• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I love pretty much everything about this picture. I just wish that in the game, it happened right after Max and Lisa first started the GF Lisa route back several updates ago. After the training with Kira and everything else that happened, it's a little bizarre to be adding the romance now.
Quite possibly it will, on a fresh playthrough, though maybe not.

gramaton

May 16, 2017
finally a new place! im sick and tired of that fancy house already. devs should let him go in the club in the future, cuz many of us want to know - where and how Alise lose her panties.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
finally a new place! im sick and tired of that fancy house already. devs should let him go in the club in the future, cuz many of us want to know - where and how Alise lose her panties.
If a club scene comes before we have sex with Ann and Lisa, I'd be upset. If it happens after, I could care less. Well, other than the fact that it again makes little sense coming this late in the game.

Based on what we know though, what probably happens with Alice's panties is that she gets drunk, passes out, and then gets fucked by a line of men at the club. Maybe even Eric has a go.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I love pretty much everything about this picture. I just wish that in the game, it happened right after Max and Lisa first started the GF Lisa route back several updates ago. After the training with Kira and everything else that happened, it's a little bizarre to be adding the romance now.
Not that bizarre to be fair. Plenty of examples where the physical aspect of a relationship came first and only later did the romance/feelings blossom.

I always got the impression that there was some jealousy or rivalry between the two of them. The scenes where Lisa walks in on Max and Alice screwing for the webcam are priceless, as is the one where Alice is chased into their room by the spider and sees the two of them sleeping naked. I don't think the two girls would voluntarily do anything together, even with Max. Perhaps if it was part of a movie, but I see both Lisa and Ann being resistant to that. But I would assume that part of the dating Lisa thing is that she can't know about you still screwing other people. Especially mutual family. Otherwise, it's not much of a romantic path.
Possible link in to the forgotten Olivia route. Been awhile since I played it but from what I remember Lisa expressed interest in Olivia, about how she was turned on watching Olivia and Max together and the possibility of joining in. With that in mind, in the right situation something happening between Lisa, Alice and Max is possible. As to Max screwing other people, she already knows and has long been ok with Max doing stuff with Kira and after catching Max and Alice. when you talk to her the impression I got was that she whilst not being thrilled about it, she accepts Max and Alice fucking as long as they don't throw it in her face.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
If a club scene comes before we have sex with Ann and Lisa, I'd be upset. If it happens after, I could care less. Well, other than the fact that it again makes little sense coming this late in the game.

Based on what we know though, what probably happens with Alice's panties is that she gets drunk, passes out, and then gets fucked by a line of men at the club. Maybe even Eric has a go.
Yeah because Kira doesn't give a crap about her niece and is totally ok with just letting a bunch of random guys fuck her.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah because Kira doesn't give a crap about her niece and is totally ok with just letting a bunch of random guys fuck her.
Kira is also completely fine with her nephew fucking her nieces ass, and in fact encouraged it. What is your suggestion for how Alice loses her panties on such a consistent basis, especially given what we know about her when she gets drunk? Maybe it's not a line of men, but I don't really see Kira caring too much if a drunken Alice seems intent on getting laid at the club. Maybe Kira is too busy doing the same to care, or actually filming it. In fact, I'll bet that if the club does get added, Max has to save Alice from drunkenly screwing some random guy. Then he has sex with her in the bathroom instead.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Kira is also completely fine with her nephew fucking her nieces ass, and in fact encouraged it. What is your suggestion for how Alice loses her panties on such a consistent basis, especially given what we know about her when she gets drunk? Maybe it's not a line of men, but I don't really see Kira caring too much if a drunken Alice seems intent on getting laid at the club. Maybe Kira is too busy doing the same to care, or actually filming it. In fact, I'll bet that if the club does get added, Max has to save Alice from drunkenly screwing some random guy. Then he has sex with her in the bathroom instead.
From what we know via Kira's dialogue, she's big on consent. Like during the Lisa GF training Kira on numerous occasions shows she won't allow Max to force Lisa into anything she doesn't want to do. She's completely fine with her nephew fucking her nieces ass because its consensual. Lisa willingly agreed to it without being coerced or to drunk to say no and tellingly during the training she refuses a few times to progress with it until Lisa has agreed. As kekzor said it's likely due to a dare. I do agree though that if the club is ever added then Max saving Alice from another guy is a likely scenario.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
From what we know via Kira's dialogue, she's big on consent. Like during the Lisa GF training Kira on numerous occasions shows she won't allow Max to force Lisa into anything she doesn't want to do. She's completely fine with her nephew fucking her nieces ass because its consensual. Lisa willingly agreed to it without being coerced or to drunk to say no and tellingly during the training she refuses a few times to progress with it until Lisa has agreed. As kekzor said it's likely due to a dare. I do agree though that if the club is ever added then Max saving Alice from another guy is a likely scenario.
People please focus on the story sometimes.Best example would be 2nd movie shoot with ann where max tries to fuck ann and kira stops it(well there could be many reasons to that).

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You make some good points. I suspect that at this point DS wouldn't have Alice hooking up with any guys at the club, because he knows the fans wouldn't like it. But back when he was still going with Eric as the focus of the game, I think a club scene then would have included Max spying on a drunken Alice as some guy at the club does her, just like Max could only spy on Eric having sex with Ann.

People please focus on the story sometimes.Best example would be 2nd movie shoot with ann where max tries to fuck ann and kira stops it(well there could be many reasons to that).
It could be her looking out for Ann, or her not wanting to spoil her chances of a long series of incest movies that she could produce. She did let her nephew eat her sister's pussy without her consent, so we're just talking different degrees of violation of trust.

Mainly, I'm just not wild about a club scene, any more than I am about the shopping. It comes way too late in the game to make sense, and it's just going to delay stuff we've been waiting for for months. But DS can point to people asking for shopping, or the club, or romance with Lisa and say "well, they wanted it, so that's why I'm delaying sex with Ann and Lisa for several more updates."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i have one question. does DS follow this Forum.......
Yes he does and I have been helping him with typo's and such.
He comes on at least once a day and get caught up with this thread and he also reads every thing posted on the Patreon site even he has started not to post as much as before on both sites he is very will watching both.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You make some good points. I suspect that at this point DS wouldn't have Alice hooking up with any guys at the club, because he knows the fans wouldn't like it. But back when he was still going with Eric as the focus of the game, I think a club scene then would have included Max spying on a drunken Alice as some guy at the club does her, just like Max could only spy on Eric having sex with Ann.

It could be her looking out for Ann, or her not wanting to spoil her chances of a long series of incest movies that she could produce. She did let her nephew eat her sister's pussy without her consent, so we're just talking different degrees of violation of trust.

Mainly, I'm just not wild about a club scene, any more than I am about the shopping. It comes way too late in the game to make sense, and it's just going to delay stuff we've been waiting for for months. But DS can point to people asking for shopping, or the club, or romance with Lisa and say "well, they wanted it, so that's why I'm delaying sex with Ann and Lisa for several more updates."
Well he then should make a poll what people prefer-sex with Anna or sex with Vicky first.Also if they want first go to shops,club,restaurant etc or finish sex movie with Anna,Alice and Lisa.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Why we even don't think a possibility she go out without panties?
I would need to check, but I think it's expressly stated that Alice lost her panties at the club.

Yeah this would be my bet on what happens to the panties too.
I get the impression that Alice and Kira haven't fooled around at all. Maybe things are different at the club, but at home ever though they shower together, nothing ever happens. I think Kira goes to the club with her just to go clubbing. The losing the panties thing was probably a throw-away line that just makes less and less sense since we see it repeated week after week. But it seems like a strange thing to lose unless you've taken them off carelessly and then been distracted for a while.

Well he then should make a poll what people prefer-sex with Anna or sex with Vicky first.Also if they want first go to shops,club,restaurant etc or finish sex movie with Anna,Alice and Lisa.
I think DS has learned not to ask questions in his polls he doesn't want answers to, or that would obligate him to a specific course of action. By acting on general requests like "more romance", "more outside stuff", etc, he can look like he's operating under a fan mandate to add that content and delay Ann and Lisa. If he specifically asked about new characters and new places versus progression with Ann and Lisa, and people voted overwhelmingly for Ann and Lisa, he's kind of stuck with that course of action, or look like he's defying his patron's wishes. I suspect then next poll will be something like choosing between more Vicky, more Olivia, or more of Kate or some new character we just met. He won't go near the Ann or Lisa thing.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Problem with that is the danger of "game design by committee". There's a fine line between listening to what your customers want, and letting them decide on everything. If DS or any dev for that matter puts to many decisions to a poll then they'd never get anything done as would always be waiting for the latest poll to resolve. The shopping event's are being added because in one of the poll's DS did run a majority of voters asked for it. DS can only feasibly make polls for the broad direction of things, the finer points are up to him.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Problem with that is the danger of "game design by committee". There's a fine line between listening to what your customers want, and letting them decide on everything. If DS or any dev for that matter puts to many decisions to a poll then they'd never get anything done as would always be waiting for the latest poll to resolve. The shopping event's are being added because in one of the poll's DS did run a majority of voters asked for it. DS can only feasibly make polls for the broad direction of things, the finer points are up to him.
Well seems to me he makes poll only to delay content.he learn his lessons after polls for 0.3 0.4 0.5 and 0.6.After that all poles exclude something to do with Anna or Lisa unless they something to delay the progress with them.BTW funny he choose to go with exactly that choice from the poll.There is 4 other some of them have even greater result,so lets hope he will do something for them too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes