Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bobola

Mar 22, 2018
How does the RNG in this game work (like peeping)? I've tried to save before such an encounter and reloading, but that does not change the outcome. Is there a way to change it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How does the RNG in this game work (like peeping)? I've tried to save before such an encounter and reloading, but that does not change the outcome. Is there a way to change it?
Its all done once you go to sleep for the whole next day on all rolls.
You really can not save and cheat your way to get good results just go with what you get and try again the next day because even is you lose you still game points on the stat.

Reactions: Bobola

Bobola

Mar 22, 2018
Its all done once you go to sleep for the whole next day on all rolls.
You really can not save and cheat your way to get good results just go with what you get and try again the next day because even is you lose you still game points on the stat.
Okay, thank you.

henrikad

May 6, 2018
Guys is there any scene where eric actually fucks any of the sisters? if so how do i get there?

I'm correctly stucked and the game does not progress much anymore

mike13x

May 1, 2018
What should I do?
New Job:
Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio project for mom (...)
Aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesnt get to have a sexual release (..)

Thanks
Im stuck here too, what did you do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys is there any scene where eric actually fucks any of the sisters? if so how do i get there?

I'm correctly stucked and the game does not progress much anymore
No there is not.
Getting rid of Eric is triggers for other quest to move forward.

Im stuck here too, what did you do?
You must be on 1 of Lisa's GF paths.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content. Only for Lisa GF paths."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there any similar game like his one?
Here is my list of games that I play the most plus I play a lot more than just these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have added to and taken away some of these so this is not up to date but it close.

rcastro

Apr 20, 2018
hi, i use the hack to up the masage skill to max, now i can't buy the sexy masage course, its because the hack or bug the game? (sory for my bad nglish)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi, i use the hack to up the masage skill to max, now i can't buy the sexy masage course, its because the hack or bug the game? (sory for my bad nglish)
You have to progress down the cunning plan quest and wait till aunt Kira tells you to get it.
Eric must not be gone or it breaks the game.
You need to wait until you get sensual massage to about 90% on Alice before you kick out Eric.
You must also be on one of 2 path for Lisa as your GF to get all content in the game because Olivia GF content ended in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

Reactions: rcastro

rcastro

Apr 20, 2018
You have to progress down the cunning plan quest and wait till aunt Kira tells you to get it.
Eric must not be gone or it breaks the game.
You need to wait until you get sensual massage to about 90% on Alice before you kick out Eric.
You must also be on one of 2 path for Lisa as your GF to get all content in the game because Olivia GF content ended in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

So, I should not betray eric to the "bad guys" until I have a 90% sensual massage, right? tkx for the help.

henrikad

May 6, 2018
Here is my list of games that I play the most plus I play a lot more than just these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have added to and taken away some of these so this is not up to date but it close.
thanks, so which one of them are in the voyeur category where we watch people have sex?

May 7, 2018
I am playing this game for frst time and i am stuck at mentor opportunity lisa is talking lot of time to kiss me ..is there anything i can do

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
EDIT: Jesus, after what seems like fuckin forever doing this spider stuff, the first spider I do after posting this advances the quest.
Theres a trick to advancing the aracnophobia beyond a HJ.. Complete all 4 movies with Kira and Alice will get in a better mood ;) She will go all the way once you reach that far. It's a carrot if you feel drained from trying, hehe

I am playing this game for frst time and i am stuck at mentor opportunity lisa is talking lot of time to kiss me ..is there anything i can do
You might wanna explain your problem in a little more detail? Can you Kiss train with Kira? What level is your current kissing skill? have you got Lisa to max level in mood and Max athority over her to respect?..

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I've downloaded a couple versions of the game and in each one none of the items I purchase show up in my inventory. Is that a bug or am I missing something?
Items are delivered on the next day by a courier. He arrives around 14-15pm. It's an online shop so there can't be instant delivery ;)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote