Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nfjdjjdj

Mar 30, 2018
2 ways.
1. Make her your GF but the content ends in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path.
2. Lisa GF path, you must finish Mentor and Hot Coffee and then Olivia is open to you but there is no sex at all for her and the game will no longer be updated.

All 3 GF path's are at the bottom of this page.

ty

rcastro

Apr 20, 2018
Hi, I have some doubts, in the case of Lisa she already sleeps naked and when Olivia comes at night she participates in sex but only does oral sex with me. Throughout the week the only options of conversation with her are: washing dishes, sleeping pills, doing her homework and spank her when she does her homework badly. How do I move forward in its progress? I leave my savegame so you can look. Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I have some doubts, in the case of Lisa she already sleeps naked and when Olivia comes at night she participates in sex but only does oral sex with me. Throughout the week the only options of conversation with her are: washing dishes, sleeping pills, doing her homework and spank her when she does her homework badly. How do I move forward in its progress? I leave my savegame so you can look. Thank you
You are on the Olivia GF path and thats all you get, all content ended in v.10 for the Olivia GF path and to get the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

All 3 GF path's are listed at the bottom of this page.

Reactions: rcastro

rcastro

Apr 20, 2018
You are on the Olivia GF path and thats all you get, all content ended in v.10 for the Olivia GF path and to get the new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

All 3 GF path's are listed at the bottom of this page.
and what i need to do now? restart the game? i have V13

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
and what i need to do now? restart the game? i have V13
Yes you need to restart and chose one of Lisa's GF path's.

how do i get rid of fucknuts quickly? and by fucknuts i mean the moms boss and new lover
Do not get rid of him until you get Sensual Massage on Alice to about 90% other wise it will take years in game to finish it and if you don't start it on Alice while Eric is there you never will.

Here is some things for you to read.
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
"Two ways to fail at this game."
And many more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there no way to edit the save game to get it without having to start the game again? you do not have any savegame that is out there? ty
There is about 100 edits you must do and you must do them in order and some of them are not shown, so no not that I know of.

hugoramm

Apr 24, 2018
Hey your game is broken because you have side effect done without doing all the movies.
You can not cheat quest or you will break your game. View attachment 59970

Side effect starts after the 4th movie and Max must have 3 boners at the breakfast table.

Is there any way to repare this thru the save editor?? I`m on the same situation.

DragonMeow

May 6, 2018
Havn't found a solution, so i'll ask.

I sells Eric to mafia (or bandits), but nothing changes. Mom is still working in office.
And i'm waiting for changes about 100 days. Really don't want to start game again and destroy Eric by Kate's mom.

How to solve this bug? maybe change some flag? But where and how?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Havn't found a solution, so i'll ask.

I sells Eric to mafia (or bandits), but nothing changes. Mom is still working in office.
And i'm waiting for changes about 100 days. Really don't want to start game again and destroy Eric by Kate's mom.

How to solve this bug? maybe change some flag? But where and how?
If you have not done Sensual Massage train and then train on Alice then this is why, the game it telling you that you fucked up.
If you have started Sensual Massage and was training on Alice you are now screwed in that it will take years to finish training if you did not get it to 90% on Alice.
Now where or what else are you doing in the game.

Nfjdjjdj

Mar 30, 2018
I had anal with lisa along with kira for 3 times.story is not progressing what to do?

and ı cant watch film with mom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I had anal with lisa along with kira for 3 times.story is not progressing what to do?

and ı cant watch film with mom
Keep doing it and wait for several weeks to even 1-4 months and you will get a new convo with Kira.
Mood and Max authority over Lisa must be maxed out at all times.

DragonMeow

May 6, 2018
If you have not done Sensual Massage train and then train on Alice then this is why, the game it telling you that you fucked up.
If you have started Sensual Massage and was training on Alice you are now screwed in that it will take years to finish training if you did not get it to 90% on Alice.
Now where or what else are you doing in the game.
I have done this train, Alise is satisfied with it, also I have done foot massage to Ann (also satisfied)

At the moment i trained anal with Kira and Liza, and fucked Alise at her blog

Berti88

Sep 7, 2017
Hey guys I have a question about lessons with Lisa and Aunt Kira. In my quests overview it says that I finished mentor, I can fck Lisa in the kitchen, play with her hancuffed in the night and get bj in bathroom and while shopping. But when I visit Aunt Kira at the pool in the morning there is always the convo about inviting her for a lesson at night ("do you have plans..."). Is the quest really finished, can I ignore that convo or will more happen, when I keep inviting her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys I have a question about lessons with Lisa and Aunt Kira. In my quests overview it says that I finished mentor, I can fck Lisa in the kitchen, play with her hancuffed in the night and get bj in bathroom and while shopping. But when I visit Aunt Kira at the pool in the morning there is always the convo about inviting her for a lesson at night ("do you have plans..."). Is the quest really finished, can I ignore that convo or will more happen, when I keep inviting her?
Yes it is finish and if you remember or read it it will say that she just likes to fuck.

I have done this train, Alise is satisfied with it, also I have done foot massage to Ann (also satisfied)

At the moment i trained anal with Kira and Liza, and fucked Alise at her blog
Ok you just need to work on all open quest because some triggers for that quest is in other quests.

If another month goes by while working on all open quest then upload this save game and I will take a look.

Reactions: Berti88

DragonMeow

May 6, 2018
Ok you just need to work on all open quest because some triggers for that quest is in other quests.

If another month goes by while working on all open quest then upload this save game and I will take a look.
Thanks for anwsers. Started studying massage from the beggining, game works properly. Eric has officially gone.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote