• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Sad to hear about the news. I was looking for some games after finishing the games by Tlaero and Mortze and after finishing DMD I started to play this one and was pretty entertaining. Maybe the list by @ helps me. I really enjoy erotic visual novels so I'm going to look for one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to make lisa to pratice handjob while homework
First you have to get her spanked right after you offer her help with homework for free.
You have to take her as your GF.
You must get training from Kira.
After all this and you still can not get it make sure her mood and Max authority over her are as high as they will go.
If you did not get her spanked way back at the beginning of the game then you may have the homework bug and if so there is a way to fix it, so let us know where you are at in the game on the Mentor quest.

May 7, 2018
I have completed kissing now.now stuck at hand job kira said to practice bt she is not doing it.when can i practise.and what to do

When will she give hand job

You might wanna explain your problem in a little more detail? Can you Kiss train with Kira? What level is your current kissing skill? have you got Lisa to max level in mood and Max athority over her to respect?..
I am stuck at hand job kira said to practise.bt she not doing or when to do it.her realtionship is not bad..current mood awesome.and max authority is respect.what to do now

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I downloaded game from known site so will it work
Bug Fix does not work on the original Patreon version of the game normally. But i have to say i'm unsure about v0.13 as DS gave this away for free.. If you want to be sure test it. If it fails then Download the game from first page here.
Edit- P.S On your next play through try to get Lisa spanked asap to avoid the bug all together. Once is enuff because it leads to a convo about Quid Pro Quo.. You see that your in the clear.

Apr 26, 2018
I am stuck where I cannot do the sensual massage on Alice. When she is sunbathing all I get is the "no shit sherlock" line and then "okay I'll leave you to it". Does anyone know a solution?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck where I cannot do the sensual massage on Alice. When she is sunbathing all I get is the "no shit sherlock" line and then "okay I'll leave you to it". Does anyone know a solution?
You use the suntan oil on her and chose the top option.

Apr 26, 2018
dude, it does not give me the option to use anything. you've said this before; I dont think you get it. i'll take screenshots for you.

You use the suntan oil on her and chose the top option.
Okay so here are the pictures. Also, I got rid of eric and Alice no longer sunbathes due to college. this happened on a vanilla game i played too (after learning the sensual massage)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay so here are the pictures. Also, I got rid of eric and Alice no longer sunbathes due to college. this happened on a vanilla game i played too (after learning the sensual massage)
Then why do you want to keep doing massage when it can not happen any more?

dude, it does not give me the option to use anything. you've said this before; I dont think you get it. i'll take screenshots for you.
If Eric is gone you can not massage her anymore.
Are you playing the vanilla game or are you using mods that add content to your game?

Apr 26, 2018
Then why do you want to keep doing massage when it can not happen any more?
because that's the only way to get kate? I've no problem redoing the game, but this seems game breaking. If you've no solution just say so.

If Eric is gone you can not massage her anymore.
Are you playing the vanilla game or are you using mods that add content to your game?
I had this happen on one where i had a cheat mod then one where i had the chancer mod.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I had this happen on one where i had a cheat mod then one where i had the chancer mod.
We only help with the vanilla game in this thread and if you have problems with the game adding in mods then you need to get help in the mod thread.

Now for the vanilla game you can not get rid of Eric until after you train sensual massage on Alice to about 90% otherwise it will take many many months to complete it on mom.

Do not cheat stats until you get them to about 100 points then you can cheat them all you want.
To many triggers are in the first 100 points of most stats.

Keeler

Apr 20, 2018
I can't seem to progress in New Job. I've done 3 movies, and now I can't seem to move to the next movie. Anyone know what I need to do? It feels like it's been several in game weeks already since the 3rd movie.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't seem to progress in New Job. I've done 3 movies, and now I can't seem to move to the next movie. Anyone know what I need to do? It feels like it's been several in game weeks already since the 3rd movie.
Talk to every one about the movie.

May 7, 2018
Bug Fix does not work on the original Patreon version of the game normally. But i have to say i'm unsure about v0.13 as DS gave this away for free.. If you want to be sure test it. If it fails then Download the game from first page here.
Edit- P.S On your next play through try to get Lisa spanked asap to avoid the bug all together. Once is enuff because it leads to a convo about Quid Pro Quo.. You see that your in the clear.
If i download the game again will i have to play it again from start

Keeler

Apr 20, 2018
Talk to every one about the movie.
I checked, I've talked to everyone. There's no option to talk about the movie, as I believe I've already done it. The New Job opportunity stage is at "We got plenty of money for the movie. Alice is especially happy, she always needs the money for one thing or another ... Now aunt is thinking about our next project..."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote