• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 9, 2017
I'm hoping there is more Alice content in this update and that there is an option after you get everyone's relationship high enough to just have sex with them whenever you like when your massaging Alice on the couch and she takes her jeans off there should be an option to try your luck and rub her pussy and try and go further. I think some of these options make the game a bit better might be wrong though still looking forward to this update looks like a big one

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
My new prediction on content for 1.0:

Lots of Vicky stuff.
Sex with Alice
Blowjobs from Lisa and Ann
Dates with Lisa
Maybe a movie
Still no sex with Ann or Lisa

Actually, this will probably be the next few updates after .9.

Kind of hope I'm wrong. I am a bit of a pessimist. Seeing the new DmD makes me even more cynical of new updates though.

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone ! Hope that you are going allright. I'm new here so sorry for the noob question.
So i looked over the big brother category to catch informations but, after 2 hours my head is full of things and I am really confused now.
First : is this game like "Dating my Daughter" ? Or will the main character fuck someone ? (Vaginal, Anal, BJ ...)
Second : What I want to understand is the mod thing, cheat and addons (i saw shopping and two things else ?). Is there someone that would guide me ? Sorry I tried to catch all the informations but I am more confused now than in the begining xD

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Hi everyone ! Hope that you are going allright. I'm new here so sorry for the noob question.
So i looked over the big brother category to catch informations but, after 2 hours my head is full of things and I am really confused now.
First : is this game like "Dating my Daughter" ? Or will the main character fuck someone ? (Vaginal, Anal, BJ ...)
Second : What I want to understand is the mod thing, cheat and addons (i saw shopping and two things else ?). Is there someone that would guide me ? Sorry I tried to catch all the informations but I am more confused now than in the begining XD
What i can say to you is that you should have alot of patience for playing this game if you play without mod.If you want to play with mod you will still need alot of patience.It might take you 15-16hrs to complete v8.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Second : What I want to understand is the mod thing, cheat and addons (i saw shopping and two things else ?). Is there someone that would guide me ? Sorry I tried to catch all the informations but I am more confused now than in the begining XD
It's more open than DmD, you get quests or opportunities that you can progress into a few branches and events on certain times/days. Yes, the MC does get sex eventually. You have a major obstacle to get rid of before most of that, though.

Check the modding thread in particular that you can, it probably has installation instructions. Usually it has images to download, a Mod.txt and sometimes an edited savegame.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
My new prediction on content for 1.0:

Lots of Vicky stuff.
Sex with Alice
Blowjobs from Lisa and Ann
Dates with Lisa
Maybe a movie
Still no sex with Ann or Lisa

Actually, this will probably be the next few updates after .9.

Kind of hope I'm wrong. I am a bit of a pessimist. Seeing the new DmD makes me even more cynical of new updates though.
But then 1.0 is not a "finished released game". Just the thought of it makes me sad, no sex with Ann. Feelsbadman:FeelsBadMan:

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Woaw you guys are quick, thx very much !
What is that mod.txt thing actually ? Because i can not find it in the root folder of big brother, and did not find what it is supposed to do.

edit:: i'll ask in the mods threads instead ;)

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Woaw you guys are quick, thx very much !
What is that mod.txt thing actually ? Because i can not find it in the root folder of big brother, and did not find what it is supposed to do.

edit:: i'll ask in the mods threads instead ;)
The mod.txt is the mod-file you download to add mod options

Mod.txt needed:

Combo-Mod, images/mod.txt/save needed:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I would play the game first before trying to add mods to it so you get the feel of whats going on.
I will give you 1 advice, do not keep more than 450 in Max's pocket until you are able to support himself.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes