stevefox

Oct 25, 2017
@a1fox3

- Eric is gone
- Lisa -> friends
- Alice -> flirting
- Mom -> friends

it still doesnt trigger for me?

EDIT: I am retarded... I mistook relationship status with mood..
yeah they arent maxed out..

Reactions: Herapa

mistershy

Oct 23, 2017
hello there
can someone explain me how can i get "listen to you" authority with lisa

and how can i have help lesson "without mistake" with lisa too.

thx.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
hello there

thx.
Sure, here, enjoy! :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hello there

thx.
You need to get her spanked by Ann using the make mistake on her home work once this happens helping her without mistake should open up for you and you need to do it 6 time in a roll without mistake to get a relationship boost.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone please tell me exactly how to trigger new job?
I got rid of Eric & asked mom what's wrong
Walkthrough says she should talk about it at breakfast 5 days later, but it's been like 2 weeks? Am I missing something?
Thanks

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please tell me exactly how to trigger new job?
I got rid of Eric & asked mom what's wrong
Walkthrough says she should talk about it at breakfast 5 days later, but it's been like 2 weeks? Am I missing something?
Thanks
Mood must be high and you must have started sensual massage and using it on Alice. If you have not started sensual massage for the cunning plan quest then you need to do so for once New Job starts Alice will no longer be there to practice on and it locks you out.

mistershy

Oct 23, 2017
You need to get her spanked by Ann using the make mistake on her home work once this happens helping her without mistake should open up for you and you need to do it 6 time in a roll without mistake to get a relationship boost.
i get it but i dont need to up relationship but max's authority and it stay at "low" , i need to obtain " listen to you" level.

i read the walkthrough and i dont find the way i do that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i get it but i dont need to up relationship but max's authority and it stay at "low" , i need to obtain " listen to you" level.

i read the walkthrough and i dont find the way i do that.
Max needs to help her with homework and make mistakes on it and it will get her spanked by mom.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
It is very easy once you see how it works.
Up at the top is a light bulb icon and under that is all the quest and each one tells you where you are at in the quest.

1. You must spy on mom and aunt Kira at 3 am Friday morning, that is Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am. Aunt Kira told you this but its not listed.
2. There is 3 GF routes 2 with Lisa and 1 with Olivia. If on one of Lisa GF routes you must get her mood as high as you can and your authority over her as high as you can and it will unlock all of the quest, both mentor and schoolmate quest run hand in hand and need to be done at the same time.
3. By doing each quest will open up most of them.
4. The mechanics will work themselfs out once you learn the game so just keep playing.
What are the 2 Lisa paths? How do they differ?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
@a1fox3 , can you gimme the end state of this version. Since there's no walkthrough of 9.006 ... I'm getting worried my play going nowhere, not realizing I had done everything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 , can you gimme the end state of this version. Since there's no walkthrough of 9.006 ... I'm getting worried my play going nowhere, not realizing I had done everything.
There is a walkthrough for v9.6 its on the first post. I know the name still says v8 but it is v9.6
"User made walkthrough v2: 0.8"

Reactions: Benn Swagger

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
how many days i should wait for Kira will give me a pill for long time stay hard.
I think it will be at least another week till the new update of game. So you need to wait at least that long. :) Sadly you have reached the end of that path till next update.

Reactions: a1fox3
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote