Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
the sad thing is, I have Notepad++ but was lazy (no pun intended) and used wordpad, since mod.txt is easy to read... comparing lines are different, though as I have found out ... thank you for reminding me...
There's also Winmerge for comparing files.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
btw. do you have renamed the pictures by packing it into 6 files? Because, now only p-kiran-13 and 14 are there, all others are missing, therefore are pictures named km-fun-1 to 7, which are not in the mod text.
The km-fun-1 to 7, with k-pool-0 to 4 should be in images 5. p-kiran 13&14 are in images 6, with m-mm-5&6, p-ak-17&18, and p-yoga-10 to 17. The km-fun are not used yet.

Reactions: Burt

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Some absolutely stunning work - thank you to all involved, you've made an already great game become stellar!

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
just giving my 2 cents... sometimes it is better to do a clean install of the game to test the changes (putting in the newest pic-files etc) and the newest mod.txt... for me, trying out different stuff it is always good to have an original (clean) installation as fallback... since I am not perfect I tend to distruct sometimes images/mod.txt *sigh... so maybe the failure is on my side, too... but sometimes at the other sides as well

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
and... yes... I found a bug... repeatable speaking about the kidnapping-accident for mom is happening with a fresh start... don't know, if it is a triggerpoint to speak with mom/kira about it... but it comes again, again, again... ducking and running away :)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
just giving my 2 cents... sometimes it is better to do a clean install of the game to test the changes (putting in the newest pic-files etc) and the newest mod.txt... for me, trying out different stuff it is always good to have an original (clean) installation as fallback... since I am not perfect I tend to distruct sometimes images/mod.txt *sigh... so maybe the failure is on my side, too... but sometimes at the other sides as well

Keeping the clean install is a good idea, although I just keep using the same one.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
and... yes... I found a bug... repeatable speaking about the kidnapping-accident for mom is happening with a fresh start... don't know, if it is a triggerpoint to speak with mom/kira about it... but it comes again, again, again... ducking and running away :)

I just don't click on that one!

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
these what I did to install this mod.
1. download all zip files
2. extract all image zip to image folder
3. extract mod, dia.alpha, and dia.format to game folder
4. extract save zip to save folder
5. play game

the game don't read save file.

where is my problem? wrong step? or something I should do in order anything work?

sorry for my english.

Last edited:

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
these what I did to install this mod.
1. download all zip files
2. extract all image zip to image folder
3. extract mod, dia.alpha, and dia.format to game folder
4. extract save zip to save folder
5. play game

the game don't read save file.

where is my problem? wrong step? or something I should do in order anything work?

sorry for my english.
if the save doesn't show up, start a new game and make a save, then (with load menu up) replace that save with the renamed Chancer save.

Reactions: icakicak

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
gotta rename the save file to one higher than whatever your last save is

so say if you had save1 already you need to rename the mod's save to save2

then game will pick it up

Reactions: icakicak

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
if the save doesn't show up, start a new game and make a save, then (with load menu up) replace that save with the renamed Chancer save.
gotta rename the save file to one higher than whatever your last save is

so say if you had save1 already you need to rename the mod's save to save2

then game will pick it up
thanks.

save file from chancer has finished the game, so can I start the game from beginning? can I use other mod.txt to replace from chancer? .

Chancer

May 13, 2017
thanks.

save file from chancer has finished the game, so can I start the game from beginning? can I use other mod.txt to replace from chancer? .

You can replace the mod, but some scenes will not show up, as they are added by save editor.

Reactions: 9della

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Impressive @Chancer incredible option to playing the game normally
Lots of your own work in here definitely impressive

To answer the question posted Combination Mod as you choose how much of Chancers content you wish in the game
If you download and use all of the content all image zips and text you get full experience fuck everyone even people you are not able to in the game as it stands
Or pick and choose the content might be difficult though as you would need to understand the pic links to text

For the whole mod to work you would need all of the downloads on the Front of this thread plus the save mod11f

You would need to rename the save one higher than your own last save open game then close it and the save should be there it will show up as save 47 no matter what you name it number wise
Re save it to whatever you want in game but it is necessary for the full content to work
Then like Chancer's work as he has improved the game for you greatly

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
so if I understand correctly, to run the mod, I have to download all the files in the OP. right?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yes, nearly all. You don't need the DIA.txt files, because they are for guys like chancer to develop new mods, but are not necessary for playing the game with his mod.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes