ps123

May 4, 2017
At last, there is some bathroom scene with Ann. Hope there are more than 5 pics in that scene. 1 or 2 pics really kill the mood. :biggrin:

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can't recall from back when the first movie was shot and the producer guy came in to meet the gang. Does he know they are actually related? Or is Kira telling him otherwise?
Yes she interduces him to her family, as sister and sister's son. Yes to family.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: greenymph

mattius77

May 16, 2017
now we are pretty sure what's going to happen till 1.0. But after that i really hope DS does something for this camera loophole. By that I mean watching or recording what's happening in the rooms. It may be minor content but it still does not make sense. The first thing we all think about when we plan those cameras is "we get to spy".
You may say it's pointless now but i think it still should be fixed.
I totally agree. It's a basic logic fail, and it's maddening.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Yes she interduces him to her family, as sister and sister's son. View attachment 22006

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.
Its a bit peculiar she introduced them as her family, and it could had been a good plot point to develop with the producer finding out they were actually all related, and maybe paying more to have them continue making movies together..

Oh well.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
But Lisa is protective of her virginity. If there's going to be some romance before Lisa gives it up, I think Ann would have to have sex first.
I agree with that...(more towards this thought below)

1.0 finished game demands that max can have sex with all the characters on on just wuest events but on a weekly basis though everyday gameplay.
my point:
DS has 2 updates to make ann blow and fuck max (lets not include other actions like anal) regularly so this can be a true incest game.seems impossible at this point
I can't remember where I read it, (perhaps on Patreon site before he made all posts Patreons only) But I do remember him saying that he was going to extend the Shower scene (mornings) with Mom which I would guess will involve going from just a Handjob as it is now to a Blowjob now that she has blown Max in the Movie.
The recently posted preview Pic does seem to suggest I am right about what I read...

This would progress to Fucking Mom in the Movie leaving Lisa to the V1.0 release where the main story of the game would be complete. Max would be that special one who takes her virginity and the Title would then make sense from a story arc perspective.
The new locations will be vehicles towards that ultimate Lisa GF ending as they can provide a semi-dating situation Max can have with Lisa that will culminate in Lisa deciding to give her virginity to Max in V1.0

After the Movie Sex with Mom that option to sleep in Mom's bed will likely come into play allowing you to have sex with Mom once a week when you can beat Kira to the bed. That may or may not be in this next version but probably will have to do the Movie first to unlock it.

Reactions: Corambis

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I totally agree. It's a basic logic fail, and it's maddening.
One thing he could do is after V1.0, he could use the Camera system as a sort of Sex Diary/Memories feature (Like Lust Town has) where Max can go and look at any of the sex that has happened in any of the rooms there is a Camera in.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Just my two cents after reading the last few pages.... Max being able to leave the house and going to shopping too could give even some more oppurtunitys to get Ann to open up to him. So far we only know the picture with Alice... It could very well be that way that this new oppurtunitys forward more than only the things with lisa and Alice. Same for Bathroom. But we will see what will progress and what not when 0.9 hits us.

Though at this point I am only concerned how much progress on Lisa is possible... The others are a little bit secondary for me.

Reactions: a1fox3

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
I agree with that...(more towards this thought below)

I can't remember where I read it, (perhaps on Patreon site before he made all posts Patreons only) But I do remember him saying that he was going to extend the Shower scene (mornings) with Mom which I would guess will involve going from just a Handjob as it is now to a Blowjob now that she has blown Max in the Movie.
The recently posted preview Pic does seem to suggest I am right about what I read...

This would progress to Fucking Mom in the Movie leaving Lisa to the V1.0 release where the main story of the game would be complete. Max would be that special one who takes her virginity and the Title would then make sense from a story arc perspective.
The new locations will be vehicles towards that ultimate Lisa GF ending as they can provide a semi-dating situation Max can have with Lisa that will culminate in Lisa deciding to give her virginity to Max in V1.0

After the Movie Sex with Mom that option to sleep in Mom's bed will likely come into play allowing you to have sex with Mom once a week when you can beat Kira to the bed. That may or may not be in this next version but probably will have to do the Movie first to unlock it.
i still insist on the main problem.for 8 months ann didnt want her max’s dick in her.she thinks the world will collapse if she does it.at this point it feels impossible to do it and have the story realistic.bed or no bed gameplay

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i still insist on the main problem.for 8 months ann didnt want her max’s dick in her.she thinks the world will collapse if she does it.at this point it feels impossible to do it and have the story realistic.bed or no bed gameplay
Yes but consider this....
For most of that time she had Eric to take care of her sexual needs...She has been manless for quite awhile now and there is no one else to take care of her needs other than maybe Kira.It's a common trope in the Incest Genre and even is a factor IRL incestuous relationships.

The other obstacle was the idea of incest itself, But the Movies have sort of broken her past that problem since she has already committed incest in the movies. She did it out of utility and need but once you break that ice it is broken for good. Then it is just about what you are willing to do together since the relationship has already been changed forever.

The hard part of the believability is getting to the first full sexual consummation. Once they actually have sex it is not as absurd that they would do it again out of pure pleasure, since she will already have gotten over the hurdle that existed throughout the game and seeing that the one time didn't lead to disaster be more accepting of doing it again.

The Sex with Ann will most likely happen as part of the Movie which is motivated by her need for money so to her it's just a sacrifice she is making, But once she has had sex with Max, if she enjoys it (and that is most likely), Max can be the vehicle for satisfying her unsatisfied Man Cravings.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Yes but consider this....
For most of that time she had Eric to take care of her sexual needs...She has been manless for quite awhile now and there is no one else to take care of her needs other than maybe Kira.It's a common trope in the Incest Genre and even is a factor IRL incestuous relationships.

The other obstacle was the idea of incest itself, But the Movies have sort of broken her past that problem since she has already committed incest in the movies. She did it out of utility and need but once you break that ice it is broken for good. Then it is just about what you are willing to do together since the relationship has already been changed forever.

The hard part of the believability is getting to the first full sexual consummation. Once they actually have sex it is not as absurd that they would do it again out of pure pleasure, since she will already have gotten over the hurdle that existed throughout the game and seeing that the one time didn't lead to disaster be more accepting of doing it again.

The Sex with Ann will most likely happen as part of the Movie which is motivated by her need for money so to her it's just a sacrifice she is making, But once she has had sex with Max, if she enjoys it (and that is most likely), Max can be the vehicle for satisfying her unsatisfied Man Cravings.
hmm that is a pretty in depth explanation and jt kinda moved my opinion.thanks for taking the time buddy.id like to see your vision play out

Reactions: Corambis and Asphyx

partakus

Sep 21, 2017
Okay, so i downloaded yesterday, played it all the way with lisa befriending olivia, so now olivia is my gf, we have threesome sex. Question is, i want to get rid of eric, talked with kate's mom, gave kate weed, had sex with them both, and there is no option to contact her mom again. Also i think sth is wrong since kate should be filming the sex, and it's the same (alice blowing me while kate fucks her with strapon). When i talk to kate the only option is to ask her to arrange another evening. Any ideas?

EDIT: Walkthrough says Kate comes at wednesday and sunday. I do it always on sunday, cause wednesday comes olivia and no way to make her not come. Is that a problem?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
hmm that is a pretty in depth explanation and jt kinda moved my opinion.thanks for taking the time buddy.id like to see your vision play out
My pleasure....I swear if my coding chops were up to the task I would make what I believe would be the ultimate Incest game and get my hands on that easy Patreon cash! LOL

Okay, so i downloaded yesterday, played it all the way with lisa befriending olivia, so now olivia is my gf, we have threesome sex. Question is, i want to get rid of eric, talked with kate's mom, gave kate weed, had sex with them both, and there is no option to contact her mom again. Also i think sth is wrong since kate should be filming the sex, and it's the same (alice blowing me while kate fucks her with strapon). When i talk to kate the only option is to ask her to arrange another evening. Any ideas?

EDIT: Walkthrough says Kate comes at wednesday and sunday. I do it always on sunday, cause wednesday comes olivia and no way to make her not come. Is that a problem?
Wrong Thread for those questions they go
But the short answer is you need $5000 before you can call Kate's mom to complete the deal.

Reactions: Corambis

partakus

Sep 21, 2017
My pleasure....I swear if my coding chops were up to the task I would make what I believe would be the ultimate Incest game and get my hands on that easy Patreon cash! LOL

Wrong Thread for those questions they go
But the short answer is you need $5000 before you can call Kate's mom to complete the deal.
Sorry for writing in the wrong post. But i do have 5k$, and it still doesnt work.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry for writing in the wrong post. But i do have 5k$, and it still doesnt work.
Did you give her a BIG bag of weed or just the usual you give to get the Threesome with your sister?
I did that so long ago that I can't remember if there is anything else, but post in the thread I gave you and I'm sure someone will help you through that.

partakus

Sep 21, 2017
I gave her big bag of weed. Now the only option is to give her small weed to set up the evening for a threesome

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes