Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 20, 2018
well... your right. but.. i made the spider -> fuck, the webcam -> fuck, threesome->fuck almost 20 times. pay alice so she is always in mood "awesome", pay mom every monday, go to the clinic (same dialog everytime)... and nothing happens.... no dialog

i think i quit today... thanks solong from germany ;)
i give up... a lot of spiders and sex late.. nothing is happening...

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
can somebody help me with vicky?
ive ended it says but i didnt had exam for bartender?? what now?
It's for future uppdates. No bartending available at this point. Basically you can have coffee with her and thats it for now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What do you don't understand about mood, all 3 girls moods must be maxed out for the story to go forward.
BigBrother 2018-01-22 09-52-06-74.jpg BigBrother 2018-01-22 09-52-12-11.jpg
Get mood to maxed on all 3 girls and keep putting spiders in Alice's room and keep doing her blog and you will get the convo with Lisa about peeping and until you get this convo and it requires maxed out mood for all 3 girls at all times, maybe mom you don't really have to worry to much but try to get her mood up but both Lisa and Alice must have maxed out mood at all times.

Just like the last time I told you it was mood and you said it was maxed but you have this save with low mood.

Do not ask for anymore help until you can follow what I post, if it comes one more time to mood I will refuse to answer you from now on.

It may require Max doing every hole in Kate on the one night a week with Alice and Kate but I have not completed this yet and I am still testing this out.

Reactions: call_me_driver

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I think I may have figure it out but it needs more testing.

Do Kate in every hole.
Stop all sex with Lisa including not taken her to do the cam show, there is the option not to have her there each time.
You should get new convo with Alice and then 2nd time a BJ from her and this opens the GF for Eve convo.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
What should happen after mom catches Alice punishing Max and Lisa? I've got the punishment scene many times but I can't find anything that leads Mom's sex ed

abc!@#$

Apr 29, 2017
You must do every options with Kate and Alice on your one day a week, you and Kate must do Alice, Max needs to do all options with Kate.
Have you been to the clinic with Alice yet?
Yes, I have been to the Clinic with her. She gives me a blowjob there. I have not completed the Part where I sleep with Mom.

abc!@#$

Apr 29, 2017
What should happen after mom catches Alice punishing Max and Lisa? I've got the punishment scene many times but I can't find anything that leads Mom's sex ed
I just triggered it, it think. Use the save file, have oral with Alice at 22 and mom will see.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Alice spanking Lisa and Max is the last part that needs to be done there are 2 parts that must go first and both are under the spoiler for this here: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
Remember to stop all anal with Lisa but for what Alice dose and don't take Lisa to Alice's blog and don't setup a night with Kira until after you get both Mom and Alice to sit down and have a talk.

da_way

May 7, 2017
You had mom sit down and talk to Max and Alice in the lounge after catching them please each outher?
You had Alice sit down and talk to mom and Max after catching mom giving Max a BJ?
You had mom catch Alice spanking both Max and Lisa 2 times in the lounge?
If yes to all 3 soon mom will start to leave the house after supper on Mondays and Thursdays and Kira will give a dvd to Max to watch and Max gets to go a little farther with Ann/mom.

Also the rest of Lisa new sex-ed training will be completed where mom of Lisa will give Max a BJ in front of each other.
Yup, I have done those things but the mom hasn't left the house yet. Do you have a save file for this?

Jan 20, 2018
Ok I think I may have figure it out but it needs more testing.

Do Kate in every hole.
Stop all sex with Lisa including not taken her to do the cam show, there is the option not to have her there each time.
You should get new convo with Alice and then 2nd time a BJ from her and this opens the GF for Eve convo.
good... sounds better
- how can i do kate in other holes? she only is available at night in alices room (fuck kate or bj from alice)
- dont have the option to invite lisa
- stop the morning bj wie lisa? how? iam handcuffed :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yup, I have done those things but the mom hasn't left the house yet. Do you have a save file for this?
You must finis sex-ed to the point that she has the talk with Max about taken Kira up on her offer for the new job then a few weeks later it will happen.
I am still testing this out though and if it changes I will let you know.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
good... sounds better
- how can i do kate in other holes? she only is available at night in alices room (fuck kate or bj from alice)
- dont have the option to invite lisa
- stop the morning bj wie lisa? how? iam handcuffed :D
You are not far enough in at least 1 guest yet, blog, spiders or even mentor for Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do not share save files here please they all go to the other thread for save games.

Any save uploaded to this thread is to check what problems players are having and giving them info on how to fix it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote