• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Mood must be high and you must have started sensual massage and using it on Alice. If you have not started sensual massage for the cunning plan quest then you need to do so for once New Job starts Alice will no longer be there to practice on and it locks you out.
Thank you! :D

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Finally getting Blowjob by Mom ... but I think it just a mistake design. (Shopping Saturday with Mom after Incest vol.3)
I hope we can get the real process of 1st BJ in the next build.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Someone sad to me, that Patreon doesn't support anymore incest games. Does it effect on this game also?
It does not effect any game other than putting the words about "incest" "rape" and other words in the list behind "Paywall" all content in the games will remain as of now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys im playing the game from the start..i stuck with the new job quest,which max has to go to moms room at 3.00 am and mom gives him a blowjob..i think its bugged..do you have saves for this point ?
Its not bugged, it is Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am and mood must be very high. Also you must be paying 500 on Monday to support the family.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys ,
Does anybody has all the images for all MODs like - Shopping MOD , Sedution MOD and Experimental MOD . For several cheated menu options all i could get the white images . But only few been able to get from cheat Image rip .
In my game BBv0.90006 , i have 1.31 gb for image folder with 1862 images in it .
Does anybody has more image content /... Share us the link to download.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys ,
Does anybody has all the images for all MODs like - Shopping MOD , Sedution MOD and Experimental MOD . For several cheated menu options all i could get the white images . But only few been able to get from cheat Image rip .
In my game BBv0.90006 , i have 1.31 gb for image folder with 1862 images in it .
Does anybody has more image content /... Share us the link to download.
I told you to go ask on the mod page not her this is for real none modded game play questions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to get mom topless while yoga?
Must be close to the end of most of the quest and all girls swimming topless with mood very high and just talk to her while she does yoga.

ADD:

For the last 2 weeks it seems like this help thread has finally slowed down to a craw.
Either I did my self appointed job well or very few new players have started this great game.
I have and will continue to enjoy helping other in this great game.

So remember mood and Max authority over the sisters is the main reason why most come here for help, keep mood high and be nice and you to will have fun with this game.

Last edited:

speedflow

Sep 29, 2017
I played the game before and finished to wait new version of the gam but I lost my saves. Then I started again because new version is coming soon but for making fast a little bit I played with mode. But I somehow forgot the sensual massage situation by doing that. Now everything is finished but sensual massage still temporary unavailable condition. Is it a way to make it available again or should I find a completed save ? I used the path of making Lisa GF with jewellery.

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
Hello guys I got a question, the other day I dont really remember which version I downloaded (i think it was 0.9.0.007 with hack and all) and then I downloaded something else or maybe it was some mod that triggered like some hidden events or whatever. Basically for example : When i went to watch tv with Mom there was a red text with something like " let's just fuck " or whatever I dont remember and the game had red texts on some events, basically forcing them to do something and nothing can stop it if you know what i mean.. and if someone has a save that is close to the end of the game would be appreciated, ty

Kr.Szabex

Sep 22, 2017
Hi Guys, and Girls,
Maybe I'm missing something....but can anybody help how to sleep with mom?
I saw the pictures, but i couldn't trigger it!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys I got a question, the other day I dont really remember which version I downloaded (i think it was 0.9.0.007 with hack and all) and then I downloaded something else or maybe it was some mod that triggered like some hidden events or whatever. Basically for example : When i went to watch tv with Mom there was a red text with something like " let's just fuck " or whatever I dont remember and the game had red texts on some events, basically forcing them to do something and nothing can stop it if you know what i mean.. and if someone has a save that is close to the end of the game would be appreciated, ty
Save game thread:

Hi Guys, and Girls,
Maybe I'm missing something....but can anybody help how to sleep with mom?
I saw the pictures, but i couldn't trigger it!
You have to finish New Job quest and aunt Kira needs to move back to the lounge then you should be able to start the "try to sleep" with mom, it will take a lot of times to finish it but it will end.

Reactions: Herapa
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote