• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
have you bought the silky robe?? if not the option will not appear :noexpression:
His problem was raising authority all the way up with a mod before he got Lisa spanked and by lowering it down one and getting her spanked fixed his problem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a trigger for lisa to bust max and alicia or is it a random event?
You must be going 1 of 2 Lisa GF path and it should happen after the first week.
Max gets all 3 then once the 2nd doggy it should happen, I have had it latter but I don't know why yet.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
So what are ALL the various routes for eric? I know that everyone really wants to kill him, but what are all the choices if you do not? So far every root seems incomplete (and always right before :( the good part too) So far 'eric friend' seems to end after he gives sex ed to lisa, she gains "Eric control" percent but it doesn't seem to have an effect he massages Alice but nothing else, and doesn't seem to talk to Kira (at least not until you start 'the war'. In 'eric gone' the games ends of 0.9 with the various family members. Then there's "Eric control?" where you blackmail eric into helping you, but all that really seems available is touching mom while he fucks her, he mentioned letting max do more in exchange for Alice, but there didn't seem any other options there. I've seen mentions of turning Eric into a sexslave/dog? but I'm not sure if that just means "Eric control" route or there's another route with Eric that I just missed.

Also a second question are there any other 'ends' in the game like when Max is sent to camp?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So what are ALL the various routes for eric? I know that everyone really wants to kill him, but what are all the choices if you do not? So far every root seems incomplete (and always right before :( the good part too) So far 'eric friend' seems to end after he gives sex ed to lisa, she gains "Eric control" percent but it doesn't seem to have an effect he massages Alice but nothing else, and doesn't seem to talk to Kira (at least not until you start 'the war'. In 'eric gone' the games ends of 0.9 with the various family members. Then there's "Eric control?" where you blackmail eric into helping you, but all that really seems available is touching mom while he fucks her, he mentioned letting max do more in exchange for Alice, but there didn't seem any other options there. I've seen mentions of turning Eric into a sexslave/dog? but I'm not sure if that just means "Eric control" route or there's another route with Eric that I just missed.

Also a second question are there any other 'ends' in the game like when Max is sent to camp?
There are 2 ways to go with him.
1. Max becomes his lapdog and Eric gets all the women.
2. Max blackmails him and Max gets to touch his mom.

Thats it and by doing either you miss out on a lot of content with all the women until you get rid of his ass.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
There are 2 ways to go with him.
1. Max becomes his lapdog and Eric gets all the women.
2. Max blackmails him and Max gets to touch his mom.

Thats it and by doing either you miss out on a lot of content with all the women until you get rid of his ass.
But in 1, does Eric actually 'get' any of the women he doesn't really seem to advance in any of them past giving Lisa sex ed and Alice massages, is there an actual route or way where he does more? Thank you for the quick reply by the way :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
But in 1, does Eric actually 'get' any of the women he doesn't really seem to advance in any of them past giving Lisa sex ed and Alice massages, is there an actual route or way where he does more? Thank you for the quick reply by the way :)
He does but you will never see it, it is just assume that he does. The only one Max gets to see is with Kira at 3 am in the lounge when Eric blackmails her.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
This is me just being lazy, but can anyone direct me to any kind of post with why mom won't bust eric when I catch him spying on alice. This is just me looking through the game for some sexy times, but this part throws me off. I've en modded it to be in my favor, but is it something I just need to naturally figure out (aka spend more time with mom and sisters?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is me just being lazy, but can anyone direct me to any kind of post with why mom won't bust eric when I catch him spying on alice. This is just me looking through the game for some sexy times, but this part throws me off. I've en modded it to be in my favor, but is it something I just need to naturally figure out (aka spend more time with mom and sisters?)
There is nothing Max can do for mom to believe him while Eric is still around.
You get the pic and talk to Eric at 8 pm when he is alone in mom's room and tell him to "Stop turning my family against me". This will keep Eric at bay for about 1-2 weeks then he starts to peep again at Alice.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
He does but you will never see it, it is just assume that he does. The only one Max gets to see is with Kira at 3 am in the lounge when Eric blackmails her.
Okay, that's too bad, thanks for the information.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
A bit stuck...
So while playing v.08 I went the Olivia GF route and when v.09 came out, I decided to go Lisa GF option instead. When I was playing v.08, I was able to get all the way through the New Job opportunity and had no more options for that version. In trying to complete New Job in v.09, I get to where we are supposed to be interrupted by Alice while watching the movie at 9 pm. The problem is, 9 PM Friday rolls around and NOTHING! I have completed (so I believe) all of the lead up conversations with Ann and Kira, but the dialog option to watch the film just never happens. Any idea, known bugs, workarounds without cheats, etc? Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
A bit stuck...
So while playing v.08 I went the Olivia GF route and when v.09 came out, I decided to go Lisa GF option instead. When I was playing v.08, I was able to get all the way through the New Job opportunity and had no more options for that version. In trying to complete New Job in v.09, I get to where we are supposed to be interrupted by Alice while watching the movie at 9 pm. The problem is, 9 PM Friday rolls around and NOTHING! I have completed (so I believe) all of the lead up conversations with Ann and Kira, but the dialog option to watch the film just never happens. Any idea, known bugs, workarounds without cheats, etc? Any help is appreciated.
Mom must see Max as an adult by paying 500 every Monday and stop all sex with mom at noon on Friday and the show will be done. May take 2 weeks but it will be done.

Reactions: doodleboogie

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
Mom must see Max as an adult by paying 500 every Monday and stop all sex with mom at noon on Friday and the show will be done. May take 2 weeks but it will be done.
That did the trick. It was the 500 every Monday. I was giving her cash, but not every Monday consistently. Thank you!

Reactions: a1fox3

Matthew King

Oct 19, 2017
Okay so my question is what is the easiest way to get rid of Eric?

Been trying to figure it out and any help would be awesome

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay so my question is what is the easiest way to get rid of Eric?

Been trying to figure it out and any help would be awesome
There are 2 ways of doing it and both are listed here: "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote