• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If i download the game again will i have to play it again from start
No, your save can be moved over.

I checked, I've talked to everyone. There's no option to talk about the movie, as I believe I've already done it. The New Job opportunity stage is at "We got plenty of money for the movie. Alice is especially happy, she always needs the money for one thing or another ... Now aunt is thinking about our next project..."
Just work on all open quest and keep checking with aunt by the pool.

May 7, 2018
I had anal with lisa along with kira for 3 times.story is not progressing what to do?

I am stuck at job opportunity.

I did anal with lisa alone at lounge what to do next. And i am stuck at mom job opportunity

Vocquat

Apr 2, 2018
Guys,

I read that in order to get to spank your sisters after dinner you need to spank them during dinner a couple of times.

The problem I have is that, I Don't have that option with Lisa because I cover for her ("it was my fault, mom!")
How do I get past that?

thx

Keeler

Apr 20, 2018
You need to use them to progress to the next stage.
Must be bugged for me. I get the option to touch Lisa at midnight, and to get naked. But I can't do anything after that. The game is stuck at that option "get naked", or "leave her alone".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Must be bugged for me. I get the option to touch Lisa at midnight, and to get naked. But I can't do anything after that. The game is stuck at that option "get naked", or "leave her alone".
You said you bought the handcuffs, check your inventory and see if you see them.
If you see them upload your save game and I will take a look.

Guys,

I read that in order to get to spank your sisters after dinner you need to spank them during dinner a couple of times.

The problem I have is that, I Don't have that option with Lisa because I cover for her ("it was my fault, mom!")
How do I get past that?

thx
You must have done plenty of household jobs for mom and you should have had new convo with her about getting Maxed spanked in private and then later in the game you have a new convo with mom "I know what I want" and there should be a convo about spanking your sisters.
Then later after spanking them (Alice = 5 times in a roll, Lisa 2-4 times in a roll) you should get new convo with mom.

I had anal with lisa along with kira for 3 times.story is not progressing what to do?
It takes many more than 3 times before you get a new convo with Kira and you must work on "ALL OPEN QUEST" at the same time not just one because triggers have been placed in other quest for most quest in the game.

Reactions: amudamaru1
May 7, 2018
It takes many more than 3 times before you get a new convo with Kira and you must work on "ALL OPEN QUEST" at the same time not just one because triggers have been placed in other quest for most quest in the game.
I did anal with lisa alone at lounge. After that no other quest is there.mom is stuck at job opportunity.kira only comes to my room if i ask after many days only this is going.what can i do next

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did anal with lisa alone at lounge. After that no other quest is there.mom is stuck at job opportunity.kira only comes to my room if i ask after many days only this is going.what can i do next
Ok so you are more into the quest that what you first wrote, you now need private spanking of your sisters.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Keeler

Apr 20, 2018
You said you bought the handcuffs, check your inventory and see if you see them.
If you see them upload your save game and I will take a look.
Here it is, thank you so much! And yes, I do have handcuffs in my inventory.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here it is, thank you so much! And yes, I do have handcuffs in my inventory.
I had no problem using the handcuffs on Lisa but I do have a problem after wards in that you have fucked this game up either by using mods or a save game editor. BigBrother 2018-05-08 18-14-32-94.jpg BigBrother 2018-05-08 18-14-07-60.jpg

Sorry but this help thread is only for the vanilla game and since you have fucked up your game with mods of a save game editor you need to get help in those threads and not here.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Maddymannu vivek
No disrespect man.. But If you spent half as much time playing the game trying stuff out, as you do asking questions on this forum you might actually get somewhere. Asking where you get cigarettes after already having anal sex with Lisa is kind of weird.. You have been to the computer and seen the online store right?
This game is about testing stuff. Talk to all girls. Keep there mood up. Follow all opportunities you can becasue triggers are hidden in all. Make sure you learn all online courses. And it's a lot more fun to figure things out for yourself.
Next time you get stuck i suggest you read through the walkthroughs on page 1 post 2-3 by A1fox3. The answers are all there.

Reactions: a1fox3 and sarge87

Keeler

Apr 20, 2018
I had no problem using the handcuffs on Lisa but I do have a problem after wards in that you have fucked this game up either by using mods or a save game editor. View attachment 97371 View attachment 97372

Sorry but this help thread is only for the vanilla game and since you have fucked up your game with mods of a save game editor you need to get help in those threads and not here.
Understood, thanks for trying.

Domor

May 8, 2018
Hi everybody! That question most probably was already, but anyway. How to make to see actual figures in relations?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to open character ''olivia'' ?
2 ways.
1. Make her your GF but the content ends in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path.
2. Lisa GF path, you must finish Mentor and Hot Coffee and then Olivia is open to you but there is no sex at all for her and the game will no longer be updated.

All 3 GF path's are at the bottom of this page.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote