Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get mom bj in the shopping centre?
You have to have done the movie with it and then a few weeks later you can get it. It is very far in the New Job quest to get it.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I'm sure it's simple enough with the right instructions. The issue with games like this one and Lab Rats is, if I was just playing the full game, I'm sure it'd be awesome. Because I'm really enjoying it. And I'm sure I'd enjoy going all three routes. But then they get updated and things get changed, and in order to see the changes, you have to go through all that repetition over and over and ever again, and that gets really monotonous. My policy with these types of game it to play through them at whatever stage they are when I discover them, become a patron if I'm impressed, and then I'll come back to them when they're completed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sure it's simple enough with the right instructions. The issue with games like this one and Lab Rats is, if I was just playing the full game, I'm sure it'd be awesome. Because I'm really enjoying it. And I'm sure I'd enjoy going all three routes. But then they get updated and things get changed, and in order to see the changes, you have to go through all that repetition over and over and ever again, and that gets really monotonous. My policy with these types of game it to play through them at whatever stage they are when I discover them, become a patron if I'm impressed, and then I'll come back to them when they're completed.
So far BB updates can be done at the end of the last version, the spider quest even though it can be started at day 37 it can still be started at the end of v8

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Hi everyone!
I'm stuck with the massage thing and I need some help. In order to unlock sensual massage, I need to grind 40 massage skill points but I have no idea how to do so. I read the walkthrough and it talks about the different kinds of massage you can use to grind but doesn't say when you can do them. The only massage-related option I saw is the massage when Alice is taning but she always refuse.
Can someone clear things up for me? Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone!
I'm stuck with the massage thing and I need some help. In order to unlock sensual massage, I need to grind 40 massage skill points but I have no idea how to do so. I read the walkthrough and it talks about the different kinds of massage you can use to grind but doesn't say when you can do them. The only massage-related option I saw is the massage when Alice is taning but she always refuse.
Can someone clear things up for me? Thank you
You must apply lotion and follow that for the massage on Alice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Uhm what do you mean by "that"? ^'
And the walkthrough talk about foot massage and massage on mom among other things. How do I unlock those?
Chose the first option when applying lotion on Alice and keep choosing the top option and you will get to massage Alice.
As for massaging Ann you must first do Alice to a point when you can tell aunt Kira you ready.
Mom will become ready the higher you get the skill without having to tell aunt Kira.

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Chose the first option when applying lotion on Alice and keep choosing the top option and you will get to massage Alice.
As for massaging Ann you must first do Alice to a point when you can tell aunt Kira you ready.
Mom will become ready the higher you get the skill without having to tell aunt Kira.
Thank you for your help :)

Reactions: a1fox3

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Request for how the hidden camera income works. I know I saw the info somewhere but I can't remember ware please point me to the page or the thread. Thank!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Request for how the hidden camera income works. I know I saw the info somewhere but I can't remember ware please point me to the page or the thread. Thank!
6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion.
Ok thanks! I skimmed through your walkthrough before I asked. I must have of missed that part.
I couldn't figure out why it seemed I kept loosing view counts?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok thanks! I skimmed through your walkthrough before I asked. I must have of missed that part.
I couldn't figure out why it seemed I kept loosing view counts?
When you pay on Monday and by the time Wednesday comes around it does drop some.
No mater how I split up the money I keep on getting just a little over 1600 to mid 1700 each week with all but 1 camera. The one over the dinning table at this time will never make money.
You need to watch how much your making early in the game and with fewer camera's so you don't pay more than you are bringing in.

Once you start getting anything over 1600 a week with fewer camera's then stop putting them for any more are not needed.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Using the save editor - are there any changes that can be made so that you can yoga with mom - while doing Lisa's jewelry - War with Olivia route?
Yes I know these are two different paths - but should be a "cheat" somehow?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote