• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
There is nothing Max can do for mom to believe him while Eric is still around.
You get the pic and talk to Eric at 8 pm when he is alone in mom's room and tell him to "Stop turning my family against me". This will keep Eric at bay for about 1-2 weeks then he starts to peep again at Alice.
Alright thanks for the heads up.

HandOfGod

Jul 17, 2017
i'll tell you this. Wait for more updates if you want any real action in this game.
Seems to be so much content missing for a 0.9 version so idk when 1.0 would be out maybe he does 0.91 all the way to 0.99 as well?
On Patreon it said about 2. November with an 1.0 Update

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How many back massages do I have to give mom before I can move on to something else in the "cunning plan"?
It depends on if Eric is still around and other quest you are doing.
If Eric is gone it can take up to 10 weeks for the trigger to go off.
Her mood plays a big roll in it.

vallxff

Oct 3, 2017
Hallo Brothers,
V9.6.
1.Haw to do Rute Olivia, and BF Lisa + Kira able for comme at the night for sex lessions. Here is the save, (original Lisa_Olivia_BF), (its not main safe)
2. Its able from this save to unlock anal whit Lisa in livingroom, able to unlock yoga whit max (Lisa and Oli both GF)?
3. Haw to trigger Vicky?
4. Sex skill, Anal and other skill points are unlocked only in Lisa GF path?
5. have picture whit Lisa and pink vibrator when she reading book, haw to unlock...
Thanks

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42

Is there anything else to do in v0.9 besides the new movie scene and going to shopping with family? can't find anything else that is new

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hallo Brothers,
V9.6.
1.Haw to do Rute Olivia, and BF Lisa + Kira able for comme at the night for sex lessions. Here is the save, (original Lisa_Olivia_BF), (its not main safe)
2. Its able from this save to unlock anal whit Lisa in livingroom, able to unlock yoga whit max (Lisa and Oli both GF)?
3. Haw to trigger Vicky?
4. Sex skill, Anal and other skill points are unlocked only in Lisa GF path?
5. have picture whit Lisa and pink vibrator when she reading book, haw to unlock...
Thanks
1. You can not get that with the Olivia GF path, only in the Lisa GF paths can you have more content with Lisa.
2. No not on the Olivia GF path, that is the Lisa GF path with yoga.
3. Must be doing Lisa GF paths.
4. Yes and no for some of the skills are not used.
5. Never seen that, maybe upload pic so we can see what it is. Maybe a mod also.

Is there anything else to do in v0.9 besides the new movie scene and going to shopping with family? can't find anything else that is new
You have sleep with mom and sleep with Alice, for mom you get HJ and she kicks you out.
As for Alice you get mutual HJ and sleep in her bed till morning using spiders to unlock it.
Lisa GF path you can go on dates and meet new girl Vicky but she has been shelved for now.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
People keep talking about different paths and scenes I haven't come across yet. I hope that when the full game comes out someone does a comprehensive walk-through. I like this game, but there is way too much grinding (and not the fun kind) to do multiple play-throughs where I'm stumbling through without knowing just what to do. I'm going to finish my current run, and then wait for the full release to come back to it. Same thing I'm doing with Lab Rats.

Reactions: PrashIi

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
People keep talking about different paths and scenes I haven't come across yet. I hope that when the full game comes out someone does a comprehensive walk-through. I like this game, but there is way too much grinding (and not the fun kind) to do multiple play-throughs where I'm stumbling through without knowing just what to do. I'm going to finish my current run, and then wait for the full release to come back to it. Same thing I'm doing with Lab Rats.
There is 1 game with 3 different GF paths to choose from:
This walkthrough is for v3 but its is the best to get started with and at the bottom of the first page is the 3 GF paths.
The top GF is Lisa with yoga.
The middle one is Olivia GF path and at this time the least amount of sex scenes in the game.
The bottom one is Lisa GF with jewelery and has the most eye candy and with the other Lisa GF path has the most sex in the game. (Both Lisa GF path has the same sex scenes.)

The 10 day walkthrough needs to be followed until Max can support himself with his website.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 I guess i cba to even start playing it again, shitty update.
What is "cba"?

This is a game to enjoy for a long time, for those who want sex fast this is not the game for you.
For me this is a great game but I get more out of it than most players, study the faces and learn what each is telling or trying to tell you what they mean and you can get more enjoyment out of it.

Dang I love beer but beer hates me the next morning.:closedtongue:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Wasn't it possible to ask Alice not to wear panties after Kira gives her the new outfit, as part of the Smoking opportunity? ..or was it part of a mod?

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
What is "cba"?

This is a game to enjoy for a long time, for those who want sex fast this is not the game for you.
For me this is a great game but I get more out of it than most players, study the faces and learn what each is telling or trying to tell you what they mean and you can get more enjoyment out of it.

cba = can't be asked (maybe) ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wasn't it possible to ask Alice not to wear panties after Kira gives her the new outfit, as part of the Smoking opportunity? ..or was it part of a mod?
Yes it is and its part of the cunning plan quest, you also can ask her not to wear "panties" while smoking but it does no good because she is wearing a bathing suit and not panties.

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yes it is and its part of the cunning plan quest, you also can ask her not to wear "panties" while smoking but it does no good because she is wearing a bathing suit and not panties.
I was more wanting her pantiless for the TV massage ;)

So advancing the thing with Kate... I get it :p

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...
I couldn't go to the next day - sleeping option is not shown in the menu to proceed next day .
Any mod or trick to go next day /...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys /...
I couldn't go to the next day - sleeping option is not shown in the menu to proceed next day .
Any mod or trick to go next day /...
Try and hit the space bar and update you video drivers.

D

Deleted member 42

What is "cba"?

I like the game but this update seems meh so i'm gonna wait for 0.10 (1.0 ?)

cba = can't be arsed

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I like the game but this update seems meh so i'm gonna wait for 0.10 (1.0 ?)

cba = can't be arsed
At least if done right v9 adds mutual HJ with the quest being able to get start on day 37 instead of the end of the game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote