Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
38. I’ve talked to aunt Kira about Lisa’s strange behaviour. Turns out Lisa ‘s also interested in it, and she, too, discussed it with aunt. I don’t know the details, but aunt Kira has decided to help us get to the bottom of this. I think our next nightly lesson should be very interesting.

What to do - After 3 days ask Kira to come at night - it will start a new lesson the same night.

That's from the walkthrough...

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Although it doesn't trigger if you start the jewelery path... or am I wrong?
You only get to do yoga by doing the Lisa yoga GF path, no yoga with the jewelery and no yoga with Olivia.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I wanted to try the jewelery path to see what happens... looks like I missed titty yoga... :(

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
38. I’ve talked to aunt Kira about Lisa’s strange behaviour. Turns out Lisa ‘s also interested in it, and she, too, discussed it with aunt. I don’t know the details, but aunt Kira has decided to help us get to the bottom of this. I think our next nightly lesson should be very interesting.

What to do - After 3 days ask Kira to come at night - it will start a new lesson the same night.

That's from the walkthrough...

Yea, I'm at step 37. I can't talk to aunt Kira cause I don't get the prompt. All I can do is invite her once in a while and the same scene happens.

EDIT : Kira also doesn't give me the prompt to buy the pills so I can movie in with Ann.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yea, I'm at step 37. I can't talk to aunt Kira cause I don't get the prompt. All I can do is invite her once in a while and the same scene happens.

EDIT : Kira also doesn't give me the prompt to buy the pills so I can movie in with Ann.
Lisa mood must be as high as it goes and you need to private spank her several times to get it unlocked, and the pills will be in the next version of the game.

Reactions: zeppelin and Herapa

Glass_i

Oct 27, 2017
Here...
Wrong kind of dick pills, im referring to the ones for max

Im trying to progress with Ann and since max is a minute man Kira said she can get some pills

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wrong kind of dick pills, im referring to the ones for max

Im trying to progress with Ann and since max is a minute man Kira said she can get some pills
They are the ones for Max and you will have to wait like the rest of us have to wait till next update.

If that is not clear enough to you then this will be, there not in game yet.

Reactions: Herapa
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote