• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Are there any console commands to get money? I am stuck in game over loop because player character is the biggest beta bitch I have ever seen. Who the fuck would just agree to go to army camp? The only way this story makes any sense if PC is a minor.

I am probably just going to ditch the game. It was a lot of slow boring grinding for what? To get caught in a game over loop or lose 1000 because you are literally the biggest beta bitch that ever existed.

Seriously IRL unless you are a bitch, there probably would have been a fight on the first dinner meeting. Who just takes "I bet you cant fight you look like you dont even lift" from some dude you met 2 seconds ago in your own house.
No console command for money or any other thing but there are some pretty good mods and with the mods you can get rid of Eric. Check the OP and the Walkthough.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Gotta say pretty dam impressed with ds right now. Hes really giving it his all. I personally think the next update could be the best one yet. Only slight issue is he needs to be more active on patreon lol

Reactions: greenymph

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Gotta say pretty dam impressed with ds right now. Hes really giving it his all. I personally think the next update could be the best one yet. Only slight issue is he needs to be more active on patreon lol
How much months left of your support for him?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are there any console commands to get money? I am stuck in game over loop because player character is the biggest beta bitch I have ever seen. Who the fuck would just agree to go to army camp? The only way this story makes any sense if PC is a minor.

I am probably just going to ditch the game. It was a lot of slow boring grinding for what? To get caught in a game over loop or lose 1000 because you are literally the biggest beta bitch that ever existed.

Seriously IRL unless you are a bitch, there probably would have been a fight on the first dinner meeting. Who just takes "I bet you cant fight you look like you dont even lift" from some dude you met 2 seconds ago in your own house.
This game is very easy to beat or I should say Eric is very easy to beat with out money cheats.
Go here and read up on my 2 easy peasy walkthroughs

Dasati

May 30, 2017
That I've seen DS hasn't posted in this thread in awhile, but he was and presumably still is reading this thread.

Reactions: dipp007

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
DS was here, and presumably still lurks. But I think he received criticism for posting here more than he did on his own patreon, and had to tone things down here. I'd also like to think he's so busy programming in hot, incestual sex with Lisa and Ann that he doesn't have time for anything else.

Reactions: Born2game

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Agreed. From the posts he's been releasing on patreon it does seem he's been working hard to increase the amount of content in 0.9 update.
I've decided to become his patron because he listens to feedback, releases regular updates with decent content, and i overal love the game. Yes it could be better, but at least he has shown he listens and is working to improving it.

Reactions: Hlextor

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
DS was here, and presumably still lurks. But I think he received criticism for posting here more than he did on his own patreon, and had to tone things down here. I'd also like to think he's so busy programming in hot, incestual sex with Lisa and Ann that he doesn't have time for anything else.
He came here to see what people outside Patreon thought about the game....
I think he got plenty to chew on to the point he really doesn't need to post as much and now can just read what we are saying.
In the end though he is going to listen more to his Patreons since they are footing the bill.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I love pretty much everything about this picture. I just wish that in the game, it happened right after Max and Lisa first started the GF Lisa route back several updates ago. After the training with Kira and everything else that happened, it's a little bizarre to be adding the romance now.
Well at least we get that date.Still more curious about what will happen with Lisa/Alice possible scene in Mentor and/or Blogger opportunity.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well at least we get that date.Still more curious about what will happen with Lisa/Alice possible scene in Mentor and/or Blogger opportunity.
I always got the impression that there was some jealousy or rivalry between the two of them. The scenes where Lisa walks in on Max and Alice screwing for the webcam are priceless, as is the one where Alice is chased into their room by the spider and sees the two of them sleeping naked. I don't think the two girls would voluntarily do anything together, even with Max. Perhaps if it was part of a movie, but I see both Lisa and Ann being resistant to that. But I would assume that part of the dating Lisa thing is that she can't know about you still screwing other people. Especially mutual family. Otherwise, it's not much of a romantic path.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes