Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Impressive @Chancer incredible option to playing the game normally
Lots of your own work in here definitely impressive

To answer the question posted Combination Mod as you choose how much of Chancers content you wish in the game
If you download and use all of the content all image zips and text you get full experience fuck everyone even people you are not able to in the game as it stands
Or pick and choose the content might be difficult though as you would need to understand the pic links to text

For the whole mod to work you would need all of the downloads on the Front of this thread plus the save mod11f

You would need to rename the save one higher than your own last save open game then close it and the save should be there it will show up as save 47 no matter what you name it number wise
Re save it to whatever you want in game but it is necessary for the full content to work
Then like Chancer's work as he has improved the game for you greatly
Thank you for helping to explain everything.

Reactions: karol and Burt

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
What did I miss? I downloaded and installed this twice(all 6 image files, yes), but the Sat 10:00 "Mom, I need your help" still gives me white screen on anything not in the original game images.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
What did I miss? I downloaded and installed this twice(all 6 image files, yes), but the Sat 10:00 "Mom, I need your help" still gives me white screen on anything not in the original game images.
i think you missed this

This is a combination Mod. Works for 0.7.0.003
New mod.6 as of 08-19-2017, you need the save file and images for some things to work.
not to sure though

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
No, I got the save file as well. Pretty much all the other scenes show fine, it's just that one.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
i think you missed this

not to sure though

I made another mistake on line 978 (in the image name) it should read:
mom.pshopping.dressed.1@73@z-mom-rest-day-1@Okay, with your wrist problem, I'll help you out.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I had given up on this game a few updates ago but after i found this mod i think ill give it another go. Thx for the awesome mod Chancer.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
A lot of the added images are grainy (wrong resolution?), any way to sort that out?

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
the added movies with mom/max are missing a very special moment (and look, how mom will be surprised - as any others, too)

add in line 1308 (section mom.tv.next.1.start) a third option... here is the code

3*alisa.bath.hot.start^ <color=red>Sorry Mom!You have to wait a moment, wanna fuck Alisa first</color>

from the code it is obvious, what should be happening... and yes, it is possible to use all three options, since after finishing, leaving you are at the same time and location

Chancer

May 13, 2017
the added movies with mom/max are missing a very special moment (and look, how mom will be surprised - as any others, too)

add in line 1308 (section mom.tv.next.1.start) a third option... here is the code

3*alisa.bath.hot.start^ <color=red>Sorry Mom!You have to wait a moment, wanna fuck Alisa first</color>

from the code it is obvious, what should be happening... and yes, it is possible to use all three options, since after finishing, leaving you are at the same time and location

I will add that. Though mom's not supposed to know Max's fucking Alice yet.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
there are many other triggerpoints to add to the fun.... alice/max looking tv and foot-massage... doing alice massage at pool (with and without erotic-massage)... maybe even showing liza a special "train-video" at some idle-times ... and, since the fan-art has many pictures for "alice going wild" (olivia, lisa seduced) it would be easy to show a very loose canon alice after doing the special blogs and training sessions with kate

Kalif66

Donor
Apr 15, 2017
Thanks Chancer for this mod.. i like this add.in

missing file, ma-fun-8 and 9, from archive.
Good day

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes