Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Upload your save game for this and I will take a look.
I'm having the same problem as Silas, "fix home work bug" is not available for me :(

My save and print of Lisa status:
Big Brother 0.13.0.007.jpg

If you can help me I'll be very grateful :)

I just figured out what is the problem, I'm very advanced in the game to show/need this option, due to this reason, I can't go forward in this way.

I also discovered a possible solution: If you improve your relationship with Lisa through Cheat, it have same effect that fix this bug, but this only""" for advanced saves, this is probably useless for being in advanced state but this at least releases the option to talk to Lisa: "You look weird"...

ajelic

May 6, 2017
I am supposed to go into Moms room at 3 am to watch her and Kira but I only see mom sleeping alone when I peek. I can see that Kira is in there in the HUD though.

Is this a bug and is it fixable?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having the same problem as Silas, "fix home work bug" is not available for me :(

My save and print of Lisa status:
View attachment 100389

If you can help me I'll be very grateful :)
You are on the Olivia GF path and you get nothing from Lisa outside of what you can do with her and Olivia when Olivia comes over.

If you want anal sex with Lisa you will need to start over and go her GF path's.
You also will not get sex with mom on the Olivia GF path because it ended in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF path's.

I am supposed to go into Moms room at 3 am to watch her and Kira but I only see mom sleeping alone when I peek. I can see that Kira is in there in the HUD though.

Is this a bug and is it fixable?
Its Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

Reactions: ArchWolf

ajelic

May 6, 2017
Its Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.
Thanks for the reply but that's not my problem. I can see that they are in the room (in the HUD) but the only option I have is to peek and I can only see mom sleeping naked in her room. I also can't sleep in mom's room at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply but that's not my problem. I can see that they are in the room (in the HUD) but the only option I have is to peek and I can only see mom sleeping naked in her room. I also can't sleep in mom's room at all.
Are you using any mods that add content to your game?

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Guys after alice gave me the second bj in the living room after the massage she says that its an excuse and shes not in the mood even tho her mood is awesome lol...how do I get her in the mood

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
You are on the Olivia GF path and you get nothing from Lisa outside of what you can do with her and Olivia when Olivia comes over.

If you want anal sex with Lisa you will need to start over and go her GF path's.
You also will not get sex with mom on the Olivia GF path because it ended in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF path's.
Oh, thanks! it explain a lot, i'm trying use less possible the walkthrough, in true, i used it only when i'm stuck (like now), so, to Lisa spy me with Alice i need do how many times sex with Alice? I've read in post #3 - 12 to switch positions but i can only switch position 2 times, i'll try sex with Alice more times, maybe it can solve my stuck problem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, thanks! it explain a lot, i'm trying use less possible the walkthrough, in true, i used it only when i'm stuck (like now), so, to Lisa spy me with Alice i need do how many times sex with Alice? I've read in post #3 - 12 to switch positions but i can only switch position 2 times, i'll try sex with Alice more times, maybe it can solve my stuck problem.
Lisa will not peep if you are on the Olivia GF path because that came in v.12 or v.13, I don't remember which.

Guys after alice gave me the second bj in the living room after the massage she says that its an excuse and shes not in the mood even tho her mood is awesome lol...how do I get her in the mood
You need to progress more in the game and she will start doing it or you will please her, but progress in the game must be done first.

why no progress? Am I making a mistake?
It looks like you cheated money and did not do enough chores at the beginning of the game.
Once you do the chores for mom ( about 20 of them ) you would have gotten a new convo with her after you got spanked for trying to steal Eric's wallet at the beginning of the game and you would have been able to get private spanking from her.
"5. First Private Punishment for Max."

aegon1532

May 14, 2018
Big brother massaging skill to do sensual massage

Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

User made walkthrough: 0.6
Attached (Thanks to @TrropJunior for making it)
Contains some mistakes

User made walkthrough v2: 0.9

Mini walkthrough: 0.All
Bellow this post or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What if I miss Eric on spying Alice is there any another Chance

I mean what if sneaking ability fails because it failed so there will be another chance to get rid of him

I mean what if sneaking ability fails because it failed so there will be another chance to get rid of him

Sean Warren

May 12, 2018
Ok, so I have gone to the well and searched the entire forum for a detailed walkthrough or trigger for the "New Job" opportunity and I am literally stuck. I have completed every other opportunity up to this point but cannot unlock access to Mom conversation after work. I have opened all dialogue form Mom pertaining to punishment of Sam and Lisa but cannot get into bedroom after Mom returns home from work. I am on the Lisa girlfriend path so that is correct but have since been trying to trigger the first convo with Mom after having her return from work and get no option to enter room at that time. Is it possible I missed a conversation with Kira or some other trigger. I know this is a long grind and the main focus of v 0.13 but I am stumped and cannot progress after multiple attempts and older resets. Also I have been attempting for over 110 days in game and am pretty sure the convo should have triggered before then to start Sam's progression to lockout of bedroom and sex with Mom. Please advise and any assistance is greatly appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, so I have gone to the well and searched the entire forum for a detailed walkthrough or trigger for the "New Job" opportunity and I am literally stuck. I have completed every other opportunity up to this point but cannot unlock access to Mom conversation after work. I have opened all dialogue form Mom pertaining to punishment of Sam and Lisa but cannot get into bedroom after Mom returns home from work. I am on the Lisa girlfriend path so that is correct but have since been trying to trigger the first convo with Mom after having her return from work and get no option to enter room at that time. Is it possible I missed a conversation with Kira or some other trigger. I know this is a long grind and the main focus of v 0.13 but I am stumped and cannot progress after multiple attempts and older resets. Also I have been attempting for over 110 days in game and am pretty sure the convo should have triggered before then to start Sam's progression to lockout of bedroom and sex with Mom. Please advise and any assistance is greatly appreciated.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Big brother massaging skill to do sensual massage
You must go and do cunning plan quest until Kira tells you about it, then and only then can you start training for it.

What if I miss Eric on spying Alice is there any another Chance
You can do it twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday nights.

joy92

May 11, 2018
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CHEAT MOD ???
DIDNT FIND NOTHING IN THE WAKTHROUGH?
TRIED WITH THE MOD FILE GOT THE OPTION ON THE LAPTOP BUT NOTHING MORE WHEM I PRESS IT NOTHING HAPENS

aegon1532

May 14, 2018
T
You must go and do cunning plan quest until Kira tells you about it, then and only then can you start training for it.

You can do it twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Thank you and theirs some dress at online I mean new one whom should I give it to

T

Thank you and theirs some dress at online I mean new one whom should I give it to
When will sensual massage unlocks??

I only had two body massage sessions and it says you should wait till next update will it unlock??

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote