Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there more than place spider ins alice room at 12 and do stuff (hj,bj, fuck) in front of cam for blog and arachnopohia? mentor is full (end reached)
Yes there is more you get to fuck Alice on spider nights and even cum in her you are not far enough in other quest including the spider quest.
Upload your save and I can tell where you are at and will let you know the next step.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yup, I have done those things but the mom hasn't left the house yet. Do you have a save file for this?
Like I said when I get new info and here it is you must proceed in the new sex-ed for Lisa with mom until mom says she thinking in taken up Kira's offer for the new job and about a week later it happens at breakfast table.

Remember Lisa's mood must be maxed out and you must finish blog, spider and mentor quests.
Then have the sit down convo's with mom and Alice after each other catches the other pleasing Max in the lounge then having mom catches Alice spanking Max and Lisa 2 times and it will unlock Lisa new sex-ed witch will unlock moms new job.

Jan 20, 2018
Yes there is more you get to fuck Alice on spider nights and even cum in her you are not far enough in other quest including the spider quest.
Upload your save and I can tell where you are at and will let you know the next step.
ok... 20:00 - you can do webcam action. spider is also catched, mood awesome everywhere have fun :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok... 20:00 - you can do webcam action. spider is also catched, mood awesome everywhere have fun :)
What the hell are you doing.

1. You must pay 500 on Monday's and I do mean every Monday so mom will see Max as an adult. BigBrother 2018-01-22 13-48-16-52.jpg
As you can see it is Saturday and you still have not help the family so you are considered a child in mom's eyes so nothing will advance.
2. How in the hell did you lose Max authority over both sisters you had them at respect in this same save game not to long ago. BigBrother 2018-01-22 13-48-22-15.jpg BigBrother 2018-01-22 13-48-24-30.jpg
You must have maxed mood and max authority over Max's sisters at all times.

Then more spiders and more blog and try to sleep with mom and it will advance.

Reactions: call_me_driver

da_way

May 7, 2017
Like I said when I get new info and here it is you must proceed in the new sex-ed for Lisa with mom until mom says she thinking in taken up Kira's offer for the new job and about a week later it happens at breakfast table.

Remember Lisa's mood must be maxed out and you must finish blog, spider and mentor quests.
Then have the sit down convo's with mom and Alice after each other catches the other pleasing Max in the lounge then having mom catches Alice spanking Max and Lisa 2 times and it will unlock Lisa new sex-ed witch will unlock moms new job.
Yup thanks a lot! I am done with the sexed of lisa and the mom's got her job but how do I approach her at night?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yup thanks a lot! I am done with the sexed of lisa and the mom's got her job but how do I approach her at night?
As soon as she comes home and try to enter her room and aunt Kira will give Max a dvd of the first or I should say the 5th movie she made so watch and keep trying mom on Mondays and Thursdays nights at midnight when she comes home and aunt Kira every day until you get the dvd and then the oil.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
does anyone know if getting rid of eric too early makes the game bug out? the mom doesnt seem to lose her job, ever, thus I cant initiate the private punishment segment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I go to clinic with Alice 2 weeks ago what i need to do now ?
15. How to unlock v.12 new content.
Since you have gotten Alice to the clinic you need to stop all anal with Lisa and only do it in front of Alice and follow the rest of the mini walkthrough under the spoiler tag.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone know if getting rid of eric too early makes the game bug out? the mom doesnt seem to lose her job, ever, thus I cant initiate the private punishment segment.
Only if you got rid of him before Max starts sensual massage on Alice, and the game will not advance until you get more experience in sensual massage and move other quest forward.

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
15. How to unlock v.12 new content.
Since you have gotten Alice to the clinic you need to stop all anal with Lisa and only do it in front of Alice and follow the rest of the mini walkthrough under the spoiler tag.
ty I see in previw post
and I starting lesson with Lisa :eazyHype:

Menutsal

Dec 10, 2017
I've been trying to unlock the clinic for a couple of days unsuccessfully... How can I do that?

**I read somewhere that mom complains about my erection in the morning and aunt kira sends me to the clinic. but it never happened.. The only time something close to that happens is when I get "punished", and mom gives me hj in the room.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've been trying to unlock the clinic for a couple of days unsuccessfully... How can I do that?

**I read somewhere that mom complains about my erection in the morning and aunt kira sends me to the clinic. but it never happened.. The only time something close to that happens is when I get "punished", and mom gives me hj in the room.
Max must get an erection at the breakfast table while they eat 3 times and mom will take Max to the clinic, its an RNG thing so if you get lucky it will only take about a week and if not it could take 40 days to get it 3 times.

Do not try to save and reload because it does not work, all chance % is pre rolled at the start of the day for all options that have a chance option.

kingthehentai

Jul 8, 2017
Please use the thumb option on your pics from now on.

Go here for my mini walkthrough on it: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

Make sure to pay attention to what is under the spoiler.
i want to ask the 5th movie, Does that happen after this?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote