• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i want to ask the 5th movie, Does that happen after this?
Yes and it also unlocks Lisa's new sex-ed training with mom, only mom does the 5th movie and aunt Kira will give Max a dvd of it.

You must get through Lisa's new sex-ed training with mom and mom will tell Max about going and doing the new job that aunt Kira was talking about.

Menutsal

Dec 10, 2017
Max must get an erection at the breakfast table while they eat 3 times and mom will take Max to the clinic, its an RNG thing so if you get lucky it will only take about a week and if not it could take 40 days to get it 3 times.

Do not try to save and reload because it does not work, all chance % is pre rolled at the start of the day for all options that have a chance option.
But I have been playing for so long, and he NEVER got an erection on breakfast.. I am stuck on the same point in the story.
Could be that i missed something that make him start to get an erection? If yes, what do u think it could be?

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Do not try to save and reload because it does not work, all chance % is pre rolled at the start of the day for all options that have a chance option.
Just to add, that's when I started saving the game before going to sleep (before midnight) as well. 300+ files but it's worth it not having to go through weeks on end.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
But I have been playing for so long, and he NEVER got an erection on breakfast.. I am stuck on the same point in the story.
Could be that i missed something that make him start to get an erection? If yes, what do u think it could be?
Have you done the 4th movie yet? If yes then upload your save game for just this game and I will take a look at it.

coolraj839

May 4, 2017
I want the walkthrough of this game please give me i downloaded this game now and i am unable to play the game please help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I want the walkthrough of this game please give me i downloaded this game now and able to plat please help
Walkthrough to get started with:
This tells you want you need to do for day 1-10 but you need to follow it until Max is able to support himself with his website.

Walkthrough to advance some more:
Walkthrough for game upto v.10:
My mini walkthroughs for a lot of quest in the game:
And.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Remember Lisa's mood must be maxed out and you must finish blog, spider and mentor quests.
Then have the sit down convo's with mom and Alice after each other catches the other pleasing Max in the lounge then having mom catches Alice spanking Max and Lisa 2 times and it will unlock Lisa new sex-ed witch will unlock moms new job.

I have, all that you say I've been like 1 month nose, unlocking, the topic of the new job, of breast in, breakfast I have uploaded the state. animo mama .alicia y lisa Maximo

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
Has anyone got a list of all 22 Opportunities ?

I've played through V12 and on the Lisa Girlfriend path, completed all of the Opportunities with Alice, Mom, Lisa, Kira, Kate and Olivia (as new gf)

I feel that i might have missed something out from the Mentor, or Eric and Corruption path, or possibly schoolmate ...

Attached is my save file for anyone that can help ;-)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
give me hint pls, im stuck here three week ._.
Number one thing I see is mom does not consider Max an adult because you do not pay the 500 on Mondays to help the family. BigBrother 2018-01-23 06-02-53-17.jpg
Also stop paying for Max to be privately spanked and tell mom not to spank him anymore, this to allows mom to see Max as and adult. BigBrother 2018-01-23 06-04-02-95.jpg

Now after you get the girls mood back up to maxed you can start to unlock v.12 content.
I have put what I know of that unlocks v.12 content here: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
After you are able to take Alice to the clinic the you must do whats under the spoiler tag to unlock the rest of Lisa's new sex-ed with mom and then have the convo with mom about her starting the new job offered by aunt Kira.
You my friend still have many many weeks to go.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Has anyone got a list of all 22 Opportunities ?

I've played through V12 and on the Lisa Girlfriend path, completed all of the Opportunities with Alice, Mom, Lisa, Kira, Kate and Olivia (as new gf)

I feel that i might have missed something out from the Mentor, or Eric and Corruption path, or possibly schoolmate ...

Attached is my save file for anyone that can help ;-)
You have 21/22 quest and only missing Eric's control quest. BigBrother 2018-01-23 06-36-16-65.jpg
It is not needed to complete the game anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Remember Lisa's mood must be maxed out and you must finish blog, spider and mentor quests.
Then have the sit down convo's with mom and Alice after each other catches the other pleasing Max in the lounge then having mom catches Alice spanking Max and Lisa 2 times and it will unlock Lisa new sex-ed witch will unlock moms new job.

I have, all that you say I've been like 1 month nose, unlocking, the topic of the new job, of breast in, breakfast I have uploaded the state. animo mama .alicia y lisa Maximo
What are you talking about, without more info and the original post that I posted I can not find the post.

Please do not use bold option on your words it is considered rude.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote