Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
don't know but it makes me very suspicious that she come back drunk, without panties, needing a shower and don't want to talk about how that happened, i guess she is being laid
That was probably an idea behind it tho right now DS can't use any male so it's rather doubtful. Some lesbian action with Kira is probably the closest thing he can do

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Alice probably loses her panties either on a dare from Kira, or from drunkenly fooling around with Kira
Or maybe she got so drunk that some guys took her to the bathroom, ripped her panties off and had their way with her.

And I bet she didn't mind that.

I mean, Alice is a bitch in every sense of the word.

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
don't know but it makes me very suspicious that she come back drunk, without panties, needing a shower and don't want to talk about how that happened, i guess she is being laid
Or maybe she got so drunk that some guys took her to the bathroom, ripped her panties off and had their way with her.

very probably true

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017

Nah alice likes kate since she saved her so no way she will do that and kate is also there in night club.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Nah alice likes kate since she saved her so no way she will do that and kate is also there in night club.
Kate also makes Alice sleep with Max, and has a mother that has some pretty shady connections. I wouldn't count on Kate protecting Alice. Someone probably needs to protect Alice from Kate.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Kate also makes Alice sleep with Max, and has a mother that has some pretty shady connections. I wouldn't count on Kate protecting Alice. Someone probably needs to protect Alice from Kate.
The mom which future content was voted out and Alice and kate specified that they don't hangout with guys too often.Concetrate on story man go play weed route again if you think sometime like that is going to happen.Did you even think @DarkSilver will put something like that after removing a certain character?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And I can totally see Kate letting some men have their way with Alice just for the fun of it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The mom which future content was voted out and Alice and kate specified that they don't hangout with guys too often.Concetrate on story man go play weed route again if you think sometime like that is going to happen.Did you even think @DarkSilver will put sometime like that after removing a certain character?
It's just theories man... Chill out.

You sounded like that Lisa fanboy... You know, that guy who keeps posting whenever someone even slightly mentions Lisa's gradual whorification process.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's just theories man... Chill out.

You sounded like that Lisa fanboy... You know, that guy who keeps posting whenever someone even slightly mentions Lisa's gradual whorification process.
Bro i like every girls the more the merrier Go harem bitches.
That guy name is @a1fox3
Is it? I don't know...:tf:
Wow I am getting famous.:heartcoveredeyes:

this game is simply amazing.. i totally love it
You got that right.:cool:

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017

I dunno man I might be biased since Alice is my fav, but she seems like she'd be an ice-queen to random guys who tried to pick her up in the club. Definitely doesn't strike me as someone who hooks up with strangers in club bathrooms, drunk or not.

Also Kira would be there, and if Alice was drunk she'd watch out for her. My best guess would be she noticed Kira was panty-less and wanted to mimic her, or Kira dared her to take them off.

Reactions: greenymph

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Have strange problem /or bug/ since yesterday.
Whenever go to the terrace, pictures change but text is same like on this picture! And I can not move anywhere!
About opportunities> have 16/18. That is normal or I miss something?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes