9 pm. So i am supposed to improve moods but for some reason they get reset to neutral every night. What can i do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am at the moment when i should watch movie on friday at 9 pm. So i am supposed to improve moods but for some reason they get reset to neutral every night. What can i do?
Wait a week then watch tv with mom.

walou_63

Mar 12, 2018
Hello sorry to bother you with this but I don't want to read the 857 pages ...
I'm rid of Eric with the video and 5000 $, finish weed part and mentor so far but I stuck with cunning plan.
I already achieve massage of alice several time but max always has a boner with mom ...
Any advice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello sorry to bother you with this but I don't want to read the 857 pages ...
I'm rid of Eric with the video and 5000 $, finish weed part and mentor so far but I stuck with cunning plan.
I already achieve massage of alice several time but max always has a boner with mom ...
Any advice
Just keep mood high and keep playing, talk to mom afterwards and then keep massaging her and you will get a new convo with Kira.
No one is for sure how many times you need to do it but just keep playing.
For those who know what to do in this game it still takes over 400 in game days to complete it and for those to blunder there way through I seen it take over 600 in game days to complete.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Holly shit thanks, and do I need to massage Alice before mom every day? or just mom now?
You should not be able to massage Alice by the pool anymore because she goes to a start-up school, if not started going yet she will.
No you do not have to massage Alice at all anymore.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote