Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
SO I took the Olivia girlfriend path
and now I'm having arachnophobia blog and new job incomplete help, please
I've uploaded the save file
P.s I did use a mode but only for money and stats
You should just start over because on the Olivia path it ends in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
You need to finish Mentor for Lisa to get Hot Coffee and then the new Olivia GF quest.
(I will look at it but it may only require you to finish up Mentor quest.)

Forget that, Eve is the Dr. and you should have had it done because it is a trigger for mom to get her new Job.
Don't know why but it takes a few times at breakfast (3) of Max getting a boner and then mom takes him to see Eve. This can take months though.

If you are fucking Ann then you have all there is to do, no there is no morning scene other than a HJ while showering with her.
I never got my 3rd boner during breakfast nor did i get my fourth pic getting caught. Though i managed to progress further

Thanks a bunch a1fox3 for your efforts in the forum. I salute you for helping so many other players. While we're at it, do you have any other games to recommend?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I never got my 3rd boner during breakfast nor did i get my fourth pic getting caught. Though i managed to progress further

Thanks a bunch a1fox3 for your efforts in the forum. I salute you for helping so many other players. While we're at it, do you have any other games to recommend?
Have fun.:happyblush
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can you take a look for me? what am i missing? currently i got 20/22 opps please sir?
Here is a pic of mine and I am also missing 2, Control and Sacrifice and both are part of Eric's junk that I do not play. If its the same for you then don't worry about them for they do not play a role in this game other than if you like to watch your women get fucked but that shit head.
BigBrother 2018-05-15 10-36-33-94.jpg

ibalend

May 14, 2018
Here is a pic of mine and I am also missing 2, Control and Sacrifice and both are part of Eric's junk that I do not play. If its the same for you then don't worry about them for they do not play a role in this game other than if you like to watch your women get fucked but that shit head.
View attachment 99829
i think im missing chainging role and control(doesnt really matter) but can you help me with changing role?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i think im missing chainging role and control(doesnt really matter) but can you help me with changing role?
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders.
You will get a new convo with Lisa about peeping.

ibalend

May 14, 2018
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders.
You will get a new convo with Lisa about peeping.
does it still can be reach with only spider in her bedroom? cause since aunt lisa shower with her, and i get rid of eric, she goes to the college everyday

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does it still can be reach with only spider in her bedroom? cause since aunt lisa shower with her, and i get rid of eric, she goes to the college everyday
It has nothing to do with Eric and aunt, Lisa does not shower with aunt its Alice that showers with aunt and this has nothing to do with changing roles.

ibalend

May 14, 2018
It has nothing to do with Eric and aunt, Lisa does not shower with aunt its Alice that showers with aunt and this has nothing to do with changing roles.
i mean you said spider more spider, shower before aunt there and sunbathing before eric gone doenst effect the progress of the spider thing? or i just an option, and you could just keep put spider on alice bed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i mean you said spider more spider, shower before aunt there and sunbathing before eric gone doenst effect the progress of the spider thing? or i just an option, and you could just keep put spider on alice bed?
It takes spiders in her bed so you can fuck her and Lisa will get a new convo about peeping at Max and Alice having sex.
Lisa will get caught by Alice and this is the start of changing roles.

Come on, you are this far into the game and you can not figure that out.

I try not to spoil it for you but its spoiled now.

WilliamT

Oct 20, 2017
Hey, I am in need of help. I'm at a point where I've done anal with Alice, and gone to the doctors. I've joined mom in the showers, and in bed till she does a bj and done the movie in the living room. And can't seem to figuar out how to progress. Same with both sisters, Lisa I've done nothing with pretty much. She sleeps naked, and when I put mom to sleep my "gf" comes over and we can have sex with her and a little side stuff with Lisa etc.. And as with Alice I got mom to accept her friend coming over, and I can either have sex with her or let Alice do a BJ. Feel like I'm stuck, I've waited like 4 weeks to see if I can trigger something like new dialog and nothing. Also got to where the doctor gets naked, am I maxed on everyone? I downloaded the HD picture file and seems to be a lot more that I'm missing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I am in need of help. I'm at a point where I've done anal with Alice, and gone to the doctors. I've joined mom in the showers, and in bed till she does a bj and done the movie in the living room. And can't seem to figuar out how to progress. Same with both sisters, Lisa I've done nothing with pretty much. She sleeps naked, and when I put mom to sleep my "gf" comes over and we can have sex with her and a little side stuff with Lisa etc.. And as with Alice I got mom to accept her friend coming over, and I can either have sex with her or let Alice do a BJ. Feel like I'm stuck, I've waited like 4 weeks to see if I can trigger something like new dialog and nothing. Also got to where the doctor gets naked, am I maxed on everyone? I downloaded the HD picture file and seems to be a lot more that I'm missing
You are at the end of what you can do in this game on the Olivia GF path, this path ended in v.10.

All new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

WilliamT

Oct 20, 2017
You are at the end of what you can do in this game on the Olivia GF path, this path ended in v.10.

All new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.
Oh okay, so have I reached the end with Alice, Lisa and Mom too? Done the stuff in bed with her when I put the spider there. Can't for the life of my find out how to continue Lisa line. And I guess Dark Silver stopped working on this game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh okay, so have I reached the end with Alice, Lisa and Mom too? Done the stuff in bed with her when I put the spider there. Can't for the life of my find out how to continue Lisa line. And I guess Dark Silver stopped working on this game?
You have on the Olivia GF path.
If you want to fuck Lisa in the ass all the time and fuck mom all the time then you must restart and go 1 of the 2 Lisa GF path's.

WilliamT

Oct 20, 2017
You have on the Olivia GF path.
If you want to fuck Lisa in the ass all the time and fuck mom all the time then you must restart and go 1 of the 2 Lisa GF path's.
Ah damn! Happen to have a save file I could snag around that point? Don't know if I feel like restarting haha

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote