Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dhiyaa

Oct 23, 2017
Pls help I reached the end unluck 18/19 where I must boyfriend Lisa by helping her on her homework and build my body by yoga exercises and and it seems unluckable whatever I do

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Pls help I reached the end unluck 18/19 where I must boyfriend Lisa by helping her on her homework and build my body by yoga exercises and and it seems unluckable whatever I do
Most of the time you just need to get her spanked by Ann, try that and if it does not work then upload your save game and I will take a look.

Reactions: dhiyaa

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I don't know if I have encountered a bug or just overlooked something. Everything except Mentor opportunity is at its current finished point. I chose Lisa GF path 1 and I'm at the point I can use the handcuffs on her. Looking into the walkhrough it says to talk to her on the next morning with 'Do you like it?'. Problem is the dialogue option just don't appear. I have tried it now multiple times (more than 6) and on the next morning I simply can't talk to her. I tried it without using it on her. Same result. I punished her privately with handcuffs. No change.

So is there some special trigger which is not mentioned in the walkthrough or something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
here is my save please help me unluck lisa's boyfriend
You have 10 save games in there plus a bunch of auto saves so which one is it that needs to be checked and which BF do you want, Max or Alex?

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if I have encountered a bug or just overlooked something. Everything except Mentor opportunity is at its current finished point. I chose Lisa GF path 1 and I'm at the point I can use the handcuffs on her. Looking into the walkhrough it says to talk to her on the next morning with 'Do you like it?'. Problem is the dialogue option just don't appear. I have tried it now multiple times (more than 6) and on the next morning I simply can't talk to her. I tried it without using it on her. Same result. I punished her privately with handcuffs. No change.

So is there some special trigger which is not mentioned in the walkthrough or something?
You must have used all options, cum on face, cum in mouth and handcuff BJ while private spanking her.
Plus both mood and authority needs to be maxed out.

Reactions: Barioz and Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
please load the one that says close to end 3333333333
Ok you have the Lisa GF bug and this is my mod for BB that has the Lisa GF bug fix option in it.

Download this and unpack it into your BB folder where the .exe for the startup of the game is.
Go into the game and Max's laptop and click on the cheat menu then click on Lisa and scroll down to where is says Bug Fix and click on it and you should be good to go.
'

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
You must have used all options, cum on face, cum in mouth and handcuff BJ while private spanking her.
Plus both mood and authority needs to be maxed out.
Thanks, chose to cum on her face this time and it worked like a charm on the next morning.

Walkthrough is kinda inaccurate for this point, though.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

stevefox

Oct 25, 2017
how do I trigger this?

Cunning plan (0.8)
v. 0.7:
What to do - start “New job” opportunity and 3 day after step 10 talk to aunt Kira - “Do you remember the origins of your plan?”.

how do I start a “New job”? not matter how many days I wait aunt Kira just doesnt say those lines...

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
how do I trigger this?

Cunning plan (0.8)
v. 0.7:
What to do - start “New job” opportunity and 3 day after step 10 talk to aunt Kira - “Do you remember the origins of your plan?”.

how do I start a “New job”? not matter how many days I wait aunt Kira just doesnt say those lines...
There is another fox that would tell you in a minute :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do I trigger this?

Cunning plan (0.8)
v. 0.7:

New Job only can start after Eric is gone.
All girls mood must be maxed or near maxed.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote