• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
The mod.txt is the mod-file you download to add mod options

Mod.txt needed:

Combo-Mod, images/mod.txt/save needed:
I would play the game first before trying to add mods to it so you get the feel of whats going on.
I will give you 1 advice, do not keep more than 450 in Max's pocket until you are able to support himself.
I'll try a first playthrough first, and then try the mods thing then. Thx for the answers/advices guys :)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
But then 1.0 is not a "finished released game". Just the thought of it makes me sad, no sex with Ann. Feelsbadman:FeelsBadMan:
I think DS has a different idea of those terms than we do. To him, it might mean that everything up to that point is frozen now and he won't change it. I think a lot of us took it as a game that could stand-alone on it's own merits at that point. But instead I think the Ann and Lisa seductions are going to be drawn out for quite some time, especially if DS can keep delaying them with more content like shopping, or Vicky, or stuff like that.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I think DS has a different idea of those terms than we do. To him, it might mean that everything up to that point is frozen now and he won't change it. I think a lot of us took it as a game that could stand-alone on it's own merits at that point. But instead I think the Ann and Lisa seductions are going to be drawn out for quite some time, especially if DS can keep delaying them with more content like shopping, or Vicky, or stuff like that.
I hope not. It should be in the 1.0. But if it's not, then I will be very disapointed. That would make it 1 year and no sex with Ann. That is just to long of a time gone and no pay out. Shudder at the thought.

Reactions: Corambis

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Stay positiv guys, we will have our kake, and "eat it" as well before the end of 1.0.
Well as long as there would be alt least a piece of cake for Olivia i would be happy, but got my doubts i guess will see. For sure next update gona be major whats good anyway.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well as long as there would be alt least a piece of cake for Olivia i would be happy, but got my doubts i guess will see. For sure next update gona be major whats good anyway.
It will be a big update, but I haven't really seen anything to indicate if it will actually be good. We know a big part of it is shopping. Hooray for anyone with a shopping fetish I guess. Vicky is introduced, so hooray for people who were getting bored with all the incest we weren't having right now. We know there's at least one movie. But we don't know what happens during it. My best guess is sex with Alice in front of Ann, but maybe it falls short of even that. We know there's more scenes with Ann, but if it never progresses beyond a blowjob with her, then meh. There's dating Lisa stuff, but I'm guessing that doesn't end with us screwing her. It's more likely that we get a new blowjob or anal scene with her. Maybe not even that.

In short, this could just be a lot of pretty pictures, and more variations on blowjobs or stuff we've already done. We maybe screw Alice for a movie, but again... screwed her a lot already. My guess is that .9 doesn't advance anything too far, and makes it more clear that sex with Ann and Lisa isn't going to happen by 1.0.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It will be a big update, but I haven't really seen anything to indicate if it will actually be good. We know a big part of it is shopping. Hooray for anyone with a shopping fetish I guess. Vicky is introduced, so hooray for people who were getting bored with all the incest we weren't having right now. We know there's at least one movie. But we don't know what happens during it. My best guess is sex with Alice in front of Ann, but maybe it falls short of even that. We know there's more scenes with Ann, but if it never progresses beyond a blowjob with her, then meh. There's dating Lisa stuff, but I'm guessing that doesn't end with us screwing her. It's more likely that we get a new blowjob or anal scene with her. Maybe not even that.

In short, this could just be a lot of pretty pictures, and more variations on blowjobs or stuff we've already done. We maybe screw Alice for a movie, but again... screwed her a lot already. My guess is that .9 doesn't advance anything too far, and makes it more clear that sex with Ann and Lisa isn't going to happen by 1.0.
Well one can hope cant do much else :) , but you might be right we don't know what we will get with this "new team". We will in good week at least then we will see what to expect or how much to expect more then less in future updates.

By 1.0 my guess would be that he will finish with Lisa and after that focus on rest. My self just hope that before he bring more npc in to game and develop huge stories for them to finish Olivia path or merge it. More that i look the news bout future updates more am at the point of don't care.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Standard incest fuck with good renders. Boring, no challenge. Too much grinding. Unpack cg, fap 1-2x, wait 1month for next version, don't pay.

This is BB after dropping, so called, NTR.

Reactions: badblonde

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Eyes Wide Shut is one, and I believe Caligula is another.
Room in Rome is the 3rd movie that is watched if you weren't paying attention to what the film Max orders it for him and mom to watch. It is a 2010 film. Plot is a 30 something Spanish woman on vacation in Rome bring a young Russian woman into her room on the last night of her vacation and the two become closer in the next 10 hours before going there separate ways.

Caligula is definitely the the Eric and Mom film.

gonzales_89

May 1, 2017
Standard incest fuck with good renders. Boring, no challenge. Too much grinding. Unpack cg, fap 1-2x, wait 1month for next version, don't pay.

This is BB after dropping, so called, NTR.
I wonder why you don't wait two or three months - you will be able to fap 2 or 3 times more ... It seems much more productive:biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
There's no such thing as screwing Alice too much :heartcoveredeyes:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes