Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have completef all 4 movies...but there is still no option to ask if i can sleep with mom...help @a1fox3
I can only look at your save game to tell but you may have a bug.
Upload this game save file and I will look at it.
Make a new save for it and upload it for me to look at it.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
1. Mom needs to catch Alice and Max in the lounge pleasing each other until she sits down and have a talk with both of them. (Last pic is a must have)
Could take more than 4 times, some players have bad luck and had to do it over 20 times to get the last pic.

2. Alice needs to catch mom giving Max a BJ until Alice sits down and have a talk with both of them.
Remember the key here is mom and Alice must sit down and have the talk.
Last pic must happen and some players have bad luck and had to do it over 20 times to get the last pic.

3. Mom needs to catch Alice spanking both Lisa and Max at the same time in the lounge at least 2 times but it could be more.
Must be done twice.

(I don't think you must do it in this order but it may be wise to do Ann/mom's part first then Alice and then the spanking until I have time to test it out some more.)
Remember the main trigger for v.12 content is Max taking Alice to the clinic as his GF when Eve ask him to bring his GF.

DarkSilver just said that mom should go first then Alice then mom for the spanking

I have already done it but I still do not talk about her new job at breakfast I have the maximum anime Mom, Lisa and Alicia to last, like a month or more I believe everything, the same

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have completed all 4 movies...but there is still no option to ask if i can sleep with mom...help @a1fox3
You went Olivia GF route and that is all you get, v.11 and v.12 are Lisa GF routes updates.
If you want the new content then start a new game and go one of the two Lisa GF routes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. Mom needs to catch Alice and Max in the lounge pleasing each other until she sits down and have a talk with both of them. (Last pic is a must have)
Could take more than 4 times, some players have bad luck and had to do it over 20 times to get the last pic.

2. Alice needs to catch mom giving Max a BJ until Alice sits down and have a talk with both of them.
Remember the key here is mom and Alice must sit down and have the talk.
Last pic must happen and some players have bad luck and had to do it over 20 times to get the last pic.

3. Mom needs to catch Alice spanking both Lisa and Max at the same time in the lounge at least 2 times but it could be more.
Must be done twice.

(I don't think you must do it in this order but it may be wise to do Ann/mom's part first then Alice and then the spanking until I have time to test it out some more.)
Remember the main trigger for v.12 content is Max taking Alice to the clinic as his GF when Eve ask him to bring his GF.

DarkSilver just said that mom should go first then Alice then mom for the spanking

I have already done it but I still do not talk about her new job at breakfast I have the maximum anime Mom, Lisa and Alicia to last, like a month or more I believe everything, the same
You must first finish Lisa's new sex-ed training before mom will start her new job and if you have both mom and Alice to the sit down and talk then you just need to finish Lisa's new sex-ed training.

You must get this pic in your game first 69063_69053_Ann_C_4.jpg
Then you must get this pic in your game 69065_69055_Alice_C_2.jpg
Then mom needs to catch Alice spanking both Lisa and Max 2 times and it will unlock the rest of Lisa's new sex-ed which when done will unlock mom's new job.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
I think I already know the answer to this but is it actually worth continuing the Olivia GF route? She is now in the Lisa route and, no doubt, things will develop from there but, unless I've missed something or messed something up, I don't think there is a way to trigger the new Ann content in the Olivia route.

I can see from a previous post that you need to have been caught by Ann being punished by Alice twice for doing stuff with Lisa without her but I can't see any way of triggering that as it seems Lisa doesn't tell Alice about your threesomes with Olivia. I am more than willing to be corrected. Thanks.

Edit: Posts made whilst I was typing this have kind of answered the question.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think I already know the answer to this but is it actually worth continuing the Olivia GF route? She is now in the Lisa route and, no doubt, things will develop from there but, unless I've missed something or messed something up, I don't think there is a way to trigger the new Ann content in the Olivia route.

I can see from a previous post that you need to have been caught by Ann being punished by Alice twice for doing stuff with Lisa without her but I can't see any way of triggering that as it seems Lisa doesn't tell Alice about your threesomes with Olivia. I am more than willing to be corrected. Thanks.

Edit: Posts made whilst I was typing this have kind of answered the question.
No content from v.11 or v.12 can be unlocked in the Olivia GF route, only in the Lisa GF route can it be unlocked in the vanilla game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think this can not, being normal I get an error if I try to talk with Lisa
No that is not normal and your game files are screwed up, unpack and new set and used your save game in it and see if it is fixed.

Mixatak

Jan 12, 2018
Guys, how do i know that all the events of version 0.12 is done?
And there's also something, i can't seem to get to the point where Lisa brings Olivia and Alex home?
i'm now stuck at Ann's ass massages and for the 1st time she agreed on letting MC touches her pussy!!
what m i supposed to do next?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, how do i know that all the events of version 0.12 is done?
And there's also something, i can't seem to get to the point where Lisa brings Olivia and Alex home?
i'm now stuck at Ann's ass massages and for the 1st time she agreed on letting MC touches her pussy!!
what m i supposed to do next?
This is how you know all the quest are done in v.12 BigBrother 2018-01-23 12-10-23-85.jpg each one will have that to let you know you are done.

You don't get to bring them home for 1 Alix is no where in sight in Lisa's GF routes and he is only mention for story wise only.
You are doing Lisa GF route other wise you will not be massaging mom ass.
You keep checking her room when she comes home at midnight on Mondays and Thursday and she will let Max in again but it will take a few days to a couple of weeks just depends on all girls mood.

If you want Olivia and Alex to come over you must start a new game and go the Olivia GF route but it stops in version .10 with v.11 and v.12 only for Lisa GF routes.

Mixatak

Jan 12, 2018
This is how you know all the quest are done in v.12 View attachment 60907 each one will have that to let you know you are done.

You don't get to bring them home for 1 Alix is no where in sight in Lisa's GF routes and he is only mention for story wise only.
You are doing Lisa GF route other wise you will not be massaging mom ass.
You keep checking her room when she comes home at midnight on Mondays and Thursday and she will let Max in again but it will take a few days to a couple of weeks just depends on all girls mood.

If you want Olivia and Alex to come over you must start a new game and go the Olivia GF route but it stops in version .10 with v.11 and v.12 only for Lisa GF routes.
Thank you so much :)

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
No content from v.11 or v.12 can be unlocked in the Olivia GF route, only in the Lisa GF route can it be unlocked in the vanilla game.

Certainly saves me another hour of grinding to try and get it going. I thought Lisa joining the web shows and the Alice dom 3somes with Lisa were from v.11? I've certainly got those in the Olivia GF route, not that they make any sense in that route but I figured it might be part of the "route merging" thing I'd heard about. Doesn't matter, I know not to continue now, thank you!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Certainly saves me another hour of grinding to try and get it going. I thought Lisa joining the web shows and the Alice dom 3somes with Lisa were from v.11? I've certainly got those in the Olivia GF route, not that they make any sense in that route but I figured it might be part of the "route merging" thing I'd heard about. Doesn't matter, I know not to continue now, thank you!
Can you upload this save game and let me work on it, I did not know you can get the 3-some in the Olivia GF path and if so then you may get more content and with me finding out the main triggers in the Lisa GF route then maybe there is more content in Olivia's path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, how to sleep in Ann/Mom's bed? Do I have to wait for the final step of Kira's plan?
After Kira moves back to the lounge and Max ask her if she is hot and once Kira sleeps nude in the lounge then you can start to try and sleep with Ann.

Reactions: The Tesseract
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote